AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > Sports & Entertainment

Notices

Old 2014-10-21, 00:28   Link #9201
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Sinner View Post
Edit - How about them Cowboys....beating Seattle in Seattle....
Cardinals managed that last year when they were a much better team and still vying for first seed.
Old 2014-10-21, 10:52   Link #9202
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Cardinals managed that last year when they were a much better team and still vying for first seed.
I said that in context to Dallas. The two excel in different ways - hard to compare them.
Old 2014-10-26, 15:49   Link #9203
Kakurin
大佐

If you thought it couldn't get any dumber than Tulloch's ACL injury... The Bears' Lamarr Houston suffered a knee injury celebrating a sack in the fourth quarter down by 25 points.

Old 2014-10-26, 17:00   Link #9204
GDB

Ben Roethlisburger just tried to kick a punt. It was the most pathetic kick ever. Granted, it was smacked down, but still.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-26, 21:01   Link #9205
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Finally got a legit Sunday night content. 16-16 at half time between green Bay and New Orleans.

How the hell did Detroit walk away with a win against Atlanta? Can't stand either but seeing Detroit reach 6-2 because a delay of game cancels a missed field goal and they nail the redo....Seriously, it's like Detroit were destined to lose every close one last year but win them this year.
Old 2014-10-26, 21:24   Link #9206
GDB

I don't see the game staying close much longer. Rodgers's left leg is injured in some capacity.
Old 2014-10-26, 21:48   Link #9207
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
I don't see the game staying close much longer. Rodgers's left leg is injured in some capacity.
*sigh* Typical.....These Sunday night games are cursed this year....New Orleans have gone ham since and kicked this out to 30-16. Detroit are going to lead the NFC North....*shiver*
Old 2014-10-28, 03:38   Link #9208
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

And Washington beat Dallas in overtime...

What the hell happened this week....it's as if almost everything that could contradict what seemed to be happening was what happened instead.

*shrug* And you know things are weird when everyone in the AFC North - even Cleveland - have a positive record this far into the season. As for the AFC South, all of them having a negative record isn't a surprise - they were considered to be the weakest division this season and that is what has been shown thus far.
Old 2014-10-28, 11:51   Link #9209
GDB

Were they really supposed to be that weak, other than TB? Every analyst I saw was still proclaiming the Saints as a Super Bowl contender, and both the Panthers and Falcons as playoff contenders.
Old 2014-10-30, 08:07   Link #9210
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Welp...Romo's back is hurting, this doesn't bode well...
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-09, 20:27   Link #9211
Samari
World's Greatest

WHO DAT? More like BLEW DAT.

WHERE IS DARKWING DUCK? Lol.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
永遠不要失去信心,你的命運。
Samari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-09, 22:32   Link #9212
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samari View Post
WHO DAT? More like BLEW DAT.

WHERE IS DARKWING DUCK? Lol.

Probably about to get dangerous with Brees. That game was quite something. Kaepernick definitely stepped up tonight. Boldin was solid. Borland - that guy is one of the hardest hard nuts I've ever seen in any game. Johnson is becoming a reliable go-to guy. Cooks is a real gun for New Orleans though.

With that injury to Palmer, which suspected to be an ACL and end his season - is there suddenly a possibility Seattle and San Francisco can catch Arizona? They are amazingly solid all-around but having to roll with Stanton for the rest of this campaign - not ideal. Arians proclaiming they will still make the Superbowl despite this - isn't that rather bold to claim when there's still close to half a season left on top of playoffs?

And wouldn't you know it...ANOTHER Sunday night blowout...42-0 at half time....Green Bay have utterly obliterated Chicago to hell and back.
Old 2014-11-09, 22:37   Link #9213
GDB

I think the Over/Under for this game was 53. Looks like the Packers are going to break that by themselves before the third quarter ends.
Old 2014-11-10, 17:17   Link #9214
Highman
Keep Pounding and Destroy

Send a message via AIM to Highman
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
I think the Over/Under for this game was 53. Looks like the Packers are going to break that by themselves before the third quarter ends.
Well they have already broken the BEARS spirit and soul. BILLS started the season by playing and beaten them on home field when start of the season.
Old 2014-11-11, 04:16   Link #9215
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Yikes at this Monday Night game....if Bruce Arians revivng Carson Palmer's career was the comeback story of last season, it looks like Chip Kelly reviving Mark Sanchez's might be this year's version.
Old 2014-11-16, 21:56   Link #9216
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Arizona end Detroit's streak, thank flock....and thanks to Denver failing in St Louis, Cardinals are now 2 games ahead of everyone else in the league - unless New England win tonight.

Green Bay continue to surge and returned Sanchez to what he was known for.

49ers win on a day Seattle loses - now they're square.

Edit: And another Sunday Night blowout...*sigh* New England take the lead in the AFC.

Last edited by Last Sinner; 2014-11-16 at 23:31.
Last Sinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-17, 20:07   Link #9217
Samari
World's Greatest

Ugly win, but it's a road game and we had to have it. The defense played lights out. Probably the best performance of the season. Aldon Smith added a much needed boost to the pass rush. And Chris Borland continues to play like a megastar. It's ridiculous. Aaron Lynch had his best game and continues to be a menace. The unit picked off Eli Manning 5 times tying his career high. Also I think Chris Culliver might be "back". Playing with high confidence the last two weeks.

The offense has to start to show up. This is getting really annoying. Folks can blame it on the coordinator, the quarterback, the receivers, the blocking, whatever. It doesn't matter. The entire unit is a trash bag right now. We still haven't scored a fourth quarter touchdown and we've already played half our games. WAT!? The D can't bail the offense out every single time. Vic Fangio is clearly the 49ers MVP of the season.

In other news, Seahawks lost. Alex Smith still doing work for the 49ers. I'm in Tokyo now and it was 3:00am when NFL Sunday started. My eyes almost exploded. Worth staying up though for the win. The Saints continue to slide. And it might get worse. The rest of their schedule is brutal. No wonder WingedDarkFart hasn't shown up this year.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
永遠不要失去信心,你的命運。
Samari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-18, 11:25   Link #9218
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samari View Post
The Saints continue to slide. And it might get worse. The rest of their schedule is brutal. No wonder WingedDarkFart hasn't shown up this year.
I'm just trying to figure out what happened to that division as a whole. The Falcons have shit for an o-line, so that explains them (though the Ravens and Dolphins had shit last year (31st and 32nd, if I recall) and both still went 8-8). No one except hype based analysts expected anything from Tampa Bay, so that explains them. But the other two... geez.
Old 2014-11-18, 13:40   Link #9219
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

I'm gonna need someone to put the boots to New England <.<
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-23, 22:18   Link #9220
Yye1
Wide Right

So Odell Beckham Jr.'s catch was pretty sick, the Dallas D looks pretty vulnerable all of a sudden. That is not good news if this continues against Philadelphia

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
american football, sports