Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-07-06, 20:59   Link #3821
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
On to Cornelia: Given her situation, anyone seeing a Lulu-Cornelia meeting in 14-15?
Likely, though if that stuff posted by the 2ch guy was as accurate as his stuff concerning Turn 13 then I don't think he'll get much of an opportunity to meet her until he comes back from his 'trip'
Old 2008-07-06, 21:00   Link #3822
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
On to Cornelia: Given her situation, anyone seeing a Lulu-Cornelia meeting in 14-15?

Yeah I can see, but whether it be as Lelouch or as Zero is the key, hell if its like Lelouch she'll probably succumb like Jeremiah did but I respect her character too much to be that way since she remembers Euphie well and regardless if its Lelouch or not I don't see her breaking down so easily.
Old 2008-07-06, 21:01   Link #3823
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

At least, we did see V.V. recover from the knife strike. Cornelia was like WTF.
Old 2008-07-06, 21:12   Link #3824
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
At least, we did see V.V. recover from the knife strike. Cornelia was like WTF.
Unless Lelouch does something to crew with him big time since he seems to lose it mentally anyways
Old 2008-07-06, 21:15   Link #3825
Major1138

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Soul View Post

Yeah I can see, but whether it be as Lelouch or as Zero is the key, hell if its like Lelouch she'll probably succumb like Jeremiah did but I respect her character too much to be that way since she remembers Euphie well and regardless if its Lelouch or not I don't see her breaking down so easily.
Jeremiah's entire career was spent trying to atone for failing to protect Marianne, so when her son shows up alive and trying to avenge his mother, ditching V.V. to serve Lelouch is sort of a no-brainer for him (assuming he is genuine).

While Cornelia greatly admired Marianne, Lelouch still killed Euphemia, so it's not like she'll easily forgive him. I can see her indirectly helping him, if only by not trying to kill him right away, because it appears they have a common foe now.
Old 2008-07-06, 21:16   Link #3826
Ketro

Im thinking V.V. might lose in a knightmare battle, and may survive an explosion but would be badly wounded or something like that.
Old 2008-07-06, 21:17   Link #3827
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major1138 View Post
Jeremiah's entire career was spent trying to atone for failing to protect Marianne, so when her son shows up alive and trying to avenge his mother, ditching V.V. to serve Lelouch is sort of a no-brainer for him (assuming he is genuine).

While Cornelia greatly admired Marianne, Lelouch still killed Euphemia, so it's not like she'll easily forgive him. I can see her indirectly helping him, if only by not trying to kill him right away, because it appears they have a common foe now.
I really hope that's the case, not everyone has to join Lelouch's rebellion he has the Japanese backing him up
Old 2008-07-06, 21:29   Link #3828
gabbytay
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketro View Post
Im thinking V.V. might lose in a knightmare battle, and may survive an explosion but would be badly wounded or something like that.
Nah he can survive almost everything.
Old 2008-07-06, 21:31   Link #3829
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbytay View Post
Agreed. If Nina was to explode her now-successful bomb in his face, I doubt he'll even blink.
Old 2008-07-06, 21:40   Link #3830
Ketro

Quote:
Agreed. If Nina was to explode her now-successful bomb in his face, I doubt he'll even blink.
I like how you stated that, "Now-successful"

Quote:

True, but on the other hand, if he is in a knightmare when it explodes, I doubt he can reassemble dismembered and/vaporized body parts. He does look pretty shocked from the preview though, so maybe there will be a battle (Jeremiah vs V.V.?)
Old 2008-07-06, 21:43   Link #3831
gabbytay
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketro View Post
I like how you stated that, "Now-successful"

True, but on the other hand, if he is in a knightmare when it explodes, I doubt he can reassemble dismembered and/vaporized body parts. He does look pretty shocked from the preview though, so maybe there will be a battle (Jeremiah vs V.V.?)
They aren't immortal for no reason but they would feel extreme pain. You could use V.V as a torture practice doll.
Old 2008-07-06, 21:46   Link #3832
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
They aren't immortal for no reason but they would feel extreme pain. You could use V.V as a torture practice doll.
Same thing as you would would to torture C.C.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
Old 2008-07-06, 21:46   Link #3833
Ketro

