AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2009-07-29, 23:18   Link #101
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

I saw the spoilers for the full script on another forum (with pics too for that matter, maybe I will grab them and show you guys?)

You will have ass-hat Kages acting like ass-hats (except for a couple of exceptions, namely Danzou and Gaara.) And a lot of talking that actually seems to GO some where. XD

Finally a chapter I can actually look forward to tomorrow. XD
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-30, 11:04   Link #102
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Man it's been quite a long while. Anyways read as always the spoiler and it seems as i expected.

Kankuro's quite the guy...if i am correct then it's Sasori who is his new master puppet which he showed there. Still though it was not needed for Kankuro and Temari to step in. It's not like the Kages would even get hurt...especially not Gaara.

Either way Akatsuki has been created by the elders from the villages.
(I am starting to dislike these old people more and more.)
Which could indeed mean that Madara is working with/for Danzou. If he is indeed the mastermind and is about to claim the supremacy then both of them or he alone controls everything!

Seems like corruption is everywhere in Naruto. It's full of deceiving, traitors etc. I can finally start to like Naruto even more. All we need is a new ninja war and more stealth instead of dbz techniques.
Old 2009-07-30, 11:20   Link #103
lonewolf777
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post

Either way Akatsuki has been created by the elders from the villages.
(I am starting to dislike these old people more and more.)
Which could indeed mean that Madara is working with/for Danzou. If he is indeed the mastermind and is about to claim the supremacy then both of them or he alone controls everything!
Yeah, and you know, maybe Madara's pushing Sasuke to kill Danzou might be a part of the struggle for power, in which he hopes to snare sole leadership. Either that, or maybe Madara knows that Sasuke can't defeat Danzou and that he'll die trying, so he's encouraging him to pursue his life, since he's unable to finish Sasuke himself.
lonewolf777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-30, 11:29   Link #104
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf777 View Post
Yeah, and you know, maybe Madara's pushing Sasuke to kill Danzou might be a part of the struggle for power, in which he hopes to snare the whole thing. Either that, or maybe Madara knows that Sasuke can't defeat Danzou and that he'll die trying, so he's encouraging him to pursue his life, since he's unable to finish Sasuke himself.
That is a good idea. You know when you said that i started to think even more then ever that Danzou has Madara's other eye. Which is why they cannot fight against eachother because Madara would've killed Danzou himself if it wasnt for special reasons.

Those special reasons could pretty much be anything. Perhaps his weakspot is exposed if Danzou sees him. For all we know how crazy it may be it could even be that the essence of life is in Danzou's other eye and that's why he cant fight Danzou. Pretty much anything is possible now. Each special power has a flaw and perhaps we have yet to hear the flaw of the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan.
Old 2009-07-30, 14:43   Link #105
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
All we need is a new ninja war and more stealth instead of dbz techniques.
Since these guys are supposed to be the strongest ninjas in the world, along with akatsuki members and team7, we should see the best jutsus in the world when the big fighting begins. I wonder if Kishi will be able to create so many jutsu for all these strong ninja, i hope all that he imagined for these guys will be cool and very creative.

However akatsuki has been reduced to only a few people: Madara, Zetsu and Kisame.
Team-taka has only Sasuke, who is on kage level.
So with all these strong kages and their best ninja (that is 15 strong ninja) and team-kakashi being on the good side it's not logical to make everybody fight against akatsuki. So to have balanced sides either there will be some fight between the kages or only some of the kages and their teams against akatsuki+taka. In the second case it will be interesting to see if Naruto will fight to defend Sasuke if the kages overwhelm him, also if Gaara will take a side or remain neutral (surely Gaara hates akatsuki).
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-30, 16:26   Link #106
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Why does Madara say "the era of Tsunade is now over"?.
Danzou not Madara...He says Tsunade's era is over because he will now officially become Hokage after this meeting.
Phenomenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-30, 17:29   Link #107
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
That is a good idea. You know when you said that i started to think even more then ever that Danzou has Madara's other eye. Which is why they cannot fight against eachother because Madara would've killed Danzou himself if it wasnt for special reasons.

