AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Negima

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-11-01, 21:07   Link #41
dahl_moon
Apathy moe~
*Scanlator

Attempted at a lame translation: CAUTION Misleading and incorrect translation possibly ahead.
Quote:
赤松健がまたまた「ネギま!」第3期アニメを匂わす発言

「魔法先生ネギま!」の関連書籍「ネギま!パーティーBookネギパ!」第15巻のレビューが「じゃすてぃ すのハピ☆マテだいあり~」に掲載されている。赤松健さんのインタビューが掲載されており、次期アニメに触 れているとのことだ。詳細は同サイトで。
Quote:
Akamatsu Ken hints about Negima! anime 3rd season

The review of volume 15 of "Negima! Party Book Negipa!" related to "Magical Teacher Negima!" has been listed on "Party of Justice☆It's Mati." An interview with Akamatsu Ken was listed, and it is said that there were hints about the next season of the anime. Details at the site.
The forementioned "Negima! Party Book Negipa!" click here (Amazon.jp)

i.e. Nothing concrete.

Edit: Link to the review mentioned above: Party of Justice☆It's Mati (work safe). Here are the quotes that "hints" about a 3rd season. Not so sure that they mean anything significant, though...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akamatsu
実写があれば、やはりアニメのほうも観たくなる、という読者も多いと思うんですよね。それに関しては、皆さ んの応援次第で、あたらしい展開もあるのでは・・・と考えています。
When we have live action, I think that many readers will also want to watch the animation. I think that.... depending on your support a new direction regarding this might be possible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akamatsu
もしも、新しいアニメが作られるとしたら、今までとはまた違った原作寄りの方向も面白いかも知 れませんね。
If another animation was made, a new direction completely different from what we had before might be interesting.

Last edited by dahl_moon; 2007-11-01 at 21:33.
Old 2007-11-02, 00:26   Link #42
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Gotcha. There might (or might not) be a new season eventually. If this new season is ever made it will be different from any of the previous.

Not enough that we can start a thread, though it is interesting.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2008-03-29, 03:28   Link #43
kirbypopstarhero

akamatsu sensei posted news regarding the third season and ova's

more info in animemix magazine but should now confirmed as legit

http://www.ailove.net/diaries/diary.cgi
Old 2008-03-29, 04:19   Link #44
DJ_RockmanX
性転換 団長

Send a message via AIM to DJ_RockmanX Send a message via MSN to DJ_RockmanX
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirbypopstarhero View Post
akamatsu sensei posted news regarding the third season and ova's

more info in animemix magazine but should now confirmed as legit

http://www.ailove.net/diaries/diary.cgi
Requesting translation. NOW.

Old 2008-03-29, 05:35   Link #45
Astrid Widjaja
Anime 4eva
*Artist

How about Negima's character discussion?
Character polling??
Old 2008-03-29, 05:53   Link #46
WarriorKK
天下御免の園崎詩・魅音
*Scanlator

Send a message via Yahoo to WarriorKK
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_RockmanX View Post
Requesting translation. NOW.
How about this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hata on AQS
Ken originally want to do the complete festival, but it is impossible for just 3 DVD, and not even just the tournament can fit within that time frame,

He also has some specific moments he likes to be incorporated into the anime, but they are quite disjointed to make one story. They are:

Ch 75: Chacha cosplay and tears
Ch 164-165: Misora confession booth
Ch 35-37: kiss kiss operation
Ch 174: Yuna and dad

So...

Disk #1
A part(176): Forming of Negima, Nagi intel gathering, Asuna vs Makie
B part(177): Battle of white wing badges, summer firework festival, Anya at airport.

Disk #2
A part(178+179): Training camp by the beach, Anya joined Negi and got jealous after "breasts watching".
B part(180): Negi sleep pillow fight

Disk #3
A part(182): Impression before the trip, Negi+Asuna Vs Eva last training, fly off.
B part(183): Summer short compilation, Kaede vs Manna, Paru comiket, etc.

There will be a 30 seconds promo for the "magic world arc".

Also, start work on 210 on the 28th, the fan poll will be announced with it, not the upcoming 209. (I think, either way it is coming.)

Beside comments on the end? of the live drama in general, he also give a brief comment on every single 32 girls (+Negi), (told you it is a BIG update.)

