AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2013-01-04, 04:33   Link #10261
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchan13 View Post
Spoiler for 313:

314 needs to get here fast
Were getting double chapters or something right?

Spoiler:
Old 2013-01-04, 05:09   Link #10262
ImperialFlameGod8190

just read the chapter and I havta say Im pissed Okay we get Gajeel vs Rogue Laxus vs Orga (the reveal was obvious to everybody its only a matter of confirmation) Minerva is a cop out but I suppose it works. Lucy fainting is really stupid because now we're left with more and more questions.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-04, 05:30   Link #10263
Taco Bell
Gordita's for Everyone

so Lyon vs gray(rematch) then and Sting vs Jura (probably not that one) is all that's left? I'm really wondering how Jura is going to be used in all of this more than any other match. Guy is made out to look super godlike.
Taco Bell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-04, 05:48   Link #10264
ImperialFlameGod8190

remember how they said an unexpected result what if that result is in the middle of all of this acnologia (sp?) comes and attacks the wizards and with their weakened states nobody is able to defend themselves. That would explain why things are so bad and would force lucy to come back in time to this point and warn them of it.
Old 2013-01-04, 05:52   Link #10265
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

suddenly, I lost interest with Daimatou Enbu....
I'm more interested in finding out what future-Lucy want to say...

anyway, I hope Gajeel will kick Rogue's ass....

Minerva is starting to annoy me as well
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-04, 06:04   Link #10266
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
suddenly, I lost interest with Daimatou Enbu....
I'm more interested in finding out what future-Lucy want to say...

anyway, I hope Gajeel will kick Rogue's ass....

Minerva is starting to annoy me as well
thank you very much all that matters is what future-lucy has to say. As for Rogue. He lost to natsu when he had sting gajeel will crush him.
Old 2013-01-04, 07:28   Link #10267
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

This pisses me off...why?

Well let's review the facts and use knowledge of shounen battle logic a bit:
- Natsu beat both Sting and Rogue alone;
- Sting has no found Nakama power and powered up;
- Rogue may have powered up as well;
- Gajeel will now have a one-on-one with Rogue;
By shounen battle logic, since Gajeel isn't even a main character, he'll have an even match with Rogue, if not get his ass kicked for a bit...Mashima seems to hate Gajeel, or at least hates to make Gajeel look cool by himself, so unless Natsu is involved Gajeel usually has a very tough fight against TRASH...just look at the Tenrou Island...Gajeel was nearly killed by two guys that weren't even part of the strongest group.

I seriously hope I'm wrong and Gajeel beats the living shit outta that kid with great ease though...
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-04, 07:53   Link #10268
classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post

Nevertheless, Hiro brings what the fans want!
Oh really? Such a pity we have fans who are ready to eat cliches one after another. Well, its better for me to stop hoping for a unexpected battle results or at least matches. The whole chapter was so lame that i dont interested in the whole competition anymore. Gajeel, Laxus and, of course, Erza will make it flow smooth...
I would say Erza will win 100000% if Kagura first will use some kind of powerfull move.
Battle logic: FT vs Opponent
FT vs Level upped Opponent
Level upped FT vs Level upped Opponent
Level upped FT vs double Level upped Opponent
FT uses incredible super nakama move and wins fight. The Opponent lost the will to fight, became friend, died, whatsoever...
classic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-04, 08:05   Link #10269
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Wow I TOTALLY didn't see that lucy part happening, hur she just happens to pass out so nothing gets explained yet. Kagara or what ever is pissin me off. I'm also getting sick of ALL the angry faces. It seems Fairy Tail is composed of 80% face shots.

Think i'm just getting close to being done with this manga. I never really looked on my sources to see if the new chapter is up.
Old 2013-01-04, 08:31   Link #10270
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
Predicted Minerva would force Kagura and Erza to fight. Erza will win, or will get Kagura to play dead in order to surprise Minvera. Probably the former, though. At the least, Erza will convince Kagura that Jellal isn't evil.

Second Lucy fainting was expected; can't give away everything just yet. We just found out the gate was unlocked with the keys (which means you don't need a celestial wizard after all?) and just needs to be pushed open with "human hands." Maybe Future Lucy opened it before, and it cost her a hand?
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-04, 08:35   Link #10271
Pinwheel10
WHOOSH!

Darn it, why did Lucy have to faint? Can't she explain things first before fainting?

Oh darn it Hiro. This chapter didn't really deliver. And I waited two weeks for this. The next chapter better have the answers we want! Just finish the fights already and get to Eclipse!

