AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

View Poll Results: Hayate no Gotoku! Cuties - Episode 2 Rating
Perfect 10 1 5.88%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 1 5.88%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 8 47.06%
7 out of 10 : Good 5 29.41%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 11.76%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2013-04-17, 06:50   Link #21
maelstormCaT

lol. the episode jumped a hundred chapter back. Looks like the anime will be showing some chosen chapters from the manga in no clear order, as long as the character focus is right.

So 1st episode is about Hayate, 2nd is Nagi, 3rd is A-Tan looks like it.

..... preview wise, it'll be the episode with the stolen briefcase, Wataru's if it follow the manga. won't spoil whats inside the case, but its taken from a chapter after Nagi lost her inheritance...

... all this jumping back and forth in the timeline is gonna push away a lot of non-manga reader...

Meh, Oh well...
Old 2013-04-17, 07:51   Link #22
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

sigh..... I hold too high expectation on this season.... I think they finally decide to follow the manga properly...
but it's having another format...
so every girl will have sufficient amount of airtime in every episode....

well... then the only reason I watch this is to see A-tan's, Hina's, and Ruka's episode (if there is Maria, it's better)

okay! back to this episode
Nagi still act childish as usual... I don't know why but sometimes she looks mature but then degrade again to be a children.... well, but that's Nagi! we can't change that
oh yea, Nagi's character song is good... I miss Kugimiya Rie-sama's voice
Old 2013-04-17, 19:00   Link #23
Magewolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by maelstormCaT View Post
lol.

..... preview wise, it'll be the episode with the stolen briefcase, Wataru's if it follow the manga. won't spoil whats inside the case, but its taken from a chapter after Nagi lost her inheritance...
I have never read the manga but I thought that it was mentioned several times in the anime that Nagi was independently wealthy from her own investments and did not need her inheritance.Was that wrong?
Old 2013-04-18, 08:44   Link #24
Megacrash Gr
Ad Astra Per Aspera

Send a message via AIM to Megacrash Gr
Episode 2 was great and very funny. Nagi and Shiranui were adorable. Also I didn't know Nagi was such a perv
Old 2013-04-18, 12:16   Link #25
ChronoReverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by maelstormCaT View Post
... all this jumping back and forth in the timeline is gonna push away a lot of non-manga reader...
I don't know why people keep saying this. It's almost always a manga reader saying this too.

The Hayate anime fans aren't even really aware of plot in Hayate (in fact the CTMEOY was kinda weird because it had more than an excuse plot like in the other Hayate seasons) unless they're looked up the manga or were told by the manga readers.

Hayate started as a gag anime and a series of non-linear gag episodes is exactly what is expected of the anime.
Old 2013-04-19, 12:18   Link #26
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

I think it's fine. Nothing super spectacular, but nothing bad. All I miss is innocent-looking Isumi; this new face they developed for her where she looks like she's constantly frowning...it's jarring.
Old 2013-04-21, 00:15   Link #27
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Little boys and girls time is money, so you cannot afford to waste your lifetime money. It's better to spend on constructive activities so you may know more about what life has in store for you.

The lifestyle of a hikikomori invovles getting yourself staying inside while playing games and watching movies, but still they can choose to spend their lives.
Closed Thread