Continue reading the diary, but someone who are better than me in Japanese can have a go at what Ken said about the OAV seiyu and OP, (yes, he did mention the appearance of Kotaro.)
Old 2008-03-30, 09:42   Link #47
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Shame it's not the tournament being animated. I still have hope!
Old 2008-03-30, 18:11   Link #48
TnAdct1
Honya-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Shame it's not the tournament being animated. I still have hope!
Actually, it's a smart move that the tournament isn't animated, since it will lack most of the students.
Old 2008-03-31, 02:22   Link #49
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

If those are his requests....... (sigh) argh....
Old 2008-04-16, 17:36   Link #50
Sian
Kozukuri Shimasho

i'd like a thread where there can be done a bit of fleshing the magic world from a roleplaying point of view, which diffent specific types of characters are there (mages, fighters, healers, rogues etc, and which subschools of the diffent main classes are there) ... generally about how you could be able to transscribe the world into a campaign setting based on the raw rulelines in example D&D 3.5 edition

the idea came partly from my allready lively interest for roleplaying games and the 'Party' that Nodoka is hanging around with ... and that i'm in a odd moment thought about what Nodoka's items would cost based on the tables outlined in D&D 3.5
Old 2008-04-16, 21:16   Link #51
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

I don't... hate... that idea. Please pretend that you are making the first post of that thread to create a d20 imprint version of Negima. Post it here and I'll decide if I want to turn it into a thread or create a thread based on what you post.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2008-04-17, 02:40   Link #52
Sian
Kozukuri Shimasho

gotha ... making it later when i'm more freshheaded
Old 2008-06-05, 13:57   Link #53
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Recent posts and requests for a thread for the forthcoming 3 part OVA have now been moved to their own thread.

Mahou Sensei Negima! ~Shiroki Tsubasa Ala Alba~ OVA, Expectations and Speculation
Old 2008-06-05, 14:08   Link #54
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr

Quote:
Originally Posted by xris View Post
Recent posts and requests for a thread for the forthcoming 3 part OVA have now been moved to their own thread.

Mahou Sensei Negima! ~Shiroki Tsubasa Ala Alba~ OVA, Expectations and Speculation
What about posts #47-50?
Old 2008-06-05, 14:38   Link #55
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneDragon View Post
What about posts #47-50?
Or post #42 or post #44. The new thread has to start somewhere, if earlier posts are deemed important then then can be quoted or referred to in the new thread
Old 2008-06-21, 20:25   Link #56
baka-izumi-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikimori Kazuki View Post
Hm...not saying to make this thread now but perhaps later? just keep this in mind though =).

How about making a Hobby thread that is.. a Figures/Artbooks thread? Later on, they might release some figures and most probably artbooks,art works of Negima.
hey already realeased cards
Old 2008-06-21, 20:30   Link #57
baka-izumi-chan

and some figures
Old 2008-08-04, 04:09   Link #58
Chachi

Many Negima! fans know that the popular manga series from Manga-ka Ken Akamatsy spawned a very popular anime series, Mahou Sensei Negima!

Upon completion of this series, there was another series commonly called Mahora Negima, this series started the story over and looked at it in a different manner.

While both anime series strayed from the manga, there is much discussion on which series was better, Mahou Sensei Negima, the original or Mahora Negima, the Spin-off.

I'd like to know your opinion.

Tell why, i.e.: Art, Story-line, etc.

My opinion:

I like the Mahora Negima series better, it is more serious and it's still very funny. The art is a lot better and it focuses on the real story-line, there are no fillers and it pays attention to all of the class members. It is like a "real" anime, unlike the Mahou Sensei version, which I felt was a bit of a joke. The original series had pointless episodes and when I saw the last episode, I was turned off completely. Mahora Negima is just a lot better in my opinion and actually a lot funnier.
Old 2008-08-04, 10:23   Link #59
Asrialys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chachi View Post
Many Negima! fans know that the popular manga series from Manga-ka Ken Akamatsy spawned a very popular anime series, Mahou Sensei Negima!

Upon completion of this series, there was another series commonly called Mahora Negima, this series started the story over and looked at it in a different manner.

While both anime series strayed from the manga, there is much discussion on which series was better, Mahou Sensei Negima, the original or Mahora Negima, the Spin-off.

I'd like to know your opinion.

Tell why, i.e.: Art, Story-line, etc.

My opinion:

I like the Mahora Negima series better, it is more serious and it's still very funny. The art is a lot better and it focuses on the real story-line, there are no fillers and it pays attention to all of the class members. It is like a "real" anime, unlike the Mahou Sensei version, which I felt was a bit of a joke. The original series had pointless episodes and when I saw the last episode, I was turned off completely. Mahora Negima is just a lot better in my opinion and actually a lot funnier.
Mahora Negima? Isn't it just called Negima!??
Old 2008-08-04, 10:35   Link #60
WarriorKK
天下御免の園崎詩・魅音
*Scanlator

Send a message via Yahoo to WarriorKK
And its manga - Negima!? Neo

IRC Server: Quarknet - Channel: #higurashi or #hidebu - Time: 22:00-1:00 (GMT+7) - Language: Tiếng Việt/English/日本語
Higurashi Daybreak Wikia (V)
Closed Thread