LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
Sera's Kaito
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-03, 06:17   Link #82
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

^
Huh? I thought we're still in that vampire case incident... I guess dctp was pretty late these last few weeks.

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-03, 12:50   Link #83
leokiko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
^
Huh? I thought we're still in that vampire case incident... I guess dctp was pretty late these last few weeks.
841 hasn't even been released in Japan yet. They are only 1 file late.
leokiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-23, 14:31   Link #84
leokiko

More suspicious looks that leads nowhere. *sigh*.
leokiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-19, 18:29   Link #85
MCAL

894:
Finally, the Bourbon arc looks like its starting to come to an end! And it only took like, what, five years?
MCAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-27, 14:19   Link #86
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

also arcoding to Gosho. seem conan is nearing end. maybe in 1-2 years time :P

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-27, 14:26   Link #87
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
Images

Seriously!? Ahhh. Praise the lord.
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-27, 18:04   Link #88
MCAL

895:
Ah Pisco. That's a name I haven't heard in a while.

Another excellent chapter as we fully learn most likely how Akai faked his death. Though I'm surprised it was apparently Conan who came up with the whole thing.
Old 2014-04-27, 18:13   Link #89
lightbringer
M9000

I thought we'd never reach this point. This is the sort of progress I expected about 200 chapters ago (yes, I should've known better).

Anyway, my money's on Conan outsmarting Bourbon, of course. He was conspicuously absent once Bourbon showed up at the house. He might even have pulled his dad into this.

There's one thing I don't get yet though - why didn't he clue the FBI in once he realized the jig was up?
lightbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-28, 09:36   Link #90
Hiss13
No time to sleep, 不幸だ

SQUEEE! It's finally happening! After so many years!
Development on the Black Organization front!!

It was pretty obvious that Akai faked his death and that he was Subaru was less obvious but still so but I loved finally learning how he did it. That was clever. Gives me urges to re-watch old BO related cases.
Old 2014-04-28, 09:50   Link #91
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbringer View Post
I thought we'd never reach this point. This is the sort of progress I expected about 200 chapters ago (yes, I should've known better).

Anyway, my money's on Conan outsmarting Bourbon, of course. He was conspicuously absent once Bourbon showed up at the house. He might even have pulled his dad into this.

There's one thing I don't get yet though - why didn't he clue the FBI in once he realized the jig was up?
I kind of want the current Subaru to be one of Akai's brother.
Like, Subaru is usually Shuuichi, but the one that answered the door for Bourbon was his brother.

Remember when Sera said she had another brother?

He supposedly has intelligence on par with Akai, and he knows about Conan.
Old 2014-04-28, 16:52   Link #92
MCAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonfr View Post
I kind of want the current Subaru to be one of Akai's brother.
Like, Subaru is usually Shuuichi, but the one that answered the door for Bourbon was his brother.

Remember when Sera said she had another brother?

He supposedly has intelligence on par with Akai, and he knows about Conan.
Actually, I was thinking it is indeed Yusaku in disguise at the moment and the real Akai is off to save Jodie and Camel. It just seems strange that they would focus on Yusaku receiving an award during this case. Also the people waiting outside could be paparazzi who got rumors he was in Japan again as Amuro seems surprised people are there and says the people are used to waiting outside.
Old 2014-04-28, 17:00   Link #93
Kakurin
大佐

Wow, there is a Detective Conan thread here? Well, finally a BO arc. I only look at the cover of a new Conan chapter. Only read those that have BO or ShinichixRan development.

Agreed on Conan being absent is suspicious. Think he is planning something for sure. A random thought that popped up after I saw Subaru with the mask is that it's Yukiko in disguise. The mask acts as a voice changer like in the Sherry chase when Conan posed as Haibara.
Old 2014-04-28, 17:01   Link #94
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCAL View Post
Actually, I was thinking it is indeed Yusaku in disguise at the moment and the real Akai is off to save Jodie and Camel. It just seems strange that they would focus on Yusaku receiving an award during this case. Also the people waiting outside could be paparazzi who got rumors he was in Japan again as Amuro seems surprised people are there and says the people are used to waiting outside.
Yeah I thought that too! I feel like the academy award hint was too obvious ahaha.