Those special reasons could pretty much be anything. Perhaps his weakspot is exposed if Danzou sees him. For all we know how crazy it may be it could even be that the essence of life is in Danzou's other eye and that's why he cant fight Danzou. Pretty much anything is possible now. Each special power has a flaw and perhaps we have yet to hear the flaw of the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan.
I wont be surprised if Danzou and Madara might have done a Harry and Voldemort and Danzou can see through Madara's eye and Madara can see through Danzou's which is why they cover it or Madara as a precaution couldve put some of his life in his eye and stuck it in Danzou for safekeeping and Madara can sometimes influence his thoughts and speak to him which is why he wants to fix his eye.

Also is it just me or does assassination, stealth and hand-to-hand combat mean nothing in this manga anymore where people can see through walls, chakra, trace chakra back etc....

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-30, 20:53   Link #108
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Other Ninja View Post
You're forgetting Gaara?
I guess he had slipped my mind ever since he got Shukaku ripped from him
Old 2009-07-30, 23:51   Link #109
thedonkiluminati

I love how Sai called out Sakura in this chapter. Finally somebody trying to get Naruto a break!
Old 2009-07-30, 23:54   Link #110
james0246

Looking through the actual chapter, it seems that instead of saying the Yagura and Kirabi can control the Bijuu, Danzou was more saying that these two Jinchuuriki had true control over their own tailed beast, not all tailed beast. Or, at least that was the impression I was left with.

Additionally, how come no one questions Gaara on how he survived? Shouldn't the Raikage be interested most in what Gaara has to say, considering he believes that his own brother is or has gone through something similar?

Also, what the hell is up with Choujiro's sword? It looks like he is holding a giant lollipop...

Additionally, didn't Jiraiya's revelation/explanation of the Akatsuki back in Part I consider them to be a secret organization? How secret can an organization be, if everyone seems to know of it?

Also, which Akatsuki are the Kage's talking about. They mention the current incarnation, erstwhile known as Pain's Akatsuki (with Orochimaru directly mentioned in this chapter), but they also mention the use of Akatsuki in war, and the last real war was 16 or so years ago (which is probably Madara's Akatsuki). But, then again, if Akatsuki existed for hire 16 or so years ago, then why didn't Iwa hire them to fight Konoha? Or did they, and Minato simply beat everyone except Madara?

Additionally, I'm surprised that no one has mentioned this, but we finally get to see what Gaara’s father looked like...more or less Gaara with darker hair...

While all of this info is nice, I can't say much of it really fills the pseudo-plot holes...
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-31, 00:03   Link #111
ShootingStars

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedonkiluminati View Post
I love how Sai called out Sakura in this chapter. Finally somebody trying to get Naruto a break!
lol the naru x saku couple is LOCKED
ShootingStars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-31, 00:06   Link #112
krispin149
漫画家

Danzou = Uchiha Madara

and maybe it isn't really uchiha madara but Danzou pretending so that he can take over the villages: THIS WAS HIS PLAN ALL ALONG!!!
Old 2009-07-31, 00:07   Link #113
Who

Quote:
Additionally, how come no one questions Gaara on how he survived? Shouldn't the Raikage be interested most in what Gaara has to say, considering he believes that his own brother is or has gone through something similar?
If anything, I'd characterize Raikage as hotheaded and impulsive; not the type of guy who would be kage based upon levelheaded decisions, although he is steadfast with the ones he has made. And we'll tie that in with the fact that he still doesn't know about his brother's whereabouts, so he's probably going to overlook the minor details.

Quote:
Additionally, didn't Jiraiya's revelation/explanation of the Akatsuki back in Part I consider them to be a secret organization? How secret can an organization be, if everyone seems to know of it?
True, but that's three years ago, but IIRC, Akatsuki became a lot more active during the three year timeskip. Plus, I'd imagine that with all the spying/information gathering that's done (like Jiraiya), it wouldn't be that hard for information to spread about.

