AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > Sports & Entertainment

Notices

Old 2011-09-16, 06:24   Link #1
Miko Miko
Imouto-Chan♥
*Graphic Designer

Illuminati in the US music industry.

DISCUSS,

Your views/opinions/beliefs on this?

Personally, I don't know too much about it. But I want enlightening on everyone's opinions and such about it. Artists killed because they've leaked too much information, it just doesn't make all too much sense to me. If they don't want people to know then why promote it through music..?

Quote:
Tiffany Evans: "You gotta watch what u say. Because there are a lot of weak people in the world. They are susceptible to anything so anything you say or do some people actually do listen. So make sure its nothing bad. Its okay to be deep, but not murder deep.
Man! I really wish I could tell you guys what the industry really is and what stars are apart of destroying this world. The stars who worship satan,and those who have killed to get the respect they have now. You’d be verrrry surprised. Some of your favorite people pretend to worship God but they only do that to save face. Or seem innocent.

Satan was head of music in heaven. He uses influential people…to help influence the world. Think about that. Once u make a certain amount of money. Just know that that’s when they ask u to join. To get in you have accept the beast, worship. Once you join they assist u with ur career.make u huge.only if u agree and obey to destroy Gods word.and his children.
Ppl listen and pay attention. Its a war going on right now between Good and Evil. Evil will rule this world for a min. The people that have this power are the people that RULE the whole world. I’m done I won’t say anymore before I get in trouble.”
Quote:
Omarion:
“I don’t personally know Rihanna’s beliefs but I think there’s a very dark and very sinister part of the entertainment business and I think it’s very visible,” he said. “This is something that a lot of people don’t look at [but for example] Michael Jackson used to be a Jehovah’s Witness and I remember hearing that he wanted to separate from the religion — and this was during the time that he was doing ‘Thriller’ [which ended up being] his biggest album.”

“Fast forward to now,” Omarion continued, “[and] it really made me think that there is a [time as an artist] where there’s going to be a choice. The [entertainment] world [dictates] that you have to be with three or four women, or do this in order to get that [and] I think it’s really interesting. With God and the industry, it’s really dark. The dark side is having to get in, there’s a certain submission you need to have. Just like a gang [initiation], so to speak. You might have to do something against your moral code. I’m not saying that it’s always this way, but when you’re someone that is young and you’re coming up in the industry and you really don’t have a grip on your morals it can be very dark. The game is just about over saturation.

“I don’t know if Rihanna [has fallen victim to those pressures]. I’ve never really heard her speak about it,” he said. “I hope that she doesn’t believe in that stuff and I don’t think that she does, but I don’t know. It’s not just been a Rihanna thing, [there's has been religious speculation] about a lot of artists.”

See I don't believe in the occult symbolism and concepts used in videos, but I do believe some of the stuff these artists have to do is unfair.

--------

Don't think I'm weird hehe, just want some more understanding and enlightenment from you guys too, because I've heard a million different things.

Chuu ~

Miko Miko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-16, 12:31   Link #2
DonQuigleone
Knight Errant

It's called scientology.
DonQuigleone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-16, 16:46   Link #3
Nightbat®
Deadpan Snarker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miko Miko View Post
DISCUSS,

The stars who worship satan
....Stopped reading there

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonQuigleone View Post
It's called scientology.
I call it "bat**** crazy people who can't think for themselves"

Now, I have no doubts the road to and the world of Fame is a dirty thing where some things better never see the light of day

..okay read a little further

Quote:
See I don't believe in the occult symbolism and concepts used in videos, but I do believe some of the stuff these artists have to do is unfair.
What lengths will YOU go to to reach the top?
in general people wanting power/fame will do ANYTHING to obtain that
These people will have illusions and convictions that what they are doing will further their career and ambitions
Some other people will abuse those desires, but in many cases the ability to abuse ambitions is by the delusion of the person not willing to walk away from what can possibly be their "Big Breakthrough"

But really, we're being dropped in half a discussion apparently about Rihanna

it doesn't state what is so 'dark' but perhaps you forgotten that most 'artists' earn the most with controversial news (Lady Gaga, Marilyn Manson spring to mind)

ofcourse the loony bin characters trying to further their own agenda grab these things to give their goals credit
Old 2011-09-16, 17:01   Link #4
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

*shifts thread over to World Weekly News column* there are so many things skewed here, its not useful to dissect.

