AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-11-09, 18:12   Link #601
tsunade666

he would be. I bet Aogami is in Russia and is the one who rescued Touma.

Probably Touma ended up hurting someone he dears and blame himself for being his misfortune and here is the Aleister luring him in. Aleister is probably the one who give him the imagine breaker. And since then his bad luck didn't effect other people anymore.

ALL CONTAIN INSIDE HIM

his the only one who receive it. Well imagine breaker works like a seal and limiter and to seal the probably god or demon inside him. Imagine breaker was introduce in the story.
Old 2010-11-09, 18:57   Link #602
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Every characer with the eyes close turns out to be very dangerous, what if Aogami is at least hax character?
aogami evens asks touma if he lost his memory(because the hot weather) when they first meet after he losing his memories, wich always had me thinking.
Old 2010-11-09, 19:00   Link #603
tsunade666

Aogami.... I wonder if his a childhood friend of Touma -_- or maybe they know each other when he enters academy city.

Touma~ my fist is the fist that would.................................. what would it do?
Old 2010-11-09, 23:27   Link #604
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

I don't think IB was originally in the AC. Aleister had mentioned the IB was "brought in".
Old 2010-11-10, 02:28   Link #605
tsunade666

then where did he get it? I mean I remember that part. Was mention in an epilogue or something. Aleister even mention the trouble just to get Imagine Breaker "in" but where did it come from?

or should we stop debating that imagine breaker was introduce later because probably it's also an inborn ability of Touma since the beginning like his bad luck.

But didn't explain the change of bad luck touma encounters. Or maybe that too is a misconception that it just proves touma improves or it's been controlled. When the bad luck only strikes him alone.
Old 2010-11-10, 03:01   Link #606
Flere821
Lurker

Aleister stated IB was brought in in Vol13 epilogue.

And by 'brought in' I'm guessing Aleister orchastrated the rumours about Touma being a 'plague' when he was young to force Touma's father into sending him into Academy City? Or it could be a ton of other things we haven't thought off.
Old 2010-11-10, 09:23   Link #607
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Reading Vol 10's epilogue somehow seem to further stem the fact that Touma was able to regenerate his arm like he did in Vol 22.

Quote:
Come to think of it, when the right arm of a certain boy was cut, there wasn’t any scar left behind.
I'm starting to think that in the future most people are going to miss this tiny bit of info and later if we're all to see Vol 22 in anime form (whenever that will be, if our wishful wishes are granted ), they're going to go a big WTF, seeing how they seem to think Touma's ability is limited to LOLIMAJINBUREKAA and defeating superpowered enemies just by using said hand as a shield before landing a fist on their faces.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2010-11-10, 09:32   Link #608
tsunade666

Fiamma is actually weak physically just like Accelerator. That's what happen when an overly hax person that's not even doing any work out or even been touch or hit once turn into after getting hit by Imagine Breaker.

Their illusions shattered.

KamijouToumaFacts! = chucknorrisfacts.
Old 2010-11-10, 09:36   Link #609
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Well, Touma does cry, it's unknown whether his tears can cure any disease though.
Old 2010-11-10, 09:50   Link #610
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Fiamma is actually weak physically just like Accelerator. That's what happen when an overly hax person that's not even doing any work out or even been touch or hit once turn into after getting hit by Imagine Breaker.

Their illusions shattered.

KamijouToumaFacts! = chucknorrisfacts.
Not only that, when Touma destroyed the 'third arm' Fiamma suffered a backlash and then used the Index's control without any protection from the Holy Right, his state was similar to Yamisaka.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
Well, Touma does cry, it's unknown whether his tears can cure any disease though.
At least, his blood makes miracles.
Old 2010-11-10, 10:49   Link #611
giorno

so then, Touma is the reincarnation of Jesus?

if so, i bet aogami pierce is God in disguise
Old 2010-11-10, 11:12   Link #612
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
Touma doesn't cry. His tears flow because his inner emotions were too awesome it literally shook teardrops out from his tearducts.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2010-11-10, 11:39   Link #613
kitten320

Will Touma's harem ever stop growng? It is getting ridiculouse especially now that Kaori happened to like him too in the last episde -_-
Old 2010-11-10, 12:02   Link #614
tsunade666

^ it would grow. It would definitely grow. But the guy doesn't love someone or even like someone.
Old 2010-11-10, 15:35   Link #615
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Will Touma's harem ever stop growng? It is getting ridiculouse especially now that Kaori happened to like him too in the last episde -_-
At that pint she doesn't like him really, we still dont know even in novels but we pray hard for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by giorno View Post

No, def. not. Jesus wouldn't give ridiculously evil smiles and feelings.
Quote:
then where did he get it? I mean I remember that part. Was mention in an epilogue or something. Aleister even mention the trouble just to get Imagine Breaker "in" but where did it come from?

or should we stop debating that imagine breaker was introduce later because probably it's also an inborn ability of Touma since the beginning like his bad luck.

But didn't explain the change of bad luck touma encounters. Or maybe that too is a misconception that it just proves touma improves or it's been controlled. When the bad luck only strikes him alone.
I think touma was born with it and when aleister says brought in AC he means touma was brought in. I think he was born with IB too. He himself is probably IB since he can extend its radius and inside him is the thing being sealed.

Quote:
^ it would grow. It would definitely grow. But the guy doesn't love someone or even like someone.
And thats what the amakusa love and they make it more enjoyable in the novel.
Have the amakusas ever bothered anyone else in toumas harem?
Old 2010-11-10, 15:54   Link #616
pikachuwei

Quote:
Originally Posted by giorno View Post

Well if Morgan Freeman can be god, heck, why not Pierce?
Old 2010-11-10, 20:17   Link #617
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami View Post
And thats what the amakusa love and they make it more enjoyable in the novel.
Have the amakusas ever bothered anyone else in toumas harem?
No, but the opposite did happen once. Mikoto once tried to electrocute them for making Touma smash face-first into Itsuwa's chest (The scene is too hilarious, so I'll wait for the actual translations go up on Baka-Tsuki before comment further ). This is in Vol16 Ch1, so everyone start praying for Teh Ping to get there soon
Old 2010-11-10, 22:33   Link #618
Dark Wing

You know I'm really surprised no one has compared Touma with Domon (G Gundam)...You know "This hand of mine glows with an awesome! It tells me to break threw your illusion!"...
Old 2010-11-11, 00:51   Link #619
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

I needs someone to agree with me. Anyone who think the entity inside Touma is Hadit?
Nuit got ruled out because she' female, so that leaves only Heru-ra-ha and Hadit. Then consider Touma's status, it makes more sense that he is even beyond the Aeon of Horus, which rules out Heru-ra-ha.
Old 2010-11-11, 00:57   Link #620
eiyuu99

This hand of mine, even a miracle of God can be dispelled.
I'll kill it... That fantasy of yours!!
Imagine Breaker!

Like this?
Closed Thread