Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-11-09, 14:43   Link #1141
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Which server? Sumeragi was taken for the NA server, but if it is somewhere else.....
Thats the thing, I am trying to figure out a server where everyone can log and play together.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-09, 14:45   Link #1142
Sumeragi
Banned

For some reason I think the SEA server works. Most of us are in that region, no?
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-09, 14:48   Link #1143
Tak

Quote:
For some reason I think the SEA server works. Most of us are in that region, no?
SEA, South East-Asia?

I am in California so I am currently the US server. I don't mind switching servers, but Russian and Euro are most stable it looks like. SEA? ... ...

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Old 2012-11-09, 15:02   Link #1144
willx
Nyaaan~~

Hm, are people switching servers are starting fresh?! There are quite a few people in the WoT "games" thread already..

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...83#post3482383

Reply hazy, try again
willx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-09, 15:14   Link #1145
Kimidori
The Opened Ultimate Gate

I'm also in SEA sever, should we make a Girls und Panzer clan there?
Old 2012-11-09, 15:27   Link #1146
Random Wanderer

Quote:
Some people might say that the trauma should be a valid excuse, but in my view, this is a problem of Miho not doing what she should be doing, regardless of whatever emotional damages she received from that incident. Only when someone confronts their weakness can they be strengthened, and when they have a heavy burden of the family name, it is their duty to uphold that burden as best as they can, not running away.
Well, you are clearly not a therapist.

"Hey there, you just had both your arms cut off in an accident. Let's go outside and play catch. Or maybe a game of basketball. No? Let's do rock-paper-scissors, and whoever wins gets to choose."

A psychological handicap can be just as real as a physical one. You cannot simply brush it off or tell someone to get over it. That. Doesn't. Work. While confronting the trauma is important, it is not necessarily a good idea to do so right away. Miho taking herself away from the things that hurt her is an entirely valid approach, as it gives her time to begin to heal, to build up the support and the strength so that she may actually be able to overcome her trauma when she does face it. Without that, trying to face it right away could just as easily break her completely, and she couldn't do her family or her team any good then.
Random Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-09, 15:30   Link #1147
Zaku_II
1st Scouting Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Kampfgruppe Ankou in the field:

Am I wrong when I know the five arms
Zaku_II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-09, 15:31   Link #1148
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Wanderer View Post
Well, you are clearly not a therapist.
Of course I'm not, but then as someone who had gone through several traumatic experiences and overcame them, I might be less forgiving than most. But the basic points still stands: Just because one had a trauma does not excuse every action that person does, which is what some viewers seem to think in "condemning" Maho.
Old 2012-11-09, 15:41   Link #1149
Random Wanderer

Quote:
Of course I'm not, but then as someone who had gone through several traumatic experiences and overcame them, I might be less forgiving than most. But the basic points still stands: Just because one had a trauma does not excuse every action that person does, which is what some viewers seem to think in "condemning" Maho.
No, but as of yet we aren't aware that Miho has done anything that needs excusing beyond leaving her former team, which is entirely justifiable. If Maho is cold and Erika is insulting solely because Miho chose to leave, they are out of line and that's all there is to it. People's lives and livelihoods were not riding on Miho's presence on that team. Given its track record of victories, they clearly did not need her there in order to win, and until she could heal from whatever happened to her they would in fact be better off without her there. If you want to get technical about it, she did them a favor when she left.
Old 2012-11-09, 15:45   Link #1150
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
Alright, who here plays World of Tanks... I think we should all gather up. Its FREE!!

- Tak
Personally, I'm patiently waiting for World of Warships to be released.

Endless "Crossing the T" Soul
Old 2012-11-09, 15:47   Link #1151
Kimidori
The Opened Ultimate Gate

Quote:
she was a 15 year old little girl when she experience the trauma, the trauma seem to be a near-death experience of being drowned inside a tank, and then being accused of being the cause for the lost battle. I think that too much for a 15 year old little girl to take.
Old 2012-11-09, 16:17   Link #1152
Tak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaku_II View Post
Am I wrong when I know the five arms
Not at all. I even own 3 of them myself

I also had a chance to fire the MG34 once. Unfortunately, only the drum version was available at the time

I eventually want to try the STG 44 and... I really, really want to fire the FG42, but I guess I will have to find a place that actually has it. :sigh:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Soul View Post
Personally, I'm patiently waiting for World of Warships to be released.
Yeah, same here

I want to play as a battleship while playing Space Battleship: Yamato in the background

- Tak

Old 2012-11-09, 16:20   Link #1153
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Newtype:

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-09, 20:42   Link #1154
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Spoiler for pictures:
Old 2012-11-09, 21:04   Link #1155
Panzerklein
In cash we trust!

Quote:
Around 80% change to SEA server, but many still stay in US server.
Old 2012-11-09, 21:18   Link #1156
Random Wanderer

*pokes* Not meaning to be rude, folks, but for all that it's about tanks, the WoT discussion is kind of off-topic, and it's getting a little overboard. Surely there is a place somewhere around here that's better suited to such conversations?
Old 2012-11-09, 22:49   Link #1157
Sumeragi
Banned

I see that Miho excels in more than just Senshado.....

NSFW
What good assets you have.....
Old 2012-11-09, 23:43   Link #1158
Random Wanderer

Quote:
I see that Miho excels in more than just Senshado.....

NSFW
What good assets you have.....
If she were that big she wouldn't fit into her shirts the way she does now.
Old 2012-11-10, 00:55   Link #1159
tsunade666

use bandage to wrap it up and conceal it, the old samurai girls way of concealing chest.
Old 2012-11-10, 02:40   Link #1160
LeoXiao
思想工作

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
SEA, South East-Asia?

I am in California so I am currently the US server. I don't mind switching servers, but Russian and Euro are most stable it looks like. SEA? ... ...

- Tak
If you are in the NA server I could team up with you, unfortunately I have a clan already so I can't join anything like that.

EDIT: If you guys are all going to go SEA server I could probably start an account there.
LeoXiao is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, gup, original anime, slice of life, sports, tanks