AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-01-12, 22:58   Link #1
Mangekyo
mmm...cookies

Uchiha clan...lost FOREVER!!! (spoiler)

C'mon now there's only two of them left.What do you think about the future of the notorious Uchiha clan!!
Mangekyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-12, 23:15   Link #2
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Cloning Gentic Engineering is the Key
Old 2007-01-12, 23:19   Link #3
majin_vegeta

Geta Boshi you are probably right. If Oro is pleased with Sauske's body he may start making clones of it for future use or he may just start raping women to have bastard children to take over. However, I get the feeling that he doesn't like women, so the former is more likely than the latter.
majin_vegeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-13, 00:34   Link #4
Tenro

But lets think, isn't is kinda of ludicrous to think that all of the uchiha clan was in town on the same night? I mean with such a bad ass bloodline you would think that they would leave to pursue better lives!
Tenro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-13, 02:44   Link #5
Nuu
Teh Sauce

but they were a close nit clan where everyone knew eachother so the likely hood of what happened was pretty high, i mean they were like a retirement community were everyone is in bed by 8
Nuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-13, 02:57   Link #6
tatami
back in black

sasuke truly is an idiot...at the firstt episodes in the series he said he wanted to kill a certain man and revive his clan...

now he is with orochimaru saying that i myself and orochi himself doesnt have the balls tto kill itachi so orochimaru can take my body...

tell me sasuke how will you revive your clan after you lost your body and soul to orochimaru?
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-13, 07:15   Link #7
Azure~Angel
Sasuke...come to mama!!

Send a message via MSN to Azure~Angel
Well I'm a devoted sasusaku fan so you know my obvious answer to this question.
But putting that aside I hope Sasuke doesnt give his body to Orochimaru, since Sasuke is such a powerful character it would totally suck for that to happen.

Its going to be a long while until we see him revive the Uchiha clan, perhaps after he finally does kill his brother?

And I agree with you tatami, he is not using his head to think of the consequences of giving his body to Orochimaru!
Azure~Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-13, 08:00   Link #8
Ichimaru

orochimaru gettin sasukes dna and start test tubing like how he did to yamato
Ichimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-13, 08:07   Link #9
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
tell me sasuke how will you revive your clan after you lost your body and soul to orochimaru?
Apparently, Sasuke decided to cut down his losses and expections... i guess revenge is the only thing that matters now a days...
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-13, 08:44   Link #10
Syaoran
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by majin_vegeta View Post
Well, considering the fact that Sauske is probably gay I don't think the clan has much of a chance of coming back.
You don't know that for sure. All depends on how well Naruto's Sexy no Jutsu is made XD
Syaoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-13, 08:53   Link #11
tatami
back in black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
Apparently, Sasuke decided to cut down his losses and expections... i guess revenge is the only thing that matters now a days...

maybe its what they talk on bed with orochimaru and he happened to slip it from his mouth...

truly idiot...
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-13, 09:29   Link #12
Sasuke_Akatsuki
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Sasuke_Akatsuki
Quote:
Originally Posted by majin_vegeta View Post
Geta Boshi you are probably right. If Oro is pleased with Sauske's body he may start making clones of it for future use or he may just start raping women to have bastard children to take over. However, I get the feeling that he doesn't like women, so the former is more likely than the latter.
Sasuke isn't gay dude...if anyone one was gay it would be Naruto

1) he turns into a girl all the time
2) he had a chance of kissing Sakura but he pussy outta it...if that was me i would have stayed and shit my pants , i wouldn't have ran off... haha his only chance he had of kissing a girl was turning into Sasuke anyways i mean what a loser...and i hope Oro does make alot of Sasuke clones it would be awesome, just look at him

he has more important things to do, he can get girls later he needs to focus on the task of killing Itachi....it's what's important right now
Sasuke_Akatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-13, 10:17   Link #13
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
the last thing both Uchiha's would wanna do is get a relationship and make babies... stupid question to ask... they will kille ach other and die THE END! (possible another sort of violent, fighting match death, its not like Sasuke will wake up one day feeling like he has to make a baby for the sake of his clan -_-
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-13, 10:29   Link #14
Xelsol

The Uchiha's were made once, they can be made again. Kinda hard to go extinct when your clan is made with an easy-bake recipe.
Xelsol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-13, 11:01   Link #15
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

If i were Sasuke....and i REALLY wanted to revive the clan...then we'd have already 10 Uchiha and 2 mothers (Ino & Sakura who really want the job)
And perhaps more children and more mothers...that is if i or Sasuke REALLY wants to revive the clan...

He's right now 16-17 right? I'd go on missions while Sakura (who would do anything....is babysitting)
Old 2007-01-13, 12:37   Link #16
rasedori
akatsuki member

sasuke can revive his clan by making oro use edo tensei or going to another village other than konoha and mate with somebody , if oro lets him
rasedori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-13, 14:36   Link #17
Sasuke_Akatsuki
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Sasuke_Akatsuki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
He's right now 16-17 right? I'd go on missions while Sakura (who would do anything....is babysitting)
He's 15 years old now man
Sasuke_Akatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-13, 14:49   Link #18
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

No that's impossible...because at the end of the battle vs Naruto both were already 13 or 14 years... and then 3 years timeskip...
Old 2007-01-13, 15:07   Link #19
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

-The Uchiha Clan being erased off the face of the earth shouldn't be that much of a surprise. Quite frankly it is the more likely scenario to happen seeing as the last 2 members (well 3 if the 3rd Mongekyo Sharingan user isn't Kakashi) have shown little desire for procreation. So the Uchiha's status as a clan is pretty much doomed. However, that may not be the case for their Kekkei Genkai...
Old 2007-01-13, 15:52   Link #20
monir
cho~ kakkoii

From the opening posts, it seems the poster is an anime-only watcher. Those of you that read the manga, please be considerate by not revealing any information from the manga. Still, if you must, then use spoiler tags by marking them appropriately. Here is how to do it for anyone who doesn't know:

[*spoiler=title] content [/spoiler].. remove the * and it looks like the following:

Spoiler for title:

Any other post revealing future events from the manga will be deleted!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangekyo View Post
C'mon now there's only two of them left.What do you think about the future of the notorious Uchiha clan!!
If Sasuke-kun doesn't discard his idea about killing his superiorly handsome brother, I'm afraid the future for the Uchiha-clan does seem bleak! The clan will be one less Sasuke!
monir is offline   Reply With Quote