Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-03-07, 19:09   Link #421
Mega27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Log View Post
Otp otp otp
Knew you were gonna say this! Stalking the forum back in the days paid off. :3

The cover looks pretty cool~ Thanks for the image!
Mega27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-08, 23:03   Link #422
Iggy_Pop

Official synopsis from dengeki bunko is out
http://dengekibunko.dengeki.com/newr...4-04-866472-1/

Somebody want to translate?
Iggy_Pop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-09, 18:10   Link #423
Dark Paladin X

I used Google translate from that site (not that reliable), from what I've read:

Spoiler for volume 7 description:

Spoiler for speculations:
Anime junkie, video gamer, English dub fan, loli lover, and a Tv Tropes sumo. Trope pages created by me: Black Bullet, Erica Mendez, Christine Marie Cabanos, Bang Zoom Entertainment, Clint Bickham, David Wald, Studiopolis, Corey Hartzog, NYAV Post, Max Mittelman, Brianna Knickerbocker, Scott Gibbs, Faye Mata.

Last edited by Dark Paladin X; 2014-03-09 at 18:37.
Dark Paladin X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-09, 20:08   Link #424
Log
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

->A meeting between the 5 regions of Japan that leads to nothing.
->War's about to break out against Tokyo because some source say Tokyo has the Seven Star Heritage.
->Just as shits about to hit the fan Seitenshi mysteriously disappeared.

Presumably Rentaro is assigned to found her.

OTP is still possible.
Log is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-09, 20:10   Link #425
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Log View Post
->A meeting between the 5 regions of Japan that leads to nothing.
->War's about to break out against Tokyo because some source say Tokyo has the Seven Star Heritage.
->Just as shits about to hit the fan Seitenshi mysteriously disappeared.

Presumably Rentaro is assigned to found her.

OTP is still possible.
Yay, Saitenshi.

Btw, is that nonon?
Old 2014-03-09, 20:11   Link #426
Mega27

Sounds interesting. Thanks for the translation!

Btw log, will you return to doing summaries in the near future? :P
Old 2014-03-09, 20:14   Link #427
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Paladin X View Post
I used Google translate from that site (not that reliable), from what I've read:

Spoiler for volume 7 description:

Spoiler for speculations:
That is ridiculous. A rebellion for cursed children when everyone hates them? Something like that isn't even believable.
BW95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-09, 20:29   Link #428
Dark Paladin X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggy_Pop View Post
Official synopsis from dengeki bunko is out
http://dengekibunko.dengeki.com/newr...4-04-866472-1/

Somebody want to translate?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BW95 View Post
That is ridiculous. A rebellion for cursed children when everyone hates them? Something like that isn't even believable.
Well, there could be a bunch of angry Promotors and Initiators who are completely fed up with society treating the cursed children as trash and feel that the only way to bring justice and civil rights for the cursed children is through a violent rebellion (of course, I had a discussion with Log a few weeks ago and he thinks a violent rebellion would more or less backfire on the cursed children for some reason).

It's also possible that Seitenshi method using peaceful means to bring civil rights to the cursed children isn't working at all (which is mostly true in this case). In fact, it's latter shown that the Tokyo government plans to suppress their rights even further.
Anime junkie, video gamer, English dub fan, loli lover, and a Tv Tropes sumo. Trope pages created by me: Black Bullet, Erica Mendez, Christine Marie Cabanos, Bang Zoom Entertainment, Clint Bickham, David Wald, Studiopolis, Corey Hartzog, NYAV Post, Max Mittelman, Brianna Knickerbocker, Scott Gibbs, Faye Mata.
Old 2014-03-09, 20:33   Link #429
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Paladin X View Post
Well, there could be a bunch of angry Promotors and Initiators who are completely fed up with society treating the cursed children as trash and feel that the only way to bring justice and civil rights for the cursed children is through a violent rebellion (of course, I had a discussion with Log a few weeks ago and he thinks a violent rebellion would more or less backfire on the cursed children for some reason).

