AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2012-02-27, 11:33   Link #41
ditn

i spot sports anime im happy

i do not spot hajime no ippo,capeta,initial d ,bit unhappy

All in all for me i think this is one of the most interesting compared to previous times
ditn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-27, 11:53   Link #42
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Shimapan, all of those big red くそs made me laugh.

Sankarea has peaked my interest. I need to watch the first Zombie Desuka season before moving to the second one. lol
Old 2012-02-27, 12:03   Link #43
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Definitely interested in:

Ozuma - Looks like a very interesting setting
Uchuu Kyoudai - If it's anything like Planetes then I'm sold. The manga does have the same publisher.
Naruto SD: Rock Lee - I've actually read the manga. It's freaking hilarious.
Eureka Seven AO - Haven't seen the previous series but it's been on my radar for a long while now.
Fushigi no Umi no Nadia - Never watched the old series but it looks awesome. It'll be good to watch another retro series. Miyazaki and Anno? And apparently it has high levels of violence. I hope they don't censor anything.
Tasogare OtomexAmnesia - Obligatory mystery show
Hyouka – Another obligatory mystery show
Fate Zero II - A given
Kore wa Zombie Desuka? II - The first season was a guilty pleasure. It's a pretty damn funny show.
Jormungand – War? Child soldiers? Arms dealing? Count me in.
Shining Hearts - Kanae Itou. That is all.
Sankarea – Zombies and the occult? Sounds good. (However it’s Deen...)
Natsuiro no Kiseki – Looks like a nice slice of life
ZETMAN – Looks pretty dark. I hope there won’t be any emo/angtsy moments though.
Sakamichi no Apollon – Wanatanbe Shinchirou makes this obligatory. Does this look like the return of the noitaminA gold standard?
Tsuritama – It does look like the return of the noitaminA gold standard. Hell yes...
Accel World – Somewhat interested in virtual reality stories. I hope this has that degree of Social Networking element that I was previously looking for.
Medaka Box- It’s Nisio Isin
AKB0048 - I really really really really really hate you, Mari Okada...

Somewhat interested in:

Saint Seiya Omega - The only thing that actually interests me about this is the art style which is the same as Casshern Sins.
Ginga e kickoff!! - Wasn't impressed with the last football anime I watched but I'm willing to give football anime another shot.
Arashi no Yoru ni - This could either be a very sweet tale aimed at children but suitable for all ages or just another brain dead, teletubies-like kiddy show. The description and the clips I've seen on youtube, thankfully, suggest the former.
Upotte!! – It looks like it can be amusing rather than just fanservice/moe bait. I hope it is.
Haiyore! Nyaruko-san – Same as above

Last edited by Haak; 2012-02-27 at 14:55.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-28, 01:17   Link #44
Soconfused
Old God Member

Send a message via AIM to Soconfused
Jormungand and Apollon for me. I might take a peak at Zetman to see how it holds compared to the manga, and I might look for a comedy.

Sigh, I was hoping Jormungand and Apollon wouldn't be in the same season. Watching anime is such a hasstle..
Old 2012-02-28, 16:38   Link #45
Meepy
stupid & obvious

Interested in;

Shirokuma Cafe - A panda and a penguin? Voiced by Fukuyama Jun and Kamiya Hiroshi, respectively? And Sakurai Takahiro as the polar bear -- !? Interest is certainly piqued.
Hyouka - Well, it's KyoAni, and it's quite hyped. The premise itself doesn't do much for me, though. But mystery is always good, I suppose.
Kimi to Boku. 2 - I'm reading the manga currently, but I haven't watched the first season, nor do I really want to. Not sure if I should even pick up the second season or not.
Hiiro no Kakera - . . . I just want to hear more Miyake Marie.
Sakamichi no Apollon
Uchuu Kyoudai
Tsuritama

And then in the end, I'll probably only check out a couple. >>
Meepy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-28, 17:56   Link #46
Kirarakim

I had no interest in Shirokuma cafe until I read who the seiyuu were (and apparently it's Josei, another bonus)

Will have to add that to my list!
Old 2012-02-29, 00:10   Link #47
wandering-dreamer
reads too much

Let's see, what looks interesting....

Ozuma- depending on what the show chooses to focus on this could be rather cool
Uchuu Kyodai-feel like I should give this a try for older protagonists and I'm on a sci-fi kick right now
Hyouka-I'm up for trying another mystery show
Tasogare: OtomexAmnesia-same as above
Eureka Seven AO- really liked the original E7, even if the stuff I've heard about the new series makes me worried (also, I don't like the mech designs as much... *dodges flying objects*)
Fate/Zero Part II-really ended up enjoying the first part so of course I'll be back for the second.
Tsuritama-noitaiminA!
Sakamichi no Apollon-again, noitaminA!
Accel World- tried a chapter or two of the manga and it seemed interesting enough

And after hearing that Shirokuma Cafe is josei I might have to try that one out, have to say the art style is putting me off.
wandering-dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-01, 12:33   Link #48
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

Well, I can see I won't be able to clear my backlog for quite some time...

Definite picks:
- Phi Brain 2
- Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? 2
- Tasogare OtomexAmnesia
- Hyouka
- Fate/Zero 2
- Sankarea
- Kimi to Boku. 2
- Nazo no Kanojo X
- Saki: Achiga-hen

Might try:
- Jormungand
- Acchi Kocchi
- Shining Hearts
- Natsuiro no Kiseki
- Haiyore! Nyurako-san
- Yurumates
- Koi-ken!
- Upotte!
- Medaka Box
Old 2012-03-01, 12:41   Link #49
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

I might forget to plan watching on Koi-ken! : it looks interesting but I haven't watched episode 1 yet. Might wait.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-02, 23:46   Link #50
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Things I know of childhood friends in it...

Medaka Box - my pick of the season. Medaka and Zenkichi are just <3
Eureka 7 - c'mon Bones... you might have ruined your unblemished win record for osananajimi relatively recently, but I forgive you since that wasn't an original story. Don't screw this one up
Sankarea - doesn't look good for the childhood friend as the title is not named after her, but hope exists because main girl is technically dead
Phi Brain - it already has a second season? I didn't even finish the last one as their way of solving the puzzles feels to much Deus ex Machina
Kuroku's Basketball - been a while since the last basketball anime. Know there's an osananajimi couple, but they be side characters AFAIK
Accel World - wtf, childhood friend already won before the series started?

Series I have high hopes for...

Nazo no Kanojo X - VERY interesting premise, from what little I've read of the manga years ago (gave up because I can't stand weekly chapters lol). My most anticipated apart from Medaka Box and Eureka 7
Hyouka - finally, Kyo-ani animates something I can ship a couple with
Acchi Koichi - finally a 4-koma with something to ship with. Tsukimi is adorable from what little I've read
Kore wa Zombie Desu Ka? 2 - I hope they keep up the humour from the first season
Apollon no Sakamichi - so if Tsuritama is the Noitamina shounen-ai show of the cour, then this must not be shounen-ai... right?

Potential sleepers that currently I feel meh about....

Yurumates - reminds me of Love Hina... unfortunately without the childhood promise
Nyaruko -Cthulu turned moe? Really?
Ozuma - sounds generic to be honest, but will give every original work my best
Tasogare Otome x Amnesia - I guess I need something to replace Another?
Shining Hearts - I liked the last Shining anime, but it didn't blow my mind away that I don't have any expectations for this
Kai-ken - hmm, interesting how they'll adapt this. Interesting in that Tomatsu will most probably play another Redhead
AKB0048 - let's see if even Okada (yes I'm an Okadafag XD) can keep my interest in something where there is likely no shipping going on, as I highly doubt they'd pair up any of these girls together with males (will ruin their image you see)

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-03, 18:08   Link #51
achirist

I'll look forward to:
Hyou-ka
Tasogare Otome x Amnesia

I'm dissapointed that apparently there is no Shaft series for spring 2012.
Old 2012-03-03, 18:15   Link #52
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
I'll just go with a more classic format for this.

Guaranteed to watch: Ozuma, Uchuu Kyodai, Sakamichi no Apollon, Fate/Zero 2, Jormungand
May watch: Accel World, Saint Seiya Omega, Eureka Seven AO, Zetman
Where's Hyouka?

/derp
Proto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-03, 23:16   Link #53
Kyuu
=^^=

OH good. Another pair of Amagami short episodes.
Kyuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-04, 00:19   Link #54
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

This is my line-up of shows for the almost-to-come spring 2012 season:

Having seconds after the hiatus
1. Fate zero, part 2

Childhood classics for a new era
1. Saint Seiya Omega

Given to watch the sequels
1. Kore wa Zombie Desu ka of the Dead
2. Queen's Blade Rebellion
3. Eureka Seven AO

In for the ride
1. Accel World
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-04, 07:25   Link #55
ImagineThat
Cant think of one Sorry

Pumped for spring, looks like a great season with a variety of different shows.

Definitely Watching

Tsuritama
Anticipation: High
I loved Trapeze and enjoyed [C] and this looks like its going another one of those weird/creative anime that is becoming a trademark for Nakamura.

Sakamichi no Apollon
An anime about Jazz music from Watanabe, its a no brainer to me. Also digging the 1960's setting.