And by obvious I mean it could totally be Yusaku, not a red herring.

I'm just selfishly hoping for the other brother to pop up! Since there's Akai, Sera, That little girl, and the mysterious brother, there's so much to figure out lol.
Old 2014-04-28, 20:31   Link #95
lightbringer
M9000

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCAL View Post
Actually, I was thinking it is indeed Yusaku in disguise at the moment and the real Akai is off to save Jodie and Camel. It just seems strange that they would focus on Yusaku receiving an award during this case.
That would be the obvious conclusion. It's either Shinichi's dad or perhaps even his mom in disguise, with Conan lurking in the shadows. Or if it's really Akai himself then Conan is going to save Jodie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiss13 View Post
It was pretty obvious that Akai faked his death and that he was Subaru was less obvious but still so but I loved finally learning how he did it. That was clever. Gives me urges to re-watch old BO related cases.
There were many, many hints that Akai is Subaru. They all but came out and stated it, with the way Conan acted around him. But still, it's nice to get the details now.
lightbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-29, 10:39   Link #96
Hiss13
No time to sleep, 不幸だ

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbringer View Post
That would be the obvious conclusion. It's either Shinichi's dad or perhaps even his mom in disguise, with Conan lurking in the shadows. Or if it's really Akai himself then Conan is going to save Jodie.
Considering how Conan's dad was mentioned a couple of times already in this arc, I think it may be safe to say that it's either Conan's dad or mom instead of Akai at the moment. That would also be the perfect way to throw Bourbon off.
Old 2014-04-29, 10:58   Link #97
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiss13 View Post
Considering how Conan's dad was mentioned a couple of times already in this arc, I think it may be safe to say that it's either Conan's dad or mom instead of Akai at the moment. That would also be the perfect way to throw Bourbon off.
I really hope it's Yusaku. I love Yukiko but she already had a big role in the last arc, I miss Conan's dad and his superior skills.
Old 2014-04-29, 11:11   Link #98
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonfr View Post
I really hope it's Yusaku. I love Yukiko but she already had a big role in the last arc, I miss Conan's dad and his superior skills.
Reflecting upon it I also believe it's Yuusaku. Just the way this Subaru was following the deduction of Amuro, had more of the style I would expect of Yuusaku. Even if he wasn't told by Shinichi how they faked Akai's death he should be able to easily comprehend the situation.
Old 2014-04-29, 11:44   Link #99
DarkDooM

Couldn't it be Shinichi in disguise as well?
I don't read the manga and I'm still only at episode 355 of the anime but I believe Haibara has created an experimental drug in later chapters that let him return to being Shinichi for a while, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
Images

Where did he say that?
Old 2014-04-29, 11:52   Link #100
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by SigUp View Post
Reflecting upon it I also believe it's Yuusaku. Just the way this Subaru was following the deduction of Amuro, had more of the style I would expect of Yuusaku. Even if he wasn't told by Shinichi how they faked Akai's death he should be able to easily comprehend the situation.
I also thought that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkDooM View Post
Couldn't it be Shinichi in disguise as well?
I don't read the manga and I'm still only at episode 355 of the anime but I believe Haibara has created an experimental drug in later chapters that let him return to being Shinichi for a while, right?

Where did he say that?
I was thinking it could be Shinichi, but then I thought what would be the point in that? The BO think's Shinichi is dead, Conan's gone through a lot of effort to make sure they continue to believe that. Why would he dress up as Subaru in front of Bourbon and the armed guards outside just to reveal it's Shinichi?

Can you imagine? "Hey, I'm not the dead detective you think I am, but I do happen to be a different 'dead' detective you thought you killed, Kind of ironic huh?"