AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-05-05, 17:28   Link #2981
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
So your the culprit of its global spread

vent and aqua are both injured to the point they shouldn't be even standing. And its even surprising for vent to even corner Fianmma to the point he need to use robot mode index. It just show how messed up the power rankings and the real power isn't just brute force but in need of tactic and strategy.
No, I'm just a lackey of the mastermind Last Order.

About the tactics and strategy, I guess thats why Aleister and Laura are on the top.

Last edited by Miraluka; 2010-05-07 at 18:33.
Old 2010-05-05, 17:34   Link #2982
zero_nmc

New poll, too:
Acqua & Kanzaki Kaori 598
Kihara Amata & Vent 397
Shirai Kuroko & Musujime Awaki 1176
Sogiita Gunha & Himegami Aisa 1195
Bardway & Floris & Lessa 352

GO Gunha GO
Old 2010-05-05, 19:33   Link #2983
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Aisa needs some love too...
Old 2010-05-05, 22:00   Link #2984
tsunade666

Aisa needs some love but I want to see more Floris and Lessa!!!!

It's really boring without Teh_Ping.

Without the further translation. Theirs been no steady thing to talk with. So it all ended up with the talks of poll on who will be newly illustrated.
Old 2010-05-06, 03:25   Link #2985
Ashaman

That's true, nothing new anyway.

I hope for a gemstone victory

I was just having a look at the novel pics, and found this:
http://img65.imageshack.us/i/tmkss0203syc1.jpg/

Can someone please explian this to me please, or am I just misunderstanding?
Old 2010-05-06, 03:37   Link #2986
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post
That's true, nothing new anyway.

I was just having a look at the novel pics, and found this:
http://img65.imageshack.us/i/tmkss0203syc1.jpg/

Can someone please explian this to me please, or am I just misunderstanding?
well someone was explaining this somewhere before... it was from a SS (side story).... someone has hired a gang to get rid off Misaka's mother (mizusu)... touma with his luck bumped in the middle of this... and was kinda running away with the mother... while accelerator was hunting for the gang members... at first he didnt saw toumas face and throught it was the enemy.... so he pointed the gun on him... but I guess later accel understood that it was not the enemy...

well someone other has to explain this more.... as I can remember little parts of the past past past post ^^
Old 2010-05-07, 13:21   Link #2987
pkmntrainer7
Hidden Behind the Truth

Acqua & Kanzaki Kaori 689
Kihara Amata & Vent 482
Shirai Kuroko & Musujime Awaki 1804
Sogiita Gunha & Himegami Aisa 1676
Bardway & Floris & Lessa 411

Sogiita Gunha & Himegami Aisa went from being around 80 ahead yesterday to being around 130 behind today.

In case you're wondering why, I noticed that Shirai Kuroko & Musujime Awaki seemed to be getting more votes than usual last night so I decided to watch the results more carefully. I noticed that besides the regular votes, that Shirai Kuroko & Musujime Awaki seemed to be getting extra votes at time intervals that fit perfectly with the amount of time it takes to make a new pixiv account along with the new e-mail needed to activate it.

Basically, an obsessive Kuroko fan messed up the poll.
Old 2010-05-07, 16:51   Link #2988
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkmntrainer7 View Post
Kihara Amata & Vent 482

Sogiita Gunha & Himegami Aisa went from being around 80 ahead yesterday to being around 130 behind today.

In case you're wondering why, I noticed that Shirai Kuroko & Musujime Awaki seemed to be getting more votes than usual last night so I decided to watch the results more carefully. I noticed that besides the regular votes, that Shirai Kuroko & Musujime Awaki seemed to be getting extra votes at time intervals that fit perfectly with the amount of time it takes to make a new pixiv account along with the new e-mail needed to activate it.

Basically, an obsessive Kuroko's fag messed up the poll.
I noticed that too , and my blood vessels are heating up because of that cheating .

BTW, how can I(we) get rid of that misterious guy?

EDIT: Here is the SS 1 Prologue and Chapter 1 Part 1
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...lume1_Prologue
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...ume1_Chapter_1
Old 2010-05-07, 23:23   Link #2989
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pkmntrainer7 View Post
Kihara Amata & Vent 482

In case you're wondering why, I noticed that Shirai Kuroko & Musujime Awaki seemed to be getting more votes than usual last night so I decided to watch the results more carefully. I noticed that besides the regular votes, that Shirai Kuroko & Musujime Awaki seemed to be getting extra votes at time intervals that fit perfec

I was just having a look at the novel pics, and found this:tly with the amount of time it takes to make a new pixiv account along with the new e-mail needed to activate it.