Accel World
Read some of the manga and the MMO Fighting game concept is an interesting one. Not sure about the characters from the little i read but the story did flow quite smoothly.

Ozuma
Anticipation: Medium
Short series and i'm intrigued by the synopsis. Its surprising that it will begin airing in a couple of weeks and there is very little promotional material for it.

Zetman
Hype is pretty much why i'm watching this one and the trailer looked very good.

Fate/Zero S2
Part one was good but lacking in some areas and the finale was one of the most anti-climatic i've seen. I'm hoping for much more in S2.

Maybe Pile

Hyou-Ka
I'm a big mystery fan but i'm not sure about this one. I'm getting the feeling that the mystery element may be played down very heavily.

Jormungand
Anticipation: Low
Wasn't sold by the trailer or the synopsis but i'll keep an eye on this. Might be a real dark horse in my case.

Eureka Seven Ao
Recently finished the first series, it was ok but nothing that made me yearn for more. I really disliked the majority of the characters especially the three little kids and the series seem to drag on for far to long. Cant see myself watching this if its 50 eps and suffers from the same issues i had with its predecessor.

Tasogare Otome x Amnesia
Read some of the manga, nothing bad but at the same time nothing special.

Specials/OVAs

Un-Go 0
Unicorn 5
Another 0
Mirai Nikki
ImagineThat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-05, 18:33   Link #56
AbZeroNow
North American Haruhiist

Watchlist now up to 4 with Crunchyroll going to simulcast the Nyaruko-san anime.

watchlist
Fate-Zero 2nd
Mouretsu Pirates
Area no Kishi
Haiyore! Nyaruko-san

I imagine that my watchlist will expand in 3 weeks to a month when we find out more about simulcasts.
AbZeroNow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-05, 20:12   Link #57
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Let's see ... a bunch of series I am curious about:

"Realistic slice of life" - "serious" subject material, I suppose - firmly set in "this world". The specific storylines behind both of these offerings are not initially interesting for me, to be honest, but I am curious to see "what the series can do", if you get my meaning.

Uchyu Kyoudai
Sakamichi no Apollon

"Anime slice of life" - stuff like K-On, iM@S, Tamayura, and similar material. I am a sucker for it.

Natsuiro no Kiseki
Hyouka
Saki Achiga Hen Side A
Tsuritama

"Fantasy'ish/semi silly storylines" - to be honest these are series that are almost solely "light entertainment' material, invariably to be mixed in with fanservice and maybe even outright stupidity at times - maybe the "guilty pleasures" section?

Zombie desu ka S2
Haiyore! Nyaruko-san
Mysterious Girlfriend X

Please don't mind my categorizations of the series - they are mostly for my own putting them in order.
Old 2012-03-05, 23:45   Link #58
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Wow, there's only one show next season I'm gonna watch right off the bat and it's one I'm less-than-eager to see.

Watching:

Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? Of The Dead - As much as I'm not thrilled about watching this, my curiosity got the better of me a year ago and I ended up watching the first season. While it was a generic and terribly unfunny romcom light novel adaptation, it wasn't bad enough to utterly disgust me, so now I'm obligated under my personal code to watch the second one. I'm not really expecting much better though.

Everything else at the moment either looks stupid or doesn't currently catch my interest.

It's times like this I ask myself why I'm even an anime fan in the first place when hardly anything looks interesting to watch.

Last edited by SilverSyko; 2012-03-05 at 23:55.
SilverSyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-06, 01:19   Link #59
DezoPenguin
Beta by Accident
*Author

Damn, the spring season looks much better than the winter.

Fate/Zero II is an obvious choice, since I loved the first season
Jormungandis almost equally obvious, as the manga is one of my favorites (and, by the way, ended)
Sankarea appears interesting, as does Tasogare Otome x Amnesia given my interest in supernatural-themed shows.
Shining Hearts ~Shiawase no Pan~ could fill the fantasy theme; Hiiro no Kakera's early start gives me a chance to see if it will as well
Haiyori! Nyaruko-san could be great fun or great stupidity; the first four ONAs certainly were a chuckle.
Hyouka might be good, as I enjoy mystery anime.
And I'll probably end up watching Queen's Blade: Rebellion sooner or later.

My only worry is the absence of Bodacious Space Pirates on the list? Does it not show continuations, or is it doing the split-season thing like Fate/Zero did?

Even so, the possibility of following up to nine shows is far above my average of 3-ish a season.
DezoPenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-06, 01:28   Link #60
totoum
Me at work

Send a message via MSN to totoum
Quote:
Originally Posted by DezoPenguin View Post
My only worry is the absence of Bodacious Space Pirates on the list? Does it not show continuations, or is it doing the split-season thing like Fate/Zero did?
The list doesn't show continuations.

Tags
series