It's also possible that Seitenshi method using peaceful means to bring civil rights to the cursed children isn't working at all (which is mostly true in this case). In fact, it's latter shown that the Tokyo government plans to suppress their rights even further.
I'd call something like that the extreme minority and the majority of those would simply be like that dolphin girl and her promoter simply living their lives from the first volume. That's too small to even think of a rebellion.
BW95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-10, 20:15   Link #430
Dark Paladin X

Quote:
Originally Posted by BW95 View Post
I'd call something like that the extreme minority and the majority of those would simply be like that dolphin girl and her promoter simply living their lives from the first volume. That's too small to even think of a rebellion.
Even so, a rebellion and a violent revolution is possible. Considering if we are introduced an anti-hero with a consequentialism attitude ("the end that justify the means").
Old 2014-03-14, 15:35   Link #431
Mega27

Does anyone know what happened to Ping and Kouen? I just saw on Baka-Tsuki that Ping removed his whole 2014 chart, and Kouen hasn't been on for a while. Hope they're okay. >...<
Old 2014-03-14, 15:56   Link #432
BionicMeerkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega27 View Post
Does anyone know what happened to Ping and Kouen? I just saw on Baka-Tsuki that Ping removed his whole 2014 chart, and Kouen hasn't been on for a while. Hope they're okay. >...<
Kouen is taking a break from the LN/manga crowd due to some RL stuff. He is gonna be low profile for x amount of time. All I can really say is send him best wishes and luck and may he be at peace with his decisions!

Regarding Ping, I have no clue. I just looked at his account at BT as well and I didn't see anything different. Granted, I have no contact with Ping besides from being an editor of Black Bullet ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Have a question regarding a series? Feel free to tweet at me @BionicMeerkat

Editor @ Baka-Tsuki for Mondaiji, Black Bullet, Strike the Blood, Maou na Ore, Rakudai

RIP in pieces Black Bullet and Strike the Blood
BionicMeerkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-14, 16:33   Link #433
Mega27

Quote:
Originally Posted by BionicMeerkat View Post
Kouen is taking a break from the LN/manga crowd due to some RL stuff. He is gonna be low profile for x amount of time. All I can really say is send him best wishes and luck and may he be at peace with his decisions!

Regarding Ping, I have no clue. I just looked at his account at BT as well and I didn't see anything different. Granted, I have no contact with Ping besides from being an editor of Black Bullet ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Thanks for the heads up and I'll be sure to wish him good luck!

Yeah, I hope Ping is okay. ( _ _)
Old 2014-03-14, 16:39   Link #434
BionicMeerkat

Yeah I was wondering about Kouen as well since he never sent me any new info on Legend of Regios so I checked out his profile here and found out about his decision.

Hmm yeah hopefully Ping is okay. I know on his profile he has been saying not to be surprised if he just stopped showing around but it would such if it happened now (ʳ ´╥㉨╥)ʳ

Editor @ Baka-Tsuki for Mondaiji, Black Bullet, Strike the Blood, Maou na Ore, Rakudai

Old 2014-03-14, 17:00   Link #435
Mega27

Yeah, it sucks that they both went inactive now. 3: But let's hope for the best!
Old 2014-03-14, 17:07   Link #436
BionicMeerkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega27 View Post
Yeah, it sucks that they both went inactive now. 3: But let's hope for the best!
Yeah inactivity especially with the anime not that far in the distance sucks. But being optimistic is the way to go imo!

Old 2014-03-14, 17:54   Link #437
Mega27

Quote:
Originally Posted by BionicMeerkat View Post
Yeah inactivity especially with the anime not that far in the distance sucks. But being optimistic is the way to go imo!
Couldn't have said it better myself!

But I agree~ I wanted to read Vol 1 before the anime aired. But thankfully Log's summaries are here.
Old 2014-03-14, 18:05   Link #438
BionicMeerkat

haha yeah Log's summaries will get the job done for sure. May not be the same as reading the LN, but it still gets the overall feel and such across.

Old 2014-03-15, 20:09   Link #439
Mega27

There was actually someone who translated part of Chapter 3. Originally I thought it was Ping, but then I looked at the page's history. Hopefully he/she translates the rest! XD
Old 2014-03-16, 08:11   Link #440
AP24

From the way vol 6 ended, it's doubtful the anime will end here. It's also doubtful they can cover 7 volumes or more even in 2-cours for a series like this. My guess is the anime will either be a 1-cour series covering 2 volumes or a 2-cour series covering 4 volumes.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dengeki bunko