AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2012-10-19, 08:51   Link #9861
Diveman

That princess has small boobs, she must be powerful.
Diveman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-19, 10:09   Link #9862
ReinhartX

this chapter is aimed at clearing off all the meaningless and useless characters

now only all the more important characters remain

Fairy Tail : All 5
Sabertooth : All 5
Lamia : jura leon sheila
Blue peagusus : All 5
Mermaid Heel : Kaguya milliana maybe 1 more?
Quatro puppy : eliminated

yup definitely all the more impt characters

sting's emotionless expression kinda disturbs me now

gotta admit Mashima really knows how to save space yet dont make things too quick....a chapter to intro the last game and wiping out of the trash and showing natsu's team infiltration + a new char and yet it doesnt seem to be that fast paced somewhat

meanwhile at bleach and naruto.....
ReinhartX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-19, 10:50   Link #9863
DarkSkiper
Evil Mage

Call it now, but Fairy Tail(Natsu) accidentally will kidnap the princess not knowing it's the princess. About time Natsu did something dragon-like...
Old 2012-10-19, 11:15   Link #9864
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Indeed they are, But I'm mostly getting tired of the serious face shots. Especially the fairy tail leader girl, whats her name... to many to keep track of now.
I love Mavis's serious looks, she's definetly the most interesting character at the moment. Leader of one of the most powerful guilds, somehow traveled though time, keeps lots of secrets, and god knows what her motives are, etc. Everyone else is just meh. There are few mysteries here and there, but outcomes are predictable and uninteresting at this point.

Theory: mavis is a dragon

Last edited by felix; 2012-10-19 at 12:03.
felix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-19, 12:22   Link #9865
II Maestro

Spoiler for Fairy Tail 304:
Old 2012-10-19, 13:32   Link #9866
konart

Spoiler for 304:
Old 2012-10-19, 13:52   Link #9867
ShiroiRyu

Mavis for sure !
This look. **
Old 2012-10-19, 14:27   Link #9868
xellos2099

I am beginning to think if the first eclipse plan is to change the past, then maybe plan 2 of it would to be preserve the past. We know something happen in the past that made Zeref from a blood thirty murderer to someone who kind of value humanity and Natsu was once in the past. Putting the 2 together, maybe Natsu must travel to the past in order to preserve the current timeline, and as a certain mad scientist said before, the past must never be forgotten.
xellos2099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-19, 14:29   Link #9869
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Natsu goes back to the past
Natsu fix broken Zeref
Natsu overuse Dragonforce
Natsu becomes a Dragon
Natsu becomes Igneel
Old 2012-10-19, 14:54   Link #9870
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
Natsu goes back to the past
Natsu fix broken Zeref
Natsu overuse Dragonforce
Natsu becomes a Dragon
Natsu becomes Igneel
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-19, 14:54   Link #9871
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Spoiler for 304:
Old 2012-10-19, 14:57   Link #9872
Chris38

Apart from some possible future time corrections, due to the involvement of the mysterious girl, I doubt that we will see any major time corrections, that haven't occurred already.

In other words, if anyone is going to time travel into the past, it's going to be Natsu, who might later become Acnologia (due to the similarity of Acnologia's "human form" and Natsu from chapter 301) and that's how Zeref "knows" Natsu, and realizes that he is capable of "destroying" him.

The other possible time travel participant is Gajeel, but I don't know how to explain, his "past" self's disappearance, in the "current" time line - and maybe Wendy is also going to travel to the past, but since she had her age appear, during her "chapter introduction" that has a less possibility of occurring.

The rest of the GMG / Eclipse gate events, are... in my opinion, going to lead precisely to the vision that Carla saw, in chapter 275 - in other words the destruction of the place where the Royal Fiore family lives (the collapse of Mercurius) and Lucy being right in the middle of the rubble.

