AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hidan no Aria

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-06-22, 16:11   Link #661
falcolobo
The Third Runner

Alright! I want you guys to feel a sense of ownership over this story too!
I'm accepting ideas for OC's and villans. Message me or post it here!
Old 2011-06-23, 14:07   Link #662
Terminator98
Archangelic Demon Vampire
*Author

Hmm, will see if I can come up with something. Finishing my own stuff first. X_X (Oh RL, you can be such a biatch at times... that and WoT...)
Old 2011-06-25, 04:08   Link #663
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
I have retconned Kaede Fujita's special ability to make it much less like Kinji's.

And while researching about D'Artagnan, the actual historical figure and Dumas' character, I have found out that, he was a Count (making Amélie technically a Countess when her father will pass the title to his daughter) and he is green-eyed, which computes with the new picture I have used for her. Yesh!!!
Old 2011-06-25, 06:27   Link #664
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

@Falcolobo:

For OCs...

The Name is Silly.
The Man is Jim Bean.
The Bourbon is Mispelt.

Except he'd be much older in your fic.

~~~New Intelligence Data Updated~~~

The date of open beta release draws ever closer. Meanwhile, a brainwave finally hit me as to how to title my fanon works. Like Nanoha, I replaced the titular lady with something much broader. And since the uniform is red...

緋弾の武偵

- 7777 -
The name is legendary. The deeds are extraordinary. The man is Jim Bean.

- Athra of the Blue Lake -
When the worlds of occult and real collide, this epic is reborn!

And a sneak peak at the all new...

- Stealth Unleashed -
Extreme crimes call for extreme measures.
Keroko, I know you'll love the last one.
Old 2011-06-25, 11:39   Link #665
falcolobo
The Third Runner

@Sheba

Is this for me?
Old 2011-06-25, 11:41   Link #666
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by falcolobo View Post
@Sheba

Is this for me?
lol no, we usually do that to tell people that there is something that changed in our OCs and that they may tweak their possible projects according to it.
Old 2011-06-26, 12:15   Link #667
falcolobo
The Third Runner

Finished the prolouge. This is going to be a serialized fic so no individual books, just more or less chapters being posted. Similar to the format on Fanficiton.net.

Sorry for the wait! I got side tracked by Gundam Unicorn! (see my avatar)
Old 2011-06-27, 21:00   Link #668
Kagerou
"Begin, the operation!"
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Kagerou
Okay I know nothing about this but I'm planning on reading the light novels to understand wtf is going on here.

So I'll just bring a gift just for you guys
BECOME INSPIRED

Old 2011-06-28, 07:21   Link #669
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Jesus H Christ you're alive!

Basically yes, read the light novels - though IMO I miss Brandi's work, when comparing with these - and try and get into the anime.

It's fairly interesting, but Novel 7 has a shocking swerve.

Essentially though, for the most part, one's paradigm should be John Woo's Hard Boiled / Hot Fuzz / Bad Boys, and less Black Hawk Down or The Unit.

I believe in miracles.

Old 2011-06-30, 19:53   Link #670
falcolobo
The Third Runner

Umm...so one read what I wrote?
Old 2011-07-01, 09:24   Link #671
agetreme
Just another Idiot

I did.

Not exactly good, not not too bad either.

However, something just does not feel right about Aria....

May be it is just me.

Edit: At least you got a chapter out.
Old 2011-07-01, 14:28   Link #672
falcolobo
The Third Runner

No idea on how to portray Aria as an adult. I mean, she's really prideful, but how do I portray that? So I thought of her as another Kanae.
Old 2011-07-01, 22:56   Link #673
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Since Gosick has just finished, I might as well start the Histoires de Feé Doreé et Faucheuse Noir (Stories of the Golden Fairy and the Black Reaper). This will contain the story of Victorique and Kazuya after the war and their descendants, leading up to Èlise Kujo.

EDIT: Should I make Tsukiyo Kujo from TWGOK Èlise's cousin?
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2011-07-02, 02:25   Link #674
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Since Gosick has just finished, I might as well start the Histoires de Feé Doreé et Faucheuse Noir (Stories of the Golden Fairy and the Black Reaper). This will contain the story of Victorique and Kazuya after the war and their descendants, leading up to Èlise Kujo.

EDIT: Should I make Tsukiyo Kujo from TWGOK Èlise's cousin?
Correct french would be "Histoire de la Fée Dorée et la Faucheuse Noire". You can bug me for french anyway.
Old 2011-07-02, 07:39   Link #675
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

^ Well, French was never my forte. Thanks anyway. :3
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Old 2011-07-04, 07:46   Link #676
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Bastille Day
Starring: Jim Bean, Elise Kujo, Frankenstein

Bathed in the July heat of summer, and summer holidays just around the corner, Tokyo Butei High is ablaze with rumor. The Golden Witch of the Botanica Librarium, has gone missing. But they are already slow. Jim Bean is on the case!

T minus 14 days...

From scorching Edo to beautiful Taiwan. From sunny Singapore to the ruins of Sri Lanka. Through the Cape of Good Hope and into the powder keg of an African nation on the verge of civil war.

Retrace the steps of a wolf seeking her home.

Each turn brings a new clue, each stage a new page in the journal of a romance baptised in fire half a century old. And each fight clarifies the frightening premonition that Kujo may well be walking straight into a trap... willingly.

To catch a wolf, you must think like a wolf.

With Elise so far ahead, and Butei Masters close behind, Jim Bean must thwart both friend and foe with brain and brawn, even if it means going beyond the point of no return. Even if it means accepting help from ghosts of the past.

The world is no consequence. The oopa is everything.

Through the fire and the flames, the question now stands...

Can Jim make it by Bastille Day?

~~~~~~

Yes, I also finished Gosick. And yes Marcus, I decided to skip the oopa hunt and go straight into the meat of it from Jim's perspective. It's still part of the prologue though.

And why Bastille Day? It has special meaning for Elise, that's why.
Old 2011-07-04, 08:01   Link #677
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Wait, what is going on? Did my — or Jim's, for that matter — Èlise run off again?

EDIT: Well, since I'm starting with the events after Gosick, I might as well share it to you guys. I could use some suggestions.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1.../edit?hl=en_US

Last edited by Marcus H.; 2011-07-04 at 08:36.
Old 2011-07-04, 18:15   Link #678
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

My suggestion is change the anime ending back to the novel's, which took place from 1939 to 1945. That means Kujo and de Blois idled around in Sauville long after graduating, then the war hits. I know it would make them a lot older, but I think that's fine. It also avoids the problem of them risking being nuked.

As for that sea route in Bastille Day, its a hypothetical trail that Victorique would have taken during the 5 years from 1939 to 1944 to reach Edo Bay, as sea would be safer than trying to trek through a continent at war. Along the way, she would have lost the ceramic pipe (she was still carrying it in Albert's tower) for reasons yet to be discerned. I placed it to be lost around the Cape of Good Hope, and recently it was bought out by a business man in Taiwan who paid such a very very handsome fee for it that news was carried on the internet. Elise recognized it, and decided to track it down herself. She threw a tantrum that sent Bean wading through chocolates to hunt down the elusive Metal Oopa as a distraction so that he would be thrown off her trail.

As we can see, Elise managed to slow Jim down by a week. Now he has 14 days to find the wolf cub, or he's going to miss the special day. His only clue is an invite to the art auction, and his only help is a girl who was helped by Victorique on the way over:

You know what they say about monsters and packs.

Last edited by MeisterBabylon; 2011-07-04 at 18:25.
Old 2011-07-04, 19:58   Link #679
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Now there's my problem.
Since that part of the novels are not yet translated, how will I able to expand on that event?

Old 2011-07-04, 20:42   Link #680
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Given the style of this series, I say it's almost mandatory that we should equip our characters with the most value asset to an action hero's arsenal... The One-Liners

IGN Badass Action Hero One-Liners

For the record, "Yippee ki yay!" is freaking mine!!
Closed Thread