AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2003-11-26, 09:02   Link #21
Manga Maniac
Youīre under my commaand

Send a message via AIM to Manga Maniac Send a message via MSN to Manga Maniac
That there is some really nice art Kiva. You got quite some talent being able to make that series even though your still att school.

i just barely finished school so i am starting to pace up on my drawing skills again since i havenīt been doing any particular work lately.
But now i have 3 requests i must atend to plus some of my own work. Trying to draw myself as a manga figure but i havenīt come up with a desent face yet. I find it that it still doesnīt remind of me. Oh and i like that you do your own inking.

You maybe donīt know this but if you do your own inking your doubeling your improvement since you are "re-making" your picture. Hence the result is that later on you will draw faster. I however am even more slower than before. I havenīt drawn in a looong looong time.
(School sucks! they didnīt even give me that drawing lesson i wanted so much)
But i am making like 6 pics now including the manga version of me so i will propably get back to my regular pace. Even so i still got long ways to go. Heh... every artist does since they improve te rest of their lives

anyway. Keep up the good work. You might use those drawing skills to have it like a job on the side in the near future
Manga Maniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-26, 12:35   Link #22
p3psi
Oscar winning black actor

WoW! who can the killer be?!?!? probally a warewolf. or kakashi's brother that Kiba ran into at the begining. I doNt know but hinta had a funny look on her face when that lady talked about the killer....
p3psi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-26, 12:40   Link #23
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Nice!!!! Not to mention Kiva-san is also the A-Flux's translator.. ..Talented!!
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-26, 17:23   Link #24
Kiva128
Kairin-chan's #1 Fan
*Artist

Quote:
I doNt know but hinta had a funny look on her face when that lady talked about the killer....
Actually she's sad because Kurenai mentioned that they learned how to work as a team. But Hinata always did bad in the missions. So she's depressed because she can't be of any use to the team in a time of need. Also if you're reading right to left, she had the sad face before Kurenai mentioned the killer thing (and yes it's Hiro). ^^;;

Thanks for the comments everyone. They do keep me motivated to keep working on this thing.

Lot's of our good Hiro friend on the next page (pages?). ^_^

EDIT: Updated the link for page 6. uploadit is having issues. I also fixed a rather big grammar mistake which I'm surprised I missed. So anyways, the new link is on the first post.

Last edited by Kiva128; 2003-11-26 at 17:57.
Kiva128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-18, 17:54   Link #25
Kiva128
Kairin-chan's #1 Fan
*Artist

*bump*

Enjoy the new pages everyone.
Old 2003-12-18, 18:05   Link #26
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

Loved it thanks for the special treat.... now if we can just get a page a week, like perhaps on Mondays..... .... just kidding. Talent you have!!!!!
pathyfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-18, 18:12   Link #27
wnkryo
HainShodan

Wow.....
wnkryo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-18, 18:46   Link #28
monir
cho~ kakkoii

lol..it appears Kiva-san has conquered another stubborn and critical fan's heart..joking wnkryo..go kiva, go..Kiva, visited the channel today in hopes of chatting with you..since i didnt find you there I harrassed someone and then bailed out..do you use the same nick in that channel?
Old 2003-12-18, 18:57   Link #29
Kiva128
Kairin-chan's #1 Fan
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir
lol..it appears Kiva-san has conquered another stubborn and critical fan's heart..joking wnkryo..go kiva, go..Kiva, visited the channel today in hopes of chatting with you..since i didnt find you there I harrassed someone and then bailed out..do you use the same nick in that channel?
Yeah I do. I just wasn't on today. I'm on now though if you still want to chat.
Thanks for your support guys! *waves a flag around*
Old 2003-12-18, 19:04   Link #30
eLstar
(^_^)v

Glad you're back with your manga again.

eLstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-18, 19:23   Link #31
wnkryo
HainShodan

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir

Nah, actually I also draw alot, and I know how hard it is to come up with good looking stuff becuase of all the time and dedication it takes. *Sigh* i wish I had a freaking scanner so i can put up some of the cool things I have drawn
Old 2003-12-18, 19:29   Link #32
Kiva128
Kairin-chan's #1 Fan
*Artist

Ah! I totally forgot to mention this: Yume's from cloud village (same place as Hiro).
*runs away*

EDIT: and here's a picture of what he originally looked like. I had to tone down the level of detail because I'd go insane having to draw all that crap everytime I show Yume. You understand, right? Right!?

http://kiva128.freewebspace.com/yume.jpg
(copy and paste)
Old 2003-12-18, 19:29   Link #33
Zeratul
n00bie

this is really good. You can be a real manga maker if you learn to draw faster
Zeratul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-18, 19:31   Link #34
wnkryo
HainShodan

Quote:
Originally Posted by [A-Flux]Kiva128
Ah! I totally forgot to mention this: Yume's from cloud village (same place as Hiro).
*runs away*

EDIT: and here's a picture of what he originally looked like. I had to tone down the level of detail because I'd go insane having to draw all that crap everytime I show Yume. You understand, right? Right!?

http://kiva128.freewebspace.com/yume.jpg
(copy and paste)

Wow an image like that would take me no less then 3 hours to complete.
Old 2003-12-18, 19:31   Link #35
Kiva128
Kairin-chan's #1 Fan
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeratul
this is really good. You can be a real manga maker if you learn to draw faster
Drawing fast isn't a problem if I don't have crazy-ass backgrounds on the page. Those are what take me so long to do. But if it's just people, it's not too bad.
Old 2003-12-18, 19:57   Link #36
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Btw *important*
If anyone knows of a good site with a listing of comic book sound effects, can I have the URL, please? As you can tell I'm having a hard time thinking of words to describe sounds. The best I could think of was 'thud' for someone landing on the ground. So yes I need some more help in this area. Any help.
Here is a website that has a good list of Japanese "sound effect" for manga. Most of the web pages are containing information on how to write manga script. This is the only one I found that has a list for the Japanese sound effect with english translation. I will edit if I come accross any webpage that contains English sound effect. Btw, that's a kick-ass picture of Yume..
Old 2003-12-18, 20:11   Link #37
Dragon Flame
Wet Kimimaro Love

Send a message via ICQ to Dragon Flame
nice work as usual, lets see some bad-ass shirtless no jutsu from kurenai!
Old 2003-12-18, 21:06   Link #38
Evilbunny
Cave guardian

is it too late to make requests/ suggestions? I would love it if u could have Kiba like Hinata, that would be so much fun to watch unravel.
Evilbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-18, 21:29   Link #39
JOJOS'STAR
*Artist

I wont bow becose I'm afraide that after 38 congradulation your head will explode of too great self esteem, making you do shit work on your manga. Seriously this his just great.

Tried hentai?
Old 2003-12-18, 21:33   Link #40
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Quote:
Originally Posted by [A-Flux]Kiva128
Drawing fast isn't a problem if I don't have crazy-ass backgrounds on the page. Those are what take me so long to do. But if it's just people, it's not too bad.
my 2en. screw the background. it is nice to know vaguely where the characters are, but since this IS a fan manga, i dont think many people will mind if you have a floating background every once in awhile. or just enough so we know where the characters are.
hobobaggins is offline   Reply With Quote