And wait, what exactly does Minerva mean by "I'll show you how a king fights?". Does that mean she's the king of Fiore? Or is she just referring to the chess piece?
Pinwheel10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-04, 08:35   Link #10272
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
Nevertheless, Hiro brings what the fans want!
I'm with classic here, these are boring match ups now since they have come true.
While I think everyone knew they were coming, you really gotta hope they didn't and have Mashima give us some different for once.

lightning vs lightning, dragon slayer vs dragon slayer etc etc, the match ups have no flair to them what so ever.
Altho outcomes might be different from what we expect, the match ups aren't great in themselves.
At very least like Randrak says gotta expect Gajeel to beat the crap outta Rogue.
Old 2013-01-04, 09:12   Link #10273
ImperialFlameGod8190

Lets put it this way if Rogue defeats Gajeel it will tick people off probably more then when it was revealed Tobi is Obito
Old 2013-01-04, 11:42   Link #10274
Ryus
The One Eyed King

So, the princess admits the "impossible victory" was just her take on what future Lucy told her based on what is happening in the tournament ATM. In my mind that translates to Fairy Tail winning without losing anyone, I mean "after all it would be impossible for Erza to beat Kagura and then Minerva" or Lax us beating a god slayer and then Jura... and Sting has planz too. To her Fairy Tail winning must seem impossible alright, especially without losing anyone.

I mean really why else would Future Levy remember the fight the day before everyone died, unless they so dominated there that they seemed invincible... until destiny happened 7/7.

And we still have a likely Gray vs Lyon since neither have an opponent now... Jura will likely fight Laxus, and Sting is likely being teleported by Minerva or will be in some plan to teleport in and defeat any wounded Captains after a hard pressed fight (theoretical easy 5 points each... in theory). Since after all since he wounded Gemma he 'should be able to wound captain too due to nakama power up' I'll Lolz if he attempts this on Jura or Laxus... there's one way to die

Well, just my speculation on the matter...
Old 2013-01-04, 12:50   Link #10275
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Natsu is totally grabbing future Lucy's butt
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-04, 12:58   Link #10276
kitten320

Sigh, really?

Future Lucy faints? How convincing! and the reason?
Erza VS Kagura? Instead of teaming up to take Minerva down, they will waste their energy on each other first? Knowing Minerva, where is any proof that she'll let Milliana be?
In all honesty they should take Minerva down first and then decide their own grudge! Shounen logic is so annoying! -_-
Worst thing is that as I predicted Erza will win this battle while opening Kagura's eyes in the process. Then she alone will take on Minerva and beat her. Though in order to strenghen the bond between Erze and Kagura, Kagura might jump in later on but probably as a sacrifice to trigger a beast in unbeatable Erza -_-

Erza is cool and all but there should be a limit to her nonsense!
Old 2013-01-04, 13:41   Link #10277
BlueCosmos

I agree with RYUS, sting is going to be teleported to take out any one in a moment of fatigue after a fight, I thought of that last chapter too, I like the. Kagura Ezra fight, hope it ends in a draw, to be honest, I hope a lot of these fights (except the gagel fight). End either in a draw or that ft can not continue on after there fights, they need some type of challenge and rivalry with another guild and I like saber tooth for that, they are not all bad just the leader and daught are Badys,

And to answer kitten, Ezra did not choose to fight kagura, Minerva switched places with Ezra in a instant, Ezra then said to let kitten girl go, kagura freaked out letting us know she considers jellal and Ezra the same , it's not how you wrote it, still shonen but a little better IMO
BlueCosmos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-04, 13:46   Link #10278
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Sigh, really?

Erza VS Kagura? Instead of teaming up to take Minerva down, they will waste their energy on each other first? Knowing Minerva, where is any proof that she'll let Milliana be?
In all honesty they should take Minerva down first and then decide their own grudge! Shounen logic is so annoying! -_-
Worst thing is that as I predicted Erza will win this battle while opening Kagura's eyes in the process. Then she alone will take on Minerva and beat her. Though in order to strenghen the bond between Erze and Kagura, Kagura might jump in later on but probably as a sacrifice to trigger a beast in unbeatable Erza -_-

Erza is cool and all but there should be a limit to her nonsense!
What nonsense is there on Erza's part? Erza would sooner team up with Kagura to get her out of the way before dealing with Kagura alone. It's Kagura who's forcing the one-on-one match against Erza, not the other way around. Erza knows better than to try to attempt what you described unless there is no other way around it and right now, Kagura is forcing exactly that.
Old 2013-01-04, 13:53   Link #10279
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Sigh, really?

I thought it was a reference to this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKqd27h7KjM

Last edited by Ryus; 2013-01-04 at 15:40.
Ryus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-04, 13:58   Link #10280
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Argh, I wish Minerva would just die already, but alas, closure between Erza and Kagura with possible KAgura backstory comes first I guess.

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, shounen