1) the music industry chews its employees up and spits them out like most corporate industries,lying to them all the way. No spooky mental wierdness needed.
2) Some of the artists are Scientologists.. or cult christians... or whatever bizarre religion of the week they've latched onto because they're really bad at critical thinking... poor schooling 101.
3) Some artists do controversial things because they're narcissistic and *must* have the media's attention at all times -- to some degree that's just the nature of performing.
Old 2011-09-16, 22:53   Link #5
synaesthetic
blinded by blood
*Author

Send a message via AIM to synaesthetic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
*shifts thread over to World Weekly News column* there are so many things skewed here, its not useful to dissect.

1) the music industry chews its employees up and spits them out like most corporate industries,lying to them all the way. No spooky mental wierdness needed.
2) Some of the artists are Scientologists.. or cult christians... or whatever bizarre religion of the week they've latched onto because they're really bad at critical thinking... poor schooling 101.
3) Some artists do controversial things because they're narcissistic and *must* have the media's attention at all times -- to some degree that's just the nature of performing.
Short version, humans are weird.
Old 2011-09-17, 00:13   Link #6
Asuras
Dictadere~!

Ohthis.

I've heard about this before. It's just plain shit if you ask me. About as screwed-up as the woman who said Sasquatch arrived at her door with two children in tow asking for some spare sugar.

Everyone knows the Sasquatch doesn't eat sugar.
Old 2011-09-17, 10:39   Link #7
Byakou

I don't know about that but imo people don't pay enough attention to the lyrics of the songs they listen to. Many pop songs are just plain wrong and people sing them along like it's nothing.
Byakou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-17, 10:46   Link #8
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
DISCUSS,

Your views/opinions/beliefs on this?

Personally, I don't know too much about it. But I want enlightening on everyone's opinions and such about it. Artists killed because they've leaked too much information, it just doesn't make all too much sense to me. If they don't want people to know then why promote it through music..?

--------

Don't think I'm weird hehe, just want some more understanding and enlightenment from you guys too, because I've heard a million different things.

Chuu ~
Everyone knows the Illuminati doesn't exist. It is the Knights Templar that is in the control of the world.
Old 2011-09-17, 10:52   Link #9
Irkalla
I asked for this

People are attention seeking phonies, that is all there is to it. Not only limited to the music industry, ofc.
Old 2011-09-17, 10:53   Link #10
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
Everyone knows the Illuminati doesn't exist. It is the Knights Templar that is in the control of the world.
Or at least thoses than didn't end up executed ...
Old 2011-09-17, 12:00   Link #11
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

Somebody's been playing too much Deus Ex...

Wait, that would be me. Never mind.

(As much as I love Deus Ex, did anybody remember feeling incredibly uncool that you're basically playing a grumble-mumble Steven Seagal?)

Alas, I must protest: the Illuminati is a boogeyman invented to direct people's attentions away from the real threat; the Knights Templars, moreover, have been legitimately crushed. Even the Free Masons are themselves manipulated into thinking they are the real conspiracy. The real enemy, the real force behind the global conspiracy, the evil that MUST be stopped if we are to break free, free of the cloaks that bound our eyes from the truth, is--

*sound of gunshot*
Irenicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-17, 13:04   Link #12
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

I believe it was the mice behind it all (ref: HHGTTG)
Old 2011-09-18, 19:58   Link #13
Nightbat®
Deadpan Snarker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byakou View Post
I don't know about that but imo people don't pay enough attention to the lyrics of the songs they listen to. Many pop songs are just plain wrong and people sing them along like it's nothing.
For those old enough to know: Divine's "Shoot your shot" springs to mind, singing along as a 6 year old

Then again,... what can be wrong about the lyrics in a pop song
ever read certain passages of the bible?
Old 2011-09-19, 11:21   Link #14
Stiletto
Ineffectual Loner

I'm fond of the illuminati theories and I like to hear what other people think myself, but I feel that it's just fantasy and conspiracy theories. Former that it tends to fall into, and the latter is redundant as illuminati is a conspiracy theory.
Stiletto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-20, 07:47   Link #15
jdennis007

if you knew what really went on in the industry you'd wish it was ruled by the Illuminati, because at least it would make sense then.
jdennis007 is offline   Reply With Quote