AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-11-27, 15:12   Link #9621
Kurohane

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
After reading the translation again, and...

Spoiler:
Spoiler for Eden's Seed:

Last edited by Kurohane; 2012-11-28 at 17:07.
Kurohane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-28, 16:37   Link #9622
Deathscyther

Quote:
After reading the translation again, and...

Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohane View Post
Spoiler for Eden's Seed:
Spoiler for Eden's seed:

Spoiler for Stigmata:

Last edited by Deathscyther; 2012-11-28 at 17:11.
Deathscyther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-28, 17:30   Link #9623
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathscyther View Post
Spoiler for Eden's seed:
Spoiler:
Old 2012-11-29, 14:22   Link #9624
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathscyther View Post
Spoiler for Stigmata:
Spoiler:
Old 2012-12-02, 10:10   Link #9625
Homura7

The chapter is out translated.

Man, did you guys notice in the last page? Those large things hanging on Arclight's back aren't wings, they are two human beings!!

I already liked his new body shape, now I like it even more.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-02, 10:47   Link #9626
Ynot

^ Yeah, that's what I meant when I said
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ynot View Post
I think Arclights present form(with five eyes and two extra "lady-limbs") is more than an exterior flesh armor.
But them being female was just a guess I made because of the long hair.

If you read "Second sight" again you'll see the demon had something a bit like it too. I wonder how much of a consciousness those appendages have in Arclights case. Is it something like Teruyama's clone where he had a face on his belly? Not sure if we'll ever find out but I'd like to know.
Ynot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-02, 11:07   Link #9627
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Ok with all this cool new stuff going on I started asking myself questions about the Adam series. This may seem unimportant to many, but to a person of my .... refined tastes... it is very important.

If being a lolicon is a trait of the Adam series does this make AN a shotacon? or lolicon? or mabey a little of both. This is the sort of question that keeps me up at night
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-02, 11:18   Link #9628
Homura7

^Didn't look like that way to me. Plus there's clear evidence Adam N. wasn't born through the same experiment.
Old 2012-12-03, 01:23   Link #9629
Robotech Master

Was that the Stigmata for Ice on his other hand when he did the combo? If so, that means it's Flame, Doppleganger, Psychokinesis, Fourth Wave, Bermuda, Agnishwatas, Rainmaker, and Ice. So we know 8 of his 9 now?
Robotech Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-03, 01:30   Link #9630
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
Was that the Stigmata for Ice on his other hand when he did the combo? If so, that means it's Flame, Doppleganger, Psychokinesis, Fourth Wave, Bermuda, Agnishwatas, Rainmaker, and Ice. So we know 8 of his 9 now?
Hmm are you sure? I thought he was doing Forth Wave by freezing one side and burning the other. Unless I'm completely mistaken as usual, Forth Wave absorbs all heat from an area or attack and blasts it out.
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-03, 03:24   Link #9631
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
Hmm are you sure? I thought he was doing Forth Wave by freezing one side and burning the other. Unless I'm completely mistaken as usual, Forth Wave absorbs all heat from an area or attack and blasts it out.
Nope, he's using the Ice fragment there.

I mentioned something about that back when the chapter was released:
Quote:
Oh, looks like Ice is a Stigmata, looking at Arclight's Atomic Hail (Hell?) Spark(?). Or at least you see the Stigmata on his hand during the attack (with Agnishwattas on the other). Probably not enough to confirm but that makes it pretty likely.
I'm thinking that Ice is a Stigmata but it isn't enough to confirm since the other times they were shown more directly and said Stigmata when using them. Still, I think it's 8 of 9 that we know for Arclight if you want my opinion on it.
Old 2012-12-03, 13:08   Link #9632
Kurohane

Quote:
Nope, he's using the Ice fragment there.

I'm thinking that Ice is a Stigmata but it isn't enough to confirm since the other times they were shown more directly and said Stigmata when using them. Still, I think it's 8 of 9 that we know for Arclight if you want my opinion on it.
Last one is most likely the shadow figure's fragment.
Old 2012-12-03, 17:50   Link #9633
Homura7

I don't find Arclight's statement about the other angel credible at all. How come he is so sure the host died along with its vessel? He wasn't there at that time, so there was absolutely no way he could be sure about that.

And recent developments are further proving his words wrong. IMO the host is alive, and that is no other than Adam N. She is sleeping inside Cruz waiting for the day she awakens.

If this really is true, then Arclight is due for a big surprise.
Old 2012-12-04, 05:21   Link #9634
Sayo A.
Presumably Pentadactyl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurusu-Shirudo View Post
I don't find Arclight's statement about the other angel credible at all. How come he is so sure the host died along with its vessel?
Well, he is the person most likely to know what happened to the angel, given that he absorbed its human host. And I'm pretty sure we can believe everything he's telling them (i.e. telling us) here. I don't think Imai would feed us any misinformation while explaining all of that stuff. (OK, what he says about dark matter isn't entirely correct... but it's only a manga, after all. )

About ANn... I'm starting to think the only way for Blade to win this one is for him to regain his "sign of the king" that Eve "stole" from him. And, of course, there's only one way for him to do that. And while he's at it, why not fuse with the rest of his allies* too? It's about time we saw him utilise the "greatest power of the Adam series" he was talking about.

* Not Teruyama, obviously.

By the way, did anyone else spot the connection with "Sacred Sword of the Reaper" in this episode?
Old 2012-12-04, 05:59   Link #9635
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayo A. View Post
Well, he is the person most likely to know what happened to the angel, given that he absorbed its human host. And I'm pretty sure we can believe everything he's telling them (i.e. telling us) here. I don't think Imai would feed us any misinformation while explaining all of that stuff. (OK, what he says about dark matter isn't entirely correct... but it's only a manga, after all. )

About ANn... I'm starting to think the only way for Blade to win this one is for him to regain his "sign of the king" that Eve "stole" from him. And, of course, there's only one way for him to do that. And while he's at it, why not fuse with the rest of his allies* too? It's about time we saw him utilise the "greatest power of the Adam series" he was talking about.

* Not Teruyama, obviously.

By the way, did anyone else spot the connection with "Sacred Sword of the Reaper" in this episode?
Actually, I'd figure Ishiyama or someone who was alive at the time of the Second Christ would know more about him, especially since it was Triple Six who killed him. Since Ishiyama is also attached to the former government, perhaps he knows about the worm-hole technology, about the dark matter, and the truth behind the Adam Project. He might be feeding some of this information to Arclight which is then being passed to Blade (and us). He could also be lying to Arclight, too, depending on what Triple Six wants to do with creating a new world in which the new human race are Needlesses and other geniuses.

As for the connection with the Sacred Sword, is it that Arclight used both fire and ice at the same time?
Old 2012-12-04, 08:15   Link #9636
Ynot

@Kurusu I'm not sure Arclight tells or knows the truth of the matter either, but like I said earlier....

Quote:
.. that theory leaves us with a couple of questions. Was Yamada already born back when the 2nd Christ died? Or did the angel have another host in between? Why does the angel look the way it did when it helped Yamada in memory world? Of course that last question assumes the naked girl in memory world is the same person as the angel Mio was talking about and that hasn't been confirmed yet.
Yamada is 14 years old so he wasn't born yet when the 2nd christ died. Where would the angel go during that time? Another human? If so why did he jump bodies again? Soji already had a good explanation for the fact Ann looks the way she does, but that still leaves us with the angels whereabouts during the years the 2nd Christ had already died and Cruz wasn't born yet. What we truly need for this theory to become more likely is a person who was alive when the 2nd christ died and who died him/herself again in Cruz's presence.
Ynot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-04, 11:42   Link #9637
erapath

Has "Yamada is Adan N." thoery dropped?
erapath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-04, 18:24   Link #9638
Homura7

Quote:
@Kurusu I'm not sure Arclight tells or knows the truth of the matter either, but like I said earlier....

Yamada is 14 years old so he wasn't born yet when the 2nd christ died. Where would the angel go during that time? Another human? If so why did he jump bodies again? Soji already had a good explanation for the fact Ann looks the way she does, but that still leaves us with the angels whereabouts during the years the 2nd Christ had already died and Cruz wasn't born yet. What we truly need for this theory to become more likely is a person who was alive when the 2nd christ died and who died him/herself again in Cruz's presence.
Considering Arca back during the Simeon arc referred to a certain someone after she suddenly got stopped in her tracks when she went to kill her brother again, and much recently when, before she died, said something about the right hand and the left hand of God, I'm beggining to suspect she knew all the story about the angels.

As for Arclight, at this point he's invincible. The only way for them to survive would be to trap him inside a dimensional wormhole like it happened at that time. Problem is they do not have the device for that, nor they have any way to find a way to turn the balance.

This battle is already decided, and now the only hope left is to wait for a miracle to happen. And by miracle I mean Saten to ruin Arclight's parade... again.
Old 2012-12-04, 19:07   Link #9639
Sayo A.
Presumably Pentadactyl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurusu-Shirudo View Post
Considering Arca back during the Simeon arc referred to a certain someone after she suddenly got stopped in her tracks when she went to kill her brother again, and much recently when, before she died, said something about the right hand and the left hand of God, I'm beggining to suspect she knew all the story about the angels.
Now that you mention it... The "right hand of God" and "left hand of God" could of course mean the two angels. Wikipedia alleges that those terms refer to the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, respectively - though there don't seem to be any references to back that up, nor did I find much when I Googled it.
Quote:
As for the connection with the Sacred Sword, is it that Arclight used both fire and ice at the same time?
Yes. Nice little link, I thought. Also, a huge contrast, considering that Arclight's Atomic Hail Spark was about a hundred times more powerful than the output of Kana's machine...
Old 2012-12-05, 00:33   Link #9640
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by erapath View Post
Has "Yamada is Adan N." thoery dropped?
It's moved from he is Adam N. to that AnN is an angel and has chosen him to be her next host.

Tags
action, comedy, seinen