At least that's what I think.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-19, 17:46   Link #9873
Vmem

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
Spoiler for 304:
you know shit got serious when even the fairy loli queen's lost her smile.

epic post my friend
Vmem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-19, 17:52   Link #9874
Vmem

oh, and sorry for the double post, forgot to mention before,

Wonder if Mavis lent Fairy Glitter to any one new, also

I wish Luxus would just Fairy Law everyone :P
Old 2012-10-19, 18:03   Link #9875
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vmem View Post
I wish Luxus would just Fairy Law everyone :P
You know, that's a very good point. Laxus could just wind up Fairy Law now, and wipe out everyone. What's stopping him?
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-19, 18:06   Link #9876
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaijo View Post
You know, that's a very good point. Laxus could just wind up Fairy Law now, and wipe out everyone. What's stopping him?
Shounen Battle Logic...you never throw the Atomic Bomb first.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-19, 19:29   Link #9877
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Shounen Battle Logic...you never throw the Atomic Bomb first.
Also, that would be the FT equivalent of a Leeroy Jenkins, and you don't wanna go against the tactician's order.

Edit: I know most people prefer the old bitchy Mirajane, but I like the modern version more. I mean, the complete moeness in the most random of situations is just so awesome>v<. I know that I'm asking my fiancé to dress up as belly dancer jason.
Old 2012-10-19, 20:26   Link #9878
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Got back from work, could of actually read this morning (or at work), but want to enjoy the chapter on my own time.

There was a interesting remark from Natsu, stating he does not care for the actual competition and he wanted to focus on Lucy. He did not mention anything about the idea of him being pick to go save Lucy, because he was a perfect candidate, due to the magic absorbing machine.

Bacchus getting one-shot by Sting was a sad moment, but it further proves that he has decent offensive skills, but horrible defense. Going back to Erza comment about how strong he was, I guess she was humble or only saw him at his best or she has gotten way stronger afterwards (meeting Lucy afterwards & on etc...).

Elfman was never top 10 in Fairy Tail manga from the beginning to the end. He was so swag by Bacchus in their match and only won with a that lizard spike form. Bacchus should of at least learn some projectile attack's, or wore steel bracer gloves. :derp:

Minerva command all ST member's to avoid Jura and Kagura, but no mention of the Erza or Laxus. There a few speculation's here:
1) Save the best for alast
2) She knows they're not on the move
Minerva the brain of the team, she isn't gonna under estimate a guy who one-shot a whole team (Raven Tail) and a goddess who massacre 100 monster's, including a boss, that might of been tough for Jura himself.

From the beginning of the introduction of Jura, I never thought he was strong or anything, compared to Erza at the time. I was "what the hell?" I bet Erza can be one of the 10 saints with ease. I guess that's wishful thinking thanks to the time-skip and seeing how hype up Jura is.

I hope Kagura does not show us her real blade in this arc, maybe for a future arc, where Erza force to fight her, because of our blue hair man!

Lastly Mirajane abilities came in handy. I have always thought she can only turn into her demon form's. I wonder where the other 2 cat's are hiding. erv:
Old 2012-10-20, 00:37   Link #9879
Vmem

As for Minerva's strategy, given how Sting to the jump on Bacchus and then disappearing, could she be teleporting him around? if so, then it stands to reason that she can teleport all the ST members around the town. this makes for some excellent tactics as:

1). she ports sting to bacchus after all the other Quadro Puppy members are already down, meaning he has to be the leader = free 5 points!
2). she can get them out of danger: aka. Jura/Kagura

I believe ST is aware of where everyone is in the town and thus aware that FT members are not moving. Mavis probably predicted:

1). ST will try to gang up on any lone FT team member via Minerva's abilities
2). team leaders are most likely Ichiya, Kagura, Jura, and Minerva.
3). FT fighting and taking down Minerva is a given, probably FT will have to take down all the ST members in some final battle
4). if FT can pull a fast one on Blue Pegasus, or at least take Ichiya down for the 5 points, their chances of winning are extremely high.
5). it's possible Mavis can communicate telepathically, thus using the Lacryma vision in the stadium to tell the FT members where key targets are?
Old 2012-10-20, 00:50   Link #9880
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

That is an excellent analysis of the quick fight between Sting & Bacchus. I'm behind this theory of yours, that Minerva is teleporting people around. For the intel, it might be Rufus abilities, he was the first to confirm FT team was not moving.

and on a unrelated note, what do you guys think of Marvis commanding the FT team to go attack? Some people feel she is helping them during the game and others believe it was synchronized friendship blah blah moment, the team has already known of all Marvis scenarios and plans.

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, shounen