AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2011-06-09, 06:40   Link #3001
Araxiel

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicSP View Post
The Inspection has a 15% increase in performance than the regular 007S/G at the time. Its just a model in a simulator that Sherilyn made, the red being to differentiate Inspection's performance than the regular (and during that time, "current") 007S/G.
I'm not so familiar with the Seven Sword/G and Inspection types. What exactly is the difference between the two that leads to the simulated performance increase?
[Besides, a red paint job's