Quote:
I would actually like to see that XD
Old 2008-07-06, 21:47   Link #3834
Bballmvp4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peachys View Post
Spoiler for My other post, Shirley Death Theory (SDT):

Anyone happen to have a gridline or know whats at the other corner in the room of where she died so far what ive gotten is

----- |_______W______|
------|------------------------|
------|E---------------------E|
------|----------------S------|
|-S-S-------R/L-----------?--|
|-2-1--------------------?----|
------|----------------------- -|
------|--------------------?---|
------|????????????????? |

--- = Empty space, lets call it air
| = Walls
W = white class window
E = Elevators
S = Shirley
R= Rolo
L= Lelouch(guess)
S = stairs they dont use
1 = Stars of rolo entry coming down
2 = stairs of lulu coming up(guess)
? = Anyone knows what on that side?

Considering the glimpses from the episode, im pretty sure thats how the building is, the side of the buildings have nudged out parts for the stair ways (check the overview of outside of the glass buildings as lulu was running up after finishing up orange)

So considering questionable space + elevator behind shirley + shirley's body orientation when lulu came = chances are rolo didnt do it,atleast just like they wanted to show (quick geass n kill) something else must have happened / or another person

As to who the other person is? Pretty sure rolo was able to get away from that scene, and seeing as how he likes to keep his status on the low-down i bet someone was coming - he geassed ran away before anyone else saw him, and left shirley + other person interact // = dead shirley who is facing another way to talk to person "x"

Eitherway too many variables, to condemn rolo as the killer - Id go with my SDT

Anyways. yea - one of the best parts of geass is wondering whats gona happen or what did happen o.o

--- OR it could be that rolo heard shirely mentioned nunally, get shocked in a second, geassed, attacked her, rotated her (shes still half-concious i guess under the geass?) , and for her to talk to lelouch like nothing messed up just happened to her? or atleast give a DIRE warning to the person she loves that his "brother" is a physco? or that some invisble person came in, attacked her, and disappeared, before she knew it? and she was on the floor... comon, even if you were lovelorn and somethign that wierd happen to you, dont think ud react the way she did afterwards --- unless of course he geassed, attacked, ungeassed, resloved the issue with her, then left

Plausiable killers so that Shirely would feel not worth mentioning to lulu at her deathbed: (*note: accidental kill could have happened, now Rolo wouldnt be so bad now right?) Suzaku, (mehs probably not, but both cross paths in their outlook at lulu, she dies without regret because she believes in her ideology and love, plausible) Maid-san (or any other outsider, she would accept that she knows to much and saw it coming, no biggie, plausible)

Just dont think rolo did it

Ah, whatever forgot train of thought
at 17:48 you can see a balcony in the ??? area
Old 2008-07-06, 22:04   Link #3835
LastOrder
Om nom nom nom
*Artist

I lol'd when V.V called himself Cornelia's uncle >_>;
Old 2008-07-06, 22:12   Link #3836
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bballmvp4 View Post
at 17:48 you can see a balcony in the ??? area
Balcony? Well, doesn't that just make for some interesting possibilities now... >_>
Old 2008-07-06, 22:14   Link #3837
gabbytay
Banned

I think they will show what really happened before Shirley died.
Old 2008-07-06, 22:19   Link #3838
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
I think they will show what really happened before Shirley died.
I sure hope so, I'm getting a bit stressed wondering whether or not I should keep hoping Rolo didn't do it or if I should resign myself a quick prayer of forgiveness for his send-off
Old 2008-07-06, 22:22   Link #3839
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Balcony? Well, doesn't that just make for some interesting possibilities now... >_>
I don't get it?
Old 2008-07-06, 22:31   Link #3840
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Soul View Post
I don't get it?
Gives for quick exit/entry for another assailant, at the same time leaves room for a sniper-rifle positioned outside. I don't know, maybe it's me grasping at straws but the more I think about it the harder I'm finding Rolo to have been the one responsible for what happened to Shirley, at least directly anyway. >_>
Closed Thread

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories