AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2014-12-14, 07:37   Link #55521
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

Go to sleep, comrade. You're drunk already.
Old 2014-12-14, 08:29   Link #55522
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

At least he ain't shrouded with H. stuffs in the head... like me.
Old 2014-12-14, 10:27   Link #55523
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
He's going Kotomine. Code Kotomine! I repeat! Code Kotomine!
... Kotomine Shirou? The fan version or the Apocrypha version?
Old 2014-12-14, 20:23   Link #55524
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan View Post
... Kotomine Shirou? The fan version or the Apocrypha version?
- The Carnival Phantasm Version.
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-14, 21:58   Link #55525
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Wait isnt he even more blockheaded in there?
Old 2014-12-14, 22:01   Link #55526
demino_hellsin
That one guy

The important thing is he has faith in his senpai
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-14, 22:12   Link #55527
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

Do people still die, when they're killed? Lame joke, I know...
Old 2014-12-14, 22:38   Link #55528
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero-2 View Post
Do people still die, when they're killed?
- - No $#@! they do, Sherlock!!
Old 2014-12-15, 07:52   Link #55529
demino_hellsin
That one guy

If Tony Stark is the alcoholic power armor guy. What if there was a genius power armor guy that was always high?
Old 2014-12-15, 17:35   Link #55530
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Yet more ideas storm within my skull...
Quote:
"Orimura-sensei~"

"What is it, Yamada-kun...?"

"I was just wondering if you'd be dressing up for the last day of school!"

"What? Why should I?"

"Well, we've given the students a free pass to wear what they wanted as long as it was tasteful and in the spirit of Christmas. Why can't we teachers do the same?"

"I'm dressing in my normal attire, Yamada-kun. Dressing up for his birthday was the extent I'd allow for something like this."

"Not even as a bet?"

"... excuse me?"

"We were going to hold a little event to give presents to the students. Orimura-kun is going to play 'Santa' and one of the teachers will be beside him as 'Mrs. Claus', the top four will be 'elves', and the rest of the 'participants' will wear reindeer outfits."

"...this is so completely beyond stupid..."

"We already have quite the number of willing participants." ^.^

"Don't tell you got those girls in on this...!"

"I-it wasn't my intention but they suddenly pronounced that the winner will be 'Mrs. Claus' for Orimura-kun instead and so..."

"And why would I participate in this...?"

"Um... for fun?"

"I fail to see the fun in this. In fact, all I see is broken hearts and possibly broken bones."
Old 2014-12-16, 04:30   Link #55531
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
If Tony Stark is the alcoholic power armor guy. What if there was a genius power armor guy that was always high?
(looks in Tabane's general direction)
Old 2014-12-16, 04:34   Link #55532
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Dude I think she was born that way. I mean like. High.
Old 2014-12-16, 05:01   Link #55533
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

One can't forget how she answered her own sister when she called her on the phone:
"Hi hi~ Are you high??"

Old 2014-12-16, 05:16   Link #55534
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Well I was thinking of a really horrible situation where an OC needs an IS. And he goes to the engineering students whom he thinks can help them.

He asks them who the smartest guy in the lab is and they tell him to forget getting help cuz the dude was korean. He furrows his brow and says that koreans aren't so bad. Then they tell him he's North Korean and he just nods in understanding. Then he asks who the next in line is. They tell him it's the Japanese, but they have a long list of projects and if he's lucky they can make him an IS frame in a few years. He asks about others. He gets told about the american and British teams who are working on stuff even they themselves don't understand despite making, understandably the OC doesn't want that. Then there's the Russians who are pretty much doing human experimentation along with IS development. The Germans' are not willing to spend their resources on an outsider who hasn't proved himself yet since they are more dedicated to getting their military units up to par. China... he wasn't sure he was ready to entrust his life to something made in China.

The last guy he gets pointed to is a lab that smells like somebody decided to live there permanently. Permanently and never going out that is. In that place lives one of the rare male IS engineers who is considered a genius by some. Problem is he favors rolling joints over rampant alcoholism as a form of stress release.
Old 2014-12-16, 07:59   Link #55535
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

The whole process of meeting and trying to convince the guy would be a story in itself. Maybe even make it a parody of the old kung-fu movies (EG student finds eccentric master and ends up doing tons of stupid things for him before he is taught the secrets)

One other thing, just popped into my alcohol-pickled brain:

Orimura Chifuyu: Street Samurai For Hire
Old 2014-12-16, 09:47   Link #55536
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

^ I smell something familiar with that idea.

Anyways, I have another Drive/IS xover idea:

Some of Ichika's kidnappers are actually grunt Roidmudes in disguise and were tasked to lure Chifuyu out for unclear reasons. Obviously, they succeeded until the last minute, when Proto-Drive came out of nowhere and took them out, technically saving Ichika right before Chifuyu entered the scene (and goes on to take on the rest). Ichika's memory went hazy so he doesn't remember the black guy, and thought Chifuyu saved him singlehandedly.

Some time in middle school Ichika witness a Roidmude attack and was supposed to be killed by them, until Tridoron saves him. Thus his involvement with Roidmude hunting business began...
Old 2014-12-16, 11:53   Link #55537
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Mmmm how about I try one upping you Zero? cuz I'm really bored and it's been bothering me.

Katsumi Daido died in the battle of Fuuto, however he was imbibed with the power of all 26 T2 gaia memories at the time, particularly the Eternal Memory which he has a high synchronicity to. Rather than truly die, Daido was transformed into data and he saw Mina was alive and well along with the Quark villagers. That appeased him and he became slightly more stable because of it.

Somehow, his data got transferred across dimensions, likely due to a simultaneous triggering of Global Freeze from his own world and another parallel world. Daido's data made it way to the other side where his data was absorbed by a roidmude. Unlike most cases, a roidmude would normally take the form of the data. However Daido's data as a NEVER or NEcross oVER mixed with the eternal memory and the other 25 T2 Gaia memories overloaded the roidmude's original functions and allowed him to take over the body. Daido becomes alive through the roidmude but the roidmude AI is only pushed to the back and not completely destroyed.

Daido then realizes he has the ability to use the Gaia Memory data and generate a gravity surge. Combined with his unique constitution through the roidmude, he realizes he can transform into a unique existence not unlike a kamen rider. He decides to see what happens and travels the world doing what he knows best: selling his skills to the highest bidder as an elite mercenary. A living weapon, or better yet, an unliving weapon.

Years later he hears of the White Knight Incident but expresses no interest. Even if Japan were to be wiped out, he has realized it's not his hometown, just another place that looks uncannily similar. A decade passes and Daido is contacted by a certain man. Daido is offered a job as watchdog for the Infinite Stratos Academy. Apparently, gravity surge effects are being detected within the vicinity. Despite holding the most powerful weapon known to man, ISA is too powerless to actually make any headway into investigating the cause due to the many restrictions on an IS before it can be launched. Allowing personal IS pilots free reign to use their units in pursuit of the matter might even lead to an international incident that is why they need a third party on this case. Daido's true nature is not known to the would be employer but he has heard of Daido's exploits as well as his history of dealing with such cases in the past. It was not untrue as Daido had actually chanced upon roidmudes actively running a factory to produce more of their number. Ofcourse he destroyed it single-handedly.

The money is good so Daido decides to take up the contract. He is given a residence nearby and asked if he needs any special gear. He tells them he'll need some car wax and a toolbox fit for a professional garage.
Old 2014-12-16, 12:39   Link #55538
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Somehow, suddenly, i think Katsuragi Keiko has a place in this story as well. Oo
Old 2014-12-16, 12:53   Link #55539
demino_hellsin
That one guy

uh... who's that?
Old 2014-12-16, 14:12   Link #55540
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
The whole process of meeting and trying to convince the guy would be a story in itself. Maybe even make it a parody of the old kung-fu movies (EG student finds eccentric master and ends up doing tons of stupid things for him before he is taught the secrets)

One other thing, just popped into my alcohol-pickled brain:

Orimura Chifuyu: Street Samurai For Hire
Like a yojimbo (bodyguard)? Because the story for Seirei no Moribito just popped into my head and surprisingly, it passes my initial test.

Aaaand now a forced aged up Ichika story idea is on the Brainstorming Train...

~*~

"So? What are the results?" Her arm in a temporary sling, Chifuyu stood just behind Maya at the controls.

"The DNA tests show that it's 100% Orimura Ichika-kun," Yamada leaned back in her chair. "Even though the Byakkushiki is in a state that none of us have ever seen before." She tried but failed to glance discreetly at the injury on her colleague. "And I've never seen Orimura-kun react so violently before..."

"Don't worry about it," Chifuyu replied tightly **The way he reacted, it seemed almost like PTSD...** Her free hand tightened slightly. **The flash from the explosion from Gospel... just what happened? One moment, he's Ichika, and now, he's 22 years old and suffering from PSTD and he even managed to injure me.** The last part affected her more than she dared to let on - Ichika would have never raised his hand against her like that. Not with that kind of intent...
"Open the door. I want to talk to him."

"A-are you sure," Yamada was understandably nervous about letting the two meet again, especially after their last meeting ended up in a quick yet vicious struggle.

"It's alright. We were both...high-strung at the moment." She glanced back at her fellow teacher. "Open the door."

Almost reluctantly, Yamada activated the door on the control panel. It whoosh-ed open and closed just as quickly when she stepped through.

Inside, Chifuyu walked deliberately to where the young man who bore her brother's features lay flush against the wall, his arms suspended above his head and ankles spread shoulder-width apart and also restrained. "Hey."

"...hey," he replied back, glancing up at her. His eyes darted to where her arm hung in the sling and a shadow of regret fluttered over his eyes. "I'm so sorry, Chifuyu-nee-"

"Who are you?"

"...wha? What? It's me, I swear it is, Chifuyu-nee."

"The Ichika I know would never raise his hand against me like this," she threw accusation in his face with no small amount of bitterness. It wasn't the pain of the wrenched shoulder and elbow that made her react like that, it was the fact that he had done so and dared call her 'sister'.

His head hung down further, his breathing became erratic. "I...I know...but... I had to..."

"You had to? What sort of excuse is that?"

"You don't understand," he cried, tears spilling from his eyes. "Over there, I had to do it! I had to, in order to get back here!"

"'Over there'? What are you talking about?"

"The things that happened over there... the things they did to me..."

"Oi, calm down or you'll..."
**You'll suffer from an anxiety attack,** she realized. Something caused this and she wanted to know so much that her knuckles had turned white from holding a fist so tightly.

~*~

Whoo, that was about to get dark really fast... I better stop here...

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest