3 out of 10 : Bad 1 0.25%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 0.49%
Voters: 407. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-03-31, 02:40   Link #801
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

I just watched the raw... and i gotta say(sounds familiar...):

-Truly an epic fight there... I didn't know Trans-AM can be activated even though the Gundam's decapitated.

-Finally! GN-Flag! Too bad it was short-lived though.... But hey, it's cool! But the shoulders are a little too oversized.

-Exia finally gets decapitated... Wow.

-Ribbons betrayed AleHandle... Yeah! My predictions were correct.. sort of.

-Soma finally changes her "Shadow the Hedgehog" expression.... Nice to see some emotions coming out of her.... (Papa Bear... I need you)
Old 2008-03-31, 02:46   Link #802
noodlemeister
Nina must Die

What will be the point of having Saji pilot a MS?

In 00, all the pilots seem to have the skill and experience in real life, like how Setsuna has been a guerilla soldier proficient with knives and Lockon with a sniper rifle (as shown when he helped rescue that Azadistan leader). Alle is a super solider and Tieria can connect directly with Veda (but not a terribly good pilot since all he does with virtue is fire giant overpowered beams).

As you've seen in the last ep, Allejandro, an observer, got owned even in his uber powerful 7 GN-T MA with all his lasers and fangs etc.

So my point being what good is it if you can pilot an MS if you don't have the skills to pilot it effectively in combat?

I really hope the writers let Saji make a key role in altering people's view on things along with Louise as victims of war, let others see the light like a good journalist would, not just another pilot.
noodlemeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-31, 03:06   Link #803
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papaya View Post
Oh come on...
1. Saji has a vendetta against CB/Gundam.
2. Saji is working for the Earth Federation as a civilian.
3. He's on a colony.
4. He saw a Gundam.

I'm sure a lot of people are thinking that Saji's colony will be attacked and he'll climb into a Gundam. He's already gone through all the prerequisites for being a pilot. Just because he's a doofus doesn't mean he won't have any innate skill. Setsuna probably never jumped into a MS before, yet he passed Veda's pilot test. If he won't be a pilot, what's he going to be? Certainly there's no more room for Simpsons antics. Even Louise is going to get her contact with CB, assuming that's Tieria (and it probably is).
Setsuna underwent 2 years of training before his first real mission. It is highly unlikely VEDA used "pilot tests" as the prime selection criteria. For ideological organization like CB his mindset and devotion to a cause is more important. They had those 2 years to polish his piloting abilities. (And they did a pretty decent job).

And no, that is not Tieria in the end, unless he suddenly underwent voice modifications to sound like female.

It is likely that Saji is going to be involved one way or another, but i am not expecting of him to pilot a MS anytime soon.
Old 2008-03-31, 03:23   Link #804
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
hi guys, I just can't believe how the show ends just like that. How come the gundams has been defeated just like that?

I mean....

THE WAR HAS JUST BEGUN.
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-31, 03:39   Link #805
chitgoks

i hope setsuna gets more upgrades other than his trans-am
chitgoks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-31, 03:42   Link #806
Seibee
Mwu Fangirl

Saji could end up as a Meister, but I have to wonder after all he's been through what the screenwriters would have to pull to make us believe it...

And as for Trap-chan, I agree with the posts above. Tieria's voice was very masculine, this other one, not so much lol. Even if Paku Romi does male voices sometimes, I have a hard time believing that they're meant to be the same. Did Tieria's voice unbreak?
Seibee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-31, 03:48   Link #807
noodlemeister
Nina must Die

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seibee View Post
Saji could end up as a Meister, but I have to wonder after all he's been through what the screenwriters would have to pull to make us believe it...

And as for Trap-chan, I agree with the posts above. Tieria's voice was very masculine, this other one, not so much lol. Even if Paku Romi does male voices sometimes, I have a hard time believing that they're meant to be the same. Did Tieria's voice unbreak?
Maybe he lost whats left of his balls after being defeated?
noodlemeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-31, 03:54   Link #808
FuzzyWuzzy

Saji can't end up as a meister since that yellow haired girl is part of the gundam team. Saji and the girl are supposed to be friends but they end up in separate sides. It's how the gundam series are always leaning on.
FuzzyWuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-31, 03:55   Link #809
Darkside

Send a message via AIM to Darkside
Damn if that cylindrical shaped section of exia's cockpit that was destroyed was from Graham's beam saber... Setsuna is one lucky ass mofo lol.

00 Gundam looks pretty sexy. What we've soon of it so far anyway... I wonder if it's design was based a bit off Wing Zero's? The head seemed to look that way a bit anyway. I hope it has some nice wings
Old 2008-03-31, 03:55   Link #810
FuzzyWuzzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jafri View Post
hi guys, I just can't believe how the show ends just like that. How come the gundams has been defeated just like that?

I mean....

THE WAR HAS JUST BEGUN.
There's season 2. Gundam series always end around 50ish episodes with pretty good ending that resolves most of the issues.
Old 2008-03-31, 03:57   Link #811
Yuelon
喜怒哀

Well what ever happens everything would conclude when S2 comes out then we know for sure if Saji getting a main role or a sub role. I really wish Lockon twin brother would have a role and Ribbon act to take over the world can show his evilness he is too calm.
Whether do I not know
Why can't we be togather like Moon & Stars.

Yuelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-31, 03:58   Link #812
Jeffry2009
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyWuzzy View Post
There's season 2. Gundam series always end around 50ish episodes with pretty good ending that resolves most of the issues.

But who's gonna be the next Gundam Meisters This Fall? Guys, What do you think?
Old 2008-03-31, 04:00   Link #813
FuzzyWuzzy

Saji seems to have matured a little bit. Maybe he isn't that spoiled guy with the same spoiled views in life.

Well it's official.

ALI IS ALIVE AND MISSING A LEFT ARM!
Old 2008-03-31, 04:37   Link #814
SuperiorX

Quote:
Saji seems to have matured a little bit. Maybe he isn't that spoiled guy with the same spoiled views in life.

Well it's official.

He should be missing his head

Last edited by SuperiorX; 2008-03-31 at 04:38. Reason: spelling
SuperiorX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-31, 04:50   Link #815
Jeffry2009
Banned

Quote:

Well it's official.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperiorX View Post
He should be missing his head

Like i said, i never forget about Ali Al-sachez even i finished watchin the show. As well as Lockon Stratos.......

And as for Alejandro Corner, HE WILL BURN IN HELL for sure.
Old 2008-03-31, 05:03   Link #816
D a m i e n
permanentely bored

Send a message via ICQ to D a m i e n
Quote:

Well it's official.

iirc he puts down the glass of wisky with his right hand then we see a good part of his left shoulder/arm (with the tatoo) when he stands up. he might be missing the lower part of his arm though.
i m curious where people are getting all those official spoilers and how true they are.
D a m i e n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-31, 05:27   Link #817
nutype
Future MD

Quote:
Originally Posted by D a m i e n View Post
iirc he puts down the glass of wisky with his right hand then we see a good part of his left shoulder/arm (with the tatoo) when he stands up. he might be missing the lower part of his arm though.
i m curious where people are getting all those official spoilers and how true they are.
wtf where is this missing arm thing coming from????
nutype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-31, 05:36   Link #818
a1047

Rainbow Colours?

After watching GOO S1 last episode dont all of you realize that livonze,5 other behind and tiera each other have hair colour match with 7 rainbow colours?
a1047 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-31, 05:40   Link #819
CombiHenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutype View Post
wtf where is this missing arm thing coming from????
I dunno, but if you can somehow conclude he's missing his arm, you might as well join Nyoron's team and make the episode up as you go along.
CombiHenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-31, 05:41   Link #820
nutype
Future MD

Quote:
Originally Posted by CombiHenge View Post
I dunno, but if you can somehow conclude he's missing his arm, you might as well join Nyoron's team and make the episode up as you go along.
haha true true

must be very hard to find half-decent translators these days. Nobody wants to work for free.
nutype is offline   Reply With Quote