Basically, an obsessive Kuroko fan messed up the poll.
Not only that, I've found out that the polls are IP-based - in which that means people from countries with dynamic IPs can easily take advantage of it... in which I've would since I'm with one of those. But hey, I played fair and square. Plus I'm too lazy to figure out how to perform a hack on a poll.

Since that guy probably found that loophole, the only way to fight back is by playing his game.

... Okay enough OOT. By the way, looks like someone has been translating from the shadows - as always.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2010-05-08, 13:28   Link #2990
tsunade666

And I was surprised to see a bit of translation of the side story. Thanking that someone.

I didn't expect this situation, where Aisa will punch Touma. Well he deserves it .Its his misfortune that brings it.

Last edited by tsunade666; 2010-05-08 at 13:46.
Old 2010-05-08, 14:36   Link #2991
RPG_Fanatic
Fallere825

Oh my god. Some kind soul is translating the SS1 novel. This thread will not die.

Not even bra straps are safe from the power of Touma's right hand.
Old 2010-05-08, 15:12   Link #2992
tsunade666

and its a good thing his used too getting pound. So a little loving touch from aisa wouldn't hurt at all.
Old 2010-05-08, 21:27   Link #2993
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
and its a good thing his used too getting pound. So a little loving touch from aisa wouldn't hurt at all.
Masochist detected...
This To Aru Verse (or anime and manga world) sure pretty colorful, in my world, if the girl not soft enough to be picked gently from the ground everywhere she want by some gentlemen, she must strong enough to kill all man who want to rip off her pantsu and rape her.

btw is Aisa the vampire killer girl and a member of Kamijou Harem Faction as well? or this is another Aisa?
Old 2010-05-08, 22:18   Link #2994
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
Masochist detected...
This To Aru Verse (or anime and manga world) sure pretty colorful, in my world, if the girl not soft enough to be picked gently from the ground everywhere she want by some gentlemen, she must strong enough to kill all man who want to rip off her pantsu and rape her.

btw is Aisa the vampire killer girl and a member of Kamijou Harem Faction as well? or this is another Aisa?
There's only one Himegami Aisa in the ToAruVerse. So yeah.

Old 2010-05-09, 10:43   Link #2995
tsunade666

and that one is the one who give a little love touch on touma. At first look at the picture, I thought it was Seiri because I was SURE Seiri LOVES to PUNCH touma ALL the TIME!.

Sooooo

index bites touma
mikoto zaps touma
seiri physically hurts touma in many ways than one
then theirs aisa that gives her version of "love touch"

the other girls don't hurt specially Itsuwa and Lessa if she's consider a part of harem but unfortunetely she's not.
Old 2010-05-09, 18:38   Link #2996
Shadow5YA

Now that you mentioned it, all the girls in Touma's harem are tsundere at one time or another and have physically hurt him.
Old 2010-05-10, 01:24   Link #2997
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Now that you mentioned it, all the girls in Touma's harem are tsundere at one time or another and have physically hurt him.
Let's see...

Index - bit him
Mikoto - electrocutes him (fails) and punches him into the sky at one point (Vol 10)
Kaori - fought and knocked him senseless for 3 days
Aneyze (I forgot the spelling) - sent 250 nuns for a battle against him
Himegami - a punch in the gut (and on the head in the anime)

... I can't remember much...

Old 2010-05-12, 15:49   Link #2998
Miraluka
Banned

SS Chapter 1 part 2
Is short, the next part is more long.
BTW, Musujime is fillling the gap left by Himegami when left her house.
Old 2010-05-13, 18:36   Link #2999
Ardha

I've been following this series for awhile now and I love it my current character obsessions is The Queen, Misha(Gabriel), and Mugino.

I've taking a liking to Frenda's method of fighting because of the Railgun manga...but I'm trying to get the poor girl out of my mind.
Old 2010-05-13, 21:41   Link #3000
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardha View Post
I've taking a liking to Frenda's method of fighting because of the Railgun manga...but I'm trying to get the poor girl out of my mind.
For your own sake, sage choice.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen