AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-10-25, 12:23   Link #1421
Syokool
Lab. member 009
*Scanlator

Yeah, but it was useless since they were defeated by Tatsuya and co. What I'm waiting to see is how Tatsuya will do with him being noticed more and more by the other families.

Also, I expect a 5th WW or so. China has started hostilities again (sorry Chinese fellows!!) and USNA is being more proactive looking for the true power of Japan.

Btw, has anyone here read the new publication about their second year?
Old 2012-10-25, 17:05   Link #1422
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
It was an implicit message. Tatsuya won his side of the event by using a complicated strategy, team work and even tricked the enemy with a surprise attack. Juumonji's side was different, he just marched forward an overpowered the enemy in a very proud way, like saying "that's how the strong are supposed win"; that was in line with the message that his family wanted him to confer (though, I feel that it was more "to the world" rather than "to Tatsuya").
Hey, if it was a real battle with no restrictions, Tatsuya would have just decomposed the opposing team on the spot without taking a single step. If Juumonji is a king, then Tatsuya is a god.
Old 2012-10-25, 17:06   Link #1423
Dreyakis

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
We read it from a summary someone made in this forum... there was even an downloadable PDF on that...
Found it. I was wrong, though I wanted to see the context of the passage in the light novel format anyways.

The context differs when Mayumi was speaking to Azusa versus Juumonji "speaking" with Tatsuya. In the former, Azusa was essentially demoralized because everything she previously held to be true (Course 1 vs. 2, the raw difference in engineering ability, etc.) and Mayumi was comforting Azusa by saying that yes, Tatsuya is OP in certain categories, but he's not perfect in every category.

Second, the message that Juumonji sends Tatsuya is rather mixed. The text specifically says that this isn't stronger in the sense that he used overwhelming force to compel others to submit. In other words, this isn't just "I'm physically/magically stronger than you, so there". This exchange is more than just that. kfcpanda is onto something in that Juumonji also needs to establish that the Ten Master Clans are serious business and in control, so the fight also served to provide further evidence.
Old 2012-10-25, 17:46   Link #1424
blackwhite67
Banned

Question. I recall that during his last battle against Lina, Tatsuya regenerated his CADs. If this is true, if a gold bar was cut in half could Tatsuya regenerate each half, ending up with two gold bars?

Furthermore, I recall that Tatsuya could decompose physical phenomenon as well as matter since both are information in the Eidos. Back to when he seemingly caught the bullet in the Yokohama War Arc by decomposing its motion vector, could Tatsuya regenerate physical phenomenon such as heat and movement if he were to decompose it?
Old 2012-10-25, 17:53   Link #1425
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
Question. I recall that during his last battle against Lina, Tatsuya regenerated his CADs. If this is true, if a gold bar was cut in half could Tatsuya regenerate each half, ending up with two gold bars?

Furthermore, I recall that Tatsuya could regenerate physical phenomenon as well as matter since both are information in the Eidos. Back to when he seemingly caught the bullet in the Yokohama War Arc, could Tatsuya regenerate physical phenomenon such as heat and movement if he were to decompose it?
From what i understand he wouldnt need to. It seems that if he decomposes something or learns its structure he can literally make gold from thin air.
Old 2012-10-25, 18:41   Link #1426
jonald101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syokool View Post

Btw, has anyone here read the new publication about their second year?
enigma has summarize the first 2 chapters at jcafe..and the emblem on Tatsuya's new Uniform is badass...
Old 2012-10-27, 07:21   Link #1427
AlaAlba

there are 2 chapters? I only found 1 chapter... Where's the other one? (I mean the files, not the summaries)
Old 2012-10-27, 23:37   Link #1428
nyx23

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
From what i understand he wouldnt need to. It seems that if he decomposes something or learns its structure he can literally make gold from thin air.
no he cant, it also the reason he is called `fake magician`. magicians can `change` the thing they want but it also come back to its original form, while tatsuya can only `decompose and re-construct` them.

Last edited by nyx23; 2012-10-27 at 23:50.
Old 2012-10-28, 11:17   Link #1429
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaAlba View Post
there are 2 chapters? I only found 1 chapter... Where's the other one? (I mean the files, not the summaries)
It was just chapter 0 and 1.
Old 2012-10-28, 11:52   Link #1430
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyx23 View Post
no he cant, it also the reason he is called `fake magician`. magicians can `change` the thing they want but it also come back to its original form, while tatsuya can only `decompose and re-construct` them.
Isn't that ironic? Considering that the world is trying to make sure the modified thing will always return to its original state with normal magic, while Tatsuya's magic is permanent...
Old 2012-10-28, 13:16   Link #1431
peinmaximus@

hey,guys whom(who girls)is in love with tatsuya?
and how strong is tatsuya?what is his real power?
Old 2012-10-28, 15:01   Link #1432
kfcpanda

dont mind this person guys, iirc he just goes to threads from time to time and posts nigh the same thing, ignoring/not reading through the thread at all
Old 2012-10-28, 15:13   Link #1433
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
hey,guys whom(who girls)is in love with tatsuya?
and how strong is tatsuya?what is his real power?
I swear we get this question EVERY damn page, or any of its variations. It has been answered so many times its just getting annoying. I'll do a quick overview(again). Keep in mind this is obviously gonna be spoilery and that the content is subject to change when he does the sections in the LN.

Spoiler for ....:
Old 2012-10-28, 15:17   Link #1434
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
I swear we get this question EVERY damn page, or any of its variations. It has been answered so many times its just getting annoying. I'll do a quick overview(again). Keep in mind this is obviously gonna be spoilery and that the content is subject to change when he does the sections in the LN.

Spoiler for ....:
Strange. Didn't it say that his interference strength sucked. Part of his charm was that he was lacking in the three areas Magicians are tested on, including interference strength.
Old 2012-10-28, 15:22   Link #1435
bludvein

Quote:
Strange. Didn't it say that his interference strength sucked. Part of his charm was that he was lacking in the three areas Magicians are tested on, including interference strength.
Nope, he repeatedly ignores [Cast Jamming] and its put down to his strength in that area. I can look for it in the summary later but im about to go to sleep.
Old 2012-10-28, 15:46   Link #1436
EnigmaticAxiom

Quote:
It was just chapter 0 and 1.
What he said. It was just a summary of chapters (?) 0 and 1. The first release of Ninendo had 0-4. I should have chapter (?) 2 done soonish.
Old 2012-10-28, 16:05   Link #1437
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
Nope, he repeatedly ignores [Cast Jamming] and its put down to his strength in that area. I can look for it in the summary later but im about to go to sleep.
I checked. In that situation, he just used his decomposition magic to decompose the cast jamming waves.
Old 2012-10-29, 00:58   Link #1438
Flere821
Lurker

I found something interesting today, a Chinese translation of magazine story by the author that takes place after Web 6. Called 'Double Seven':
Spoiler for Double Seven:
Old 2012-10-29, 01:21   Link #1439
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Hmm, this seems a fairly interesting read
Spoiler:
Old 2012-10-29, 04:14   Link #1440
kfcpanda

Inferiority complex as in he looks down on the Saegusas or grovels to them?

Also: shouldn't one of the twins be the freshmen representative? With the 10 family status and all
Closed Thread

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings