AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-02-25, 15:08   Link #981
mugenTaichou
Sanity, you say?

When I've read on animenewsnetwork.com that the scenario was done by the same dude that did Gankutsuou... I suddenly became abnormally impatient.

Old 2009-03-01, 00:40   Link #982
IchigoCfp

re:

Quote:
Originally Posted by asam_laksa View Post
Sereitei / Soul Society is connected to the real world. Don't you know.....if Soul Society/Sereitei is destroyed......the whole real world would collapse? Ichigo's whole real world....where his family, his father, his sisters, classmates and neighbours are living.

I don't expect anything less from fans who think only Rukia means the whole world to Ichigo, the one who changes his world.

I have many reasons for hating Ichigo, but I should say the IchiKiai fans' version of Ichigo are very amusing and annoying. Yours, in this case is amusing.

I hope you don't get the two mixed up, the first spoiler.....the one that had the crumbling Sereitei, attacked Rukia, missing Rukia, and beserker Ichigo just because Rukia's name and him being not in the minds of the shinigamis......with the second screencaptions that involve him being captured.

The first spoiler is the one that are in questioned, Ichigo in the midst of crumbling Sereitei and Soul Society asking around where Rukia is and shinigamis diverting their attention over Ichigo who became a hollow in the midst of crumbling Sereitei......like someone said, it's sound like a bad fanfic.

Oh well.....whatever that rocks your boat, eventhough how silly it may seems.

On another note......from the screencaps, I'm quite excited to see the story, cause you know, seeing Ichigo being captured by the shinigamis and captains.....that means Ichigo's going to be kept inside a prison cell, plus with Rukia being out of the picture.......we going to see more Orihime, Chad, and Ishida!!!! I doubt we are going to see Vaizards lending a hand to get Ichigo out of the Soul Society prison. And Kon wouldn't be any help either.
but the vizards were once soul reapers and that was only 100 years ago
Old 2009-03-14, 19:33   Link #983
rena-zwei
THE ABYSS IS BACK
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to rena-zwei Send a message via Yahoo to rena-zwei
dose any one now whine the new bleach movie fade to black comes out
Old 2009-03-15, 15:55   Link #984
Kafriel
Senior Guest

OP says it was to be aired on December 13th 2008, expect it "available" around October or so.
Old 2009-03-18, 12:51   Link #985
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Some FanArts and Cleaned Spread

Old 2009-03-18, 13:01   Link #986
Hellychan
~chibi tenshi~

Doh~!! ^^ Nice pics Geta
Old 2009-03-20, 17:09   Link #987
Janifuu
緩和

I heard this movie was amazing I'm dying to see it.
Old 2009-03-23, 01:53   Link #988
hollowification

Send a message via MSN to hollowification
where is this movie i been waiting since like last year when is it coming to dvd
Old 2009-03-25, 06:32   Link #989
kitten320

I really want to see the movie and not because of IchiRuki, since I don't really care about it

Also it would be fair if Kenpachi would get his own movie like Hitsugaya since Kenpachi OWNS!
Movie about Byakuya also would be interesting

How about Mayuri's twisted past? Just come on! Aren't you interested to find out why the hell he wears this ugly make-up?

I also wouldn't mind to see a movie about Urahara's, Yoruichi's and Soi Fon's past. Like how they met, became who they are and stuff
Old 2009-03-25, 06:47   Link #990
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Soifon's past has been explained in the story already, Urahara probably met her in a similar fashion. Mayuri's the mad scientist character, knowing stuff about him would automatically cancel half his madness! A movie about Kenpachi would be nice...like, having the Captain's exams of the year and people saying he's past his time as a captain, sending him off to tests and ordeals, sounds like fun
Holding a tournament within Seireitei also counts as good material for a movie, especially if they can get the espada and vizard as guest stars (they're partially shinigami too).
About this movie: I'm looking forward to seeing it, although it brings off a DDR atmosphere, talking once again about the special bonds that connect people, using yet again the "old childhood friend gone enemy" theme, but you never know, maybe it's better than it looks~
Old 2009-03-25, 07:15   Link #991
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Soifon's past has been explained in the story already, Urahara probably met her in a similar fashion. Mayuri's the mad scientist character, knowing stuff about him would automatically cancel half his madness! A movie about Kenpachi would be nice...like, having the Captain's exams of the year and people saying he's past his time as a captain, sending him off to tests and ordeals, sounds like fun
Holding a tournament within Seireitei also counts as good material for a movie, especially if they can get the espada and vizard as guest stars (they're partially shinigami too).
About this movie: I'm looking forward to seeing it, although it brings off a DDR atmosphere, talking once again about the special bonds that connect people, using yet again the "old childhood friend gone enemy" theme, but you never know, maybe it's better than it looks~

It still would be kinda interesting to see how she got the captain post as well as how Yoruichi did But oh well. And it would be interesting to see the friendship development between them 3

Yeh that's true, I gues no movie for Mayuri

Movie about Kenpachi would rock big time!

Although if to think... you said we have seen almost all characters pasts before, but... As ou can see they have found a theme to do a movie about Hitsugaya even though nothing like this was meantioned in manga even though manga did show his past and how he met Matsumoto and staff.
Old 2009-03-25, 10:33   Link #992
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamdeath View Post
where is this movie i been waiting since like last year when is it coming to dvd
probably this summer/autumn, Bleach Movies usually premier around Christmas and are released on DVD on the following summer/autumn iirc
Old 2009-03-25, 10:43   Link #993
mugenTaichou
Sanity, you say?

I heard that the DVD's coming around this month and April o.O

Old 2009-04-03, 03:34   Link #994
hollowification

Send a message via MSN to hollowification
when is this movie coming i thought it would be on dvd or something soon
Old 2009-04-03, 22:37   Link #995
StrawRabbi

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamdeath View Post
when is this movie coming i thought it would be on dvd or something soon
About August or September is my guess since the last two came out about then.
Old 2009-04-04, 12:35   Link #996
Chaos Zangetsu
Demon King

does anyone know how much progress has been made at subbing the movie?
Old 2009-04-11, 22:07   Link #997
CMSensei
Formerly -> CMHerrera
*Graphic Designer

The movie is not out in the interent yet or anywere?

CM-san's Mystical Creations

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
Old 2009-04-11, 22:58   Link #998
StrawRabbi

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMHerrera View Post
The movie is not out in the interent yet or anywere?

Not yet. (Besides Japan- and no matter how much i love bleach I'm not about to book a flight for one movie.) And if it was out then I'd have known- unless I got behind in the last couple of days... I should check once more lol.

Some are saying it will come out in June or July. If not then I'd say September or August.

Last edited by Hellychan; 2009-04-14 at 20:14.
Old 2009-08-03, 14:27   Link #999
Naive
Tabloid Journalist

I'm pretty sure it's September 30th
Old 2009-08-03, 14:34   Link #1000
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
September? I thought it was in August. Holy cow, they will announce the forth one while our side is still waiting for Fade to Black. We are gonna discuss about movie that is one year old. I hope it was worth the wait as I liked the previous two movies.

Tags
call out your name