AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-10-05, 12:39   Link #9821
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

Maybe because it is still selling good???
Dauerlutscher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-05, 13:49   Link #9822
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Remember, the man's gotta eat. We have no idea how much money he makes per series so you can't blame the guy for keeping a series going. Besides, things are good again. Every series has it's ups and downs after all.
Old 2012-10-06, 00:49   Link #9823
chancs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Remember, the man's gotta eat. We have no idea how much money he makes per series so you can't blame the guy for keeping a series going. Besides, things are good again. Every series has it's ups and downs after all.
I enjoy reading this series...it's fun
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-09, 00:34   Link #9824
Cream

oh wow, i like. Looks like its on the up again, although i didn't like the end. Running home because he missed her that much, doesn't seem too realistic.

Grats on the fourth time for those two though.
Old 2012-10-09, 01:08   Link #9825
chancs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream View Post
oh wow, i like. Looks like its on the up again, although i didn't like the end. Running home because he missed her that much, doesn't seem too realistic.

Grats on the fourth time for those two though.
what I wasn't able to understand was that whether he ran straight away or after finishing his job
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-09, 05:04   Link #9826
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Hmm seeing most of the reactions it seems all it took was some sweet, sweet lovemaking to get everyone back on the bandwagon
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-09, 09:27   Link #9827
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
Hmm seeing most of the reactions it seems all it took was some sweet, sweet lovemaking to get everyone back on the bandwagon
lmao im going to call "a little more realism" at least thats what i saw when people complained. Two young people living together for so damn long and hardly kissing, it was unnatural.
Old 2012-10-09, 11:30   Link #9828
Freeter
beyond

Of course it's unnatural, it's shounen romance. The only genre where males come born with blue balls

Why people are still trumpeting this title as some realistic depiction of teenage love is beyond me. It's a contrived soap opera with occasional fanservice, nothing more.

Now to wait for New Girl #3056 to enter the picture and milk this thing further
Old 2012-10-14, 13:50   Link #9829
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Houston we got a problem, turns out Yuzuki got a rival and its someone she knows very well. All this time I thought she was just teasing Haruto, looks like it is something more.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-14, 13:52   Link #9830
nfsac

Luckly for us she'll try a threesome with her sister and Haruto
nfsac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-14, 13:56   Link #9831
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Well as seeing Haruto changed both their lives, then it is nothing surprising if you think of it like that. As for the threesome, yeah........... Yuzuki will bite off Haruto's head. Yuzuki went all Lioness for being jealous of a middle school girl. Its going to be interesting what is going to happen after this. Who knew having your first time can spark many events.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-14, 14:04   Link #9832
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
oh man

hipster cred coming through

look out folks~

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!
Master Chibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-14, 14:12   Link #9833
Mentar
Banned

That was a sweet chapter in its own way

You know, I was wondering. Is there ANY manga or LN which actually has a lead heroine like Rin? Aggressive, manipulative and confident-dominating, yet with a soft core? I can't think of a single one, come to think of it. And I'm not talking about a listing of tsunderes, but rather someone who matches Rin's playful-flirty type.

The only matches I can think of would be _secondary_ characters. But noone actually as the "lead" or at least "winning" girl.

Guess the japanese Market doesn't allow for that...
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-14, 15:53   Link #9834
Cream

That's why secondary characters are always the best. I love Rin, the crying part was kind of unexpected.
Old 2012-10-14, 15:59   Link #9835
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post

You know, I was wondering. Is there ANY manga or LN which actually has a lead heroine like Rin? Aggressive, manipulative and confident-dominating, yet with a soft core? I can't think of a single one, come to think of it. And I'm not talking about a listing of tsunderes, but rather someone who matches Rin's playful-flirty type.

The only matches I can think of would be _secondary_ characters. But noone actually as the "lead" or at least "winning" girl.

Gasai Yuno?
Well she's a Yandere but still...aggressive, confident, dominating...though a little too much...yet she's an adorable puppy when Yuki treats her nicely.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-14, 16:30   Link #9836
AcroDave
Go Chrome or Go Home

Huh.. I have to give Seo some credit. For the first time in a long time, I'm actually curious where the plot is going to go from here..

Quote:
You know, I was wondering. Is there ANY manga or LN which actually has a lead heroine like Rin? Aggressive, manipulative and confident-dominating, yet with a soft core?
Shiho in 'The Breaker' is pretty much this (great manga / great character). Though it's sort of stretching the definition of lead heroine.
Old 2012-10-14, 16:48   Link #9837
hayate-sama
お姉さま、君はどこ

Quote:
You know, I was wondering. Is there ANY manga or LN which actually has a lead heroine like Rin? Aggressive, manipulative and confident-dominating, yet with a soft core? I can't think of a single one, come to think of it. And I'm not talking about a listing of tsunderes,
Erica from Campione (the LN, not the anime wait is there a campione anime), When Rin turn red she is Erica, 3x all stat
hayate-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-14, 17:41   Link #9838
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

This could make things complicated.

Always appreciative of Rin-service. lol
Old 2012-10-14, 18:15   Link #9839
Somnus
Eh?

As usual, Rin chapter = great chapter.

Also, I'm rooting for you Nonomura! Just the fact you barely appear (I think you've shown up before) and are able to offer more support than romance/harem MC's can in several arcs makes you my favourite male KNIM character (though honestly, there's not much competition).
Old 2012-10-14, 19:07   Link #9840
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Houston we got a problem, turns out Yuzuki got a rival and its someone she knows very well. All this time I thought she was just teasing Haruto, looks like it is something more.
I sure hope she acts on it. It would be good drama to have the threat come from the sister of all people.

Quote:

I was hoping for a Rin spin-off series. IT would be refreshing to have a heroine like her.

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life