I didn't cover all the points cause I'm not sure (I don't go in depth as much to series) but I hope this would be enough to explain a few points.

Oh, and Sai just earned a few cool points in my book.
Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-31, 00:13   Link #114
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

omg... the fourth mizukage is madara, sanbi's host, but how the heck did he got rid of his bijuu w/o killing himself?
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-31, 00:14   Link #115
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by krispin149 View Post
Danzou = Uchiha Madara

and maybe it isn't really uchiha madara but Danzou pretending so that he can take over the villages: THIS WAS HIS PLAN ALL ALONG!!!
It was not Danzou's plan to unite all the villages this way. He even has a thought bubble in which he emphasizes that he likes the sudden turn the situation has taken. The only reason he would have such a thought bubble is because he did not expect the situation to occur. In fact, the very fact that he does have hidden thought bubbles that appear means, to me at least, that he is not someone hiding their identity.

That being said, how come none has linked the wrinkles on Mifune's face with the wrinkles on Madara's face ? (Just helping to facilitate the tinfoil-hat theories surrounding Madara....)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who View Post
If anything, I'd characterize Raikage as hotheaded and impulsive; not the type of guy who would be kage based upon levelheaded decisions, although he is steadfast with the ones he has made. And we'll tie that in with the fact that he still doesn't know about his brother's whereabouts, so he's probably going to overlook the minor details.
Fair enough. I am honestly unsure of the Raikage (his actions and motives throw me a little), so your explanation seems logical enough considering what little I do understand about him..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who View Post
True, but that's three years ago, but IIRC, Akatsuki became a lot more active during the three year timeskip. Plus, I'd imagine that with all the spying/information gathering that's done (like Jiraiya), it wouldn't be that hard for information to spread about.
My point was more that the Kage's seem to be saying that they have used Akatsuki for years, even generations, to advance their goals...then again, I could be completely wrong, and I am simply misunderstanding the Tsuchikage's points concering the use of Akatsuki during a war, etc.
Old 2009-07-31, 00:16   Link #116
Isekaijin

Well, this chapter pretty much crushes all possibilities of a NaruxHina ending.
Isekaijin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-31, 00:17   Link #117
Alchemist007
*Author

Pretty much. At this point I think it's either NaruSaku or Naruto dead.
Old 2009-07-31, 00:19   Link #118
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

-Oh snap, Sai just hammered a gigantic "Get the point" nail into Sakura's head. Well, at least this time she has an actual reason to cry this time. After all, a recently turned stoic-vulgar wallpaper of a man just basically called her a curse on Naruto's very existance. I'd cry too if I was in her shoes (which I am glad I am not by the way, since I'd have to kill myself if I were ever that useless ). Well Sakura-chan, whatchu gon do?

-Personally, I liked this chapter. It answers some much debated questions on just how the Akatsuki were able to rise to the status that they held during the story. After all, to be able to move around so easily without getting caught would mean that they had support from outside forces. After all, an organization that is as well known (but kept on a need-to-know basis) like the Akatsuki is not formed overnight. Also, I am really disliking the Tsuchikage right now. Mostly because of his "justification" for using Akatsuki. Tsuchikage, if the big, mean Raikage is amassing an army then you amass one too. You are the leader ain't ya? What the Raikage did was perfectly legal (as far as we know, the current Raikage may not have issued the kidnapping of the Hyuuga).
Old 2009-07-31, 00:21   Link #119
Alchemist007
*Author

Danzou just became fu*kin godlike though. Genius work, depending on how he's manipulating Iron dude.
Old 2009-07-31, 00:22   Link #120
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
Pretty much. At this point I think it's either NaruSaku or Naruto dead.
Or Sakura dead, then Naru x Hina . Or better yet, Sakura and Hinata dead, then Naru x Sasu . Or, even better, Sakura, Hinata, and Sasuke dead, leaving Naru x Karui* .

* you can fill in this position with any character you would like to see with Naruto: Hanabi, Tenten, Shizune, Ayame, Neji, Shikimaru, Temari, Gaara, etc...