AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-03-05, 10:04   Link #401
Iggy_Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by BW95 View Post
I remember reading the manga and a few colored illustrations or fan art showed her as silver-haired. Anyways, I think there's a good chance this is only gonna be 1 cour.
Cover of vol 3 of the LN and illustrations and this illustrations by her:

Showed her as blonde. Though, an illustration in her website also showed her as having a green tinted hair. Kinda confusing really.
Iggy_Pop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-05, 23:44   Link #402
shanksen

Quote:
In other news, anime is confirmed to cover volume 3! Strange. Wasn't Tina silver-haired?

If they're gonna cover volume 3, I'm sure, they're also gonna cover volume 4 because the arc that starts at volume 3 ends on volume 4

Last edited by shanksen; 2014-03-06 at 05:41.
shanksen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-06, 11:21   Link #403
Mega27

A second animation studio was just added to the list of staff; Orange.
Mega27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-06, 11:31   Link #404
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanksen View Post
If they're gonna cover volume 3, I'm sure, they're also gonna cover volume 4 because the arc that starts at volume 3 ends on volume 4
In that case, we're getting two-cour!
BW95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-06, 11:42   Link #405
Mega27

I'm hoping we get two-cour, and I think that with a second animation studio the chances will increase.
Old 2014-03-06, 11:45   Link #406
BW95
Banned

This is the first time I've ever heard of a series getting to animation studios. What does that mean?
Old 2014-03-06, 11:51   Link #407
Mega27

Welllll, there's bunch of series that get two animation studios. It doesn't actually guarantee that it'll be more than one cour, but I'm hoping it increases the chances. And usually it just means that the two studios will be collaborating on the same work, like Fairy Tail's studios: A-1 Pictures and Bridge, ect. But there are long series that only have one studio, like Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, ect.
Old 2014-03-06, 11:59   Link #408
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega27 View Post
Welllll, there's bunch of series that get two animation studios. It doesn't actually guarantee that it'll be more than one cour, but I'm hoping it increases the chances. And usually it just means that the two studios will be collaborating on the same work, like Fairy Tail's studios: A-1 Pictures and Bridge, ect. But there are long series that only have one studio, like Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, ect.
They definitely have to do 2 cours since there's no way they can cover 4 volumes in 12 episodes. Do two studios guarantee quality?
Old 2014-03-06, 12:32   Link #409
Mega27

Quote:
They definitely have to do 2 cours since there's no way they can cover 4 volumes in 12 episodes. Do two studios guarantee quality?
Actually, I remember a series that covered four Light Novel volumes in one cour. I forget what's called tho~ But the main website has Vol 6 there, so I'm speculating that they'll cover up to there. I hope! And as for the studios, Kinema Citrus and Orange both worked on a movie with amazing quality. You should check it out, I'm sure you'll like it. I watched it just because I wanted to see if they had good animation, and I was impressed.
Old 2014-03-06, 13:04   Link #410
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Campione disagrees.
Old 2014-03-06, 13:08   Link #411
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Sure they can.

Now whether it well turn out to be good if they do so is a different story.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-06, 13:18   Link #412
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Campione disagrees.
Exactly my point. Campione was never anime material to begin with. Black Bullet is different. It's straightforward action.
Old 2014-03-06, 18:36   Link #413
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Exactly my point. Campione was never anime material to begin with. Black Bullet is different. It's straightforward action.

I was responding to how you said no anime could turn four volumes into a one cour, which Campione did. If anything, Black Bullet being pure action would work against it, since it wouldn't have all the talking to deal with.

All of which is pointless besides the fact that if the studio decides to screw it over and compress it unfairly, then they will. And if they don't, they won't. Until they announce which, we won't know.
Old 2014-03-06, 18:47   Link #414
BW95
Banned

Quote:

I was responding to how you said no anime could turn four volumes into a one cour, which Campione did. If anything, Black Bullet being pure action would work against it, since it wouldn't have all the talking to deal with.

All of which is pointless besides the fact that if the studio decides to screw it over and compress it unfairly, then they will. And if they don't, they won't. Until they announce which, we won't know.
I'm saying no anime that ever squeezed four volumes into one cour ever turned out good and the primary reason for this being done with Campione was that it wasn't anime material to begin with.

So since Black Bullet is clearly anime material, at least I don't see reasons it isn't, I doubt the staff is gonna ruin it by squeezing it all into one cour. So we'll get 2 cours.
Old 2014-03-06, 18:57   Link #415
anonfr

Quote:

I feel like there's even more than just campione as an example of that too..

For example.
The current Mahou sensou is going up to like volume 6?
Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou covered 5 volumes in 1 cour
Yahari ore no seishun rabu kome wa machigatte iru covered 6 volumes in 1 cour

Yahari actually turned out to be pretty good too.

I really feel like if some effort was put into it, a pretty long list could be made to back up the point too many volumes stuck into one cour..

For the record I actually kind of liked the Campione anime. It's what more or less lead me to Baka-Tsuki for one, and 2 despite all the problems with it, it did more or less cover the basic main plot points of the first few volumes, in a very condensed way, plus the anime original was unnecessary, but I saw it and thought "Hey those are some pretty neat characters and cool plot concept. Wonder if there's source material.." And here I am.
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-07, 05:53   Link #416
shanksen

It's definitely gonna be a shit if they go 1 cour. Unlike oregairu, this is an action series....
just look at SAO, 6 ep = 1 vol. isn't enough
Old 2014-03-07, 08:16   Link #417
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Campione disagrees.
Mahou Sensou breaks the record. Six Volumes in 12 episodes.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-07, 18:40   Link #418
Iggy_Pop

Seems to be the cover of vol 7
Iggy_Pop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-07, 18:45   Link #419
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggy_Pop View Post
Seems to be the cover of vol 7
Finally! We're getting some Seitenshi. I hope the author develops her a more as a harem member.
Old 2014-03-07, 18:48   Link #420
Log
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Otp otp otp
Log is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dengeki bunko