AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

View Poll Results: Fate/stay Night Episode 8 Rating
Perfect 10 14 11.67%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 24 20.00%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 35 29.17%
7 out of 10 : Good 34 28.33%
6 out of 10 : Average 11 9.17%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 0.83%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 0.83%
Voters: 120. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2006-03-02, 10:34   Link #101
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

That's his own heroic nature coming into play -_-. It's not really stated in the anime, but in the game, Shirou was always the type who would do things by himself without asking for help. Or the type to help others.

http://sining83.blogspot.com
evil|plushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-02, 11:51   Link #102
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Quote:
Originally Posted by PGilis
Sorry, i was kinda mad with him. He's treating my cute little Saber like a pussy, when she has more guts (and a bigger sword) than him.

Anyway, in the fansub i'm following (not in english), he said something like he considers Rider to be inferior than the other servants he saw, so far. And even she's not so strong, she's surely fast. She hit him two times before he could see, and she was not taking him really seriously.

And i didn't mean he thinks women are inferior, but he surely don't act like he recognize her strenght, either. Like i said, he tries to protect all of them, when they are even more powerful and competent than him.
Actually, she didn't hit him 2 times before he could see. She hit him once. The other times he was already connected to her chain via her dagger. Even he surprised the hell out of her with his ability to deflect her attacks with only the use of one arm. And no he's never mentioned anything about women being inferior. It's just been the circumstances involved have not been kind to him. He'll be expecting more help from the girls as time goes on. Especially as the battles only get tougher from here on in.