AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-10-29, 17:36   Link #41
DorkingtonPugsly

Really Kubo, just get to the point. I've been alright with how Bleach was going the past few weeks but I felt that this week the story went almost nowhere, and I just honestly want the reasons already. I prefer to read a flashback scene that takes up a few chapters, that are in depth and interesting, then watch these guys duke it out for many chapters. By now we're already on the 6th book that has to do with the Fullbringer arc and I think he's dragged it on long enough. The best thing he can do now is wrap it up so that the fullbringer arc does not exceed 7 books.
Also it's time ichigo learned a new move that's not Getsuga Tenshou...
Old 2011-10-29, 22:41   Link #42
rei_ayanami17
Agent 0017

I doubt Ginjou can use Ichigo's Bankai, hollow and even his Mugetsu technique since Rukia said that he just stole the first layer of Ichigo's power...........and also, Ginjou shared that 'first layer' of Ichigo's power to his fellow fullbringers too so I guess Ginjou had just a little amount of Ichigo's reatsu and cannot copy ALL of his technique, (lol, if he had?!? ^^)........hmm, btw, why not use his own? >_>

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlmaKarma View Post
Also it's time ichigo learned a new move that's not Getsuga Tenshou...
I doubt that, since the whole training with the fullbringers is pointless in terms of ichigo becuase he didn't even learn a new move there (and Ginjou didn't teach him) so I guess he have to rely with his old ones.........hmmm, unless there is another power boost that comes out in a thin air without any explanation -_-' (yeah, like the Mugetsu?!?)

,....and btw, I wonder if all the fullbringers got defeated, will Ichigo's fullbring comes back to him?......so he can tranform from Fullbring mode to shinigami mode to Hollow mode....(gah! wait! no! i guess i don't want to see that power ranger suit again!!..)

and yeah, Rukia is soooooooo cute in the chapter XD....that all i can say^^

Ichimaru Gin
Old 2011-10-30, 02:30   Link #43
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned

Location: I'm Dancing & Yelling GANBATTE KAGURA! YOU GO GET YOUR WOMAN BACK!!!!! SHIPPING THEM HARD
Quote:
Originally Posted by rei_ayanami17 View Post

........hmmm, unless there is another power boost that comes out in a thin air without any explanation -_-' (yeah, like the Mugetsu?!?)
Mugetsu didn't come out of anywhere without an explaination

Aside from the color spread that hinted Ichigo would get a new form. Isshin also used Getsuga Tensho and it was established earlier that Isshin "lost" his powers and got them back. So there was foreshadowing

Ginjou had some nice panels in this chapter. I need to get him in color

So Ginjou has an ability like Aaroniero Arruruerie? On another website there were complaints that Fullbringer abilities weren't hollow-like at all. Yet all of them have abilities that are similar to hollows and arrancar we've seen before.

I love the Riruka and Rukia fight, so cute! Riruka's ability is so bad ass...

Also I don't think that Tsukishima created her love gun. I think she was made to believe that, the same way Ginjou was made to believe Tsukishima was his enemy, in order for Ginjou's plans to work.
Old 2011-10-30, 02:48   Link #44
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
Also I don't think that Tsukishima created her love gun. I think she was made to believe that
Is there a reason you think that? Seems ambiguous and irrelevant otherwise.
Old 2011-10-30, 17:37   Link #45
dragonmeister
Terror of the Seas

Waiting for the big, reasonably obvious reveal (i.e. Ginjou took Isshin's powers to become the first substitute, hence Isshin's lack of powers and Ginjou's knowledge of him) - wake me up when spring comes
Old 2011-10-30, 20:38   Link #46
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmeister View Post
Waiting for the big, reasonably obvious reveal (i.e. Ginjou took Isshin's powers to become the first substitute, hence Isshin's lack of powers and Ginjou's knowledge of him) - wake me up when spring comes
That sounds possible...though it would likely go against the popular assumption of Isshin loosing his powers due to using his own FGT on someone.
Old 2011-10-30, 23:18   Link #47
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by rei_ayanami17 View Post
I doubt Ginjou can use Ichigo's Bankai, hollow and even his Mugetsu technique since Rukia said that he just stole the first layer of Ichigo's power...........and also, Ginjou shared that 'first layer' of Ichigo's power to his fellow fullbringers too so I guess Ginjou had just a little amount of Ichigo's reatsu and cannot copy ALL of his technique, (lol, if he had?!? ^^)........hmm, btw, why not use his own? >_>

I doubt that, since the whole training with the fullbringers is pointless in terms of ichigo becuase he didn't even learn a new move there (and Ginjou didn't teach him) so I guess he have to rely with his old ones.........hmmm, unless there is another power boost that comes out in a thin air without any explanation -_-' (yeah, like the Mugetsu?!?)

,....and btw, I wonder if all the fullbringers got defeated, will Ichigo's fullbring comes back to him?......so he can tranform from Fullbring mode to shinigami mode to Hollow mode....(gah! wait! no! i guess i don't want to see that power ranger suit again!!..)
Be nice if Ichigo did get to use his fullbring and shingami powers. It be awesome cause then Ichigo be super strong. Not Mgetsu level though.
Old 2011-11-01, 04:23   Link #48
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned

Location: I'm Dancing & Yelling GANBATTE KAGURA! YOU GO GET YOUR WOMAN BACK!!!!! SHIPPING THEM HARD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
Is there a reason you think that? Seems ambiguous and irrelevant otherwise.
Yeah...because everything was a lie. In Ginjou and the other fullbringer's minds. Tsukishima was the person that gathered them together. He's the one that found everyone and brought them together. He's the one that "killed" the former representative. All of that was a fabrication. "Why Me Sad" chapter showed us just how he inserts himself into your memories. I believe that he replaced the person who created the gun in her memories.

It is ambiguous but given the context of what we do know...it's possible

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
Be nice if Ichigo did get to use his fullbring and shingami powers. It be awesome cause then Ichigo be super strong. Not Mgetsu level though.
I think that he will. When he goes Vaizard or Bankai then Vaizard. Well he's never went into Vaizard mode unless he was in Bankai. Since Fullbring is an hollow-based powers, I expect him to use it in conjunction with his mask
Old 2011-11-01, 04:49   Link #49
Alchemist007
*Author

If he's capable of that, it would remind me of whenever Goku shows up. Even when he's not even at half of the main bad guy's fighting strength they act all impressed. 'Over 9000' wasn't even close to Vegeta.
Old 2011-11-01, 08:56   Link #50
eLcHaKeTeRo
Falls for it every time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Pandemonium View Post

I think that he will. When he goes Vaizard or Bankai then Vaizard. Well he's never went into Vaizard mode unless he was in Bankai. Since Fullbring is an hollow-based powers, I expect him to use it in conjunction with his mask
I don't know, I don't think his Fullbring is hollow based, or shinigami based. It's a different power all on it's own. At least that's the impression I got. I could be wrong though.
Old 2011-11-02, 05:27   Link #51
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

471 is out....I needs new thread nao plz k thnx!
Old 2011-11-02, 05:30   Link #52
Alchemist007
*Author

Spoiler for ch 471:
Old 2011-11-02, 05:45   Link #53
sayde

The thread for chapter 471 has been created here. So please direct relevant discussions regarding this chapter into it's appropriate thread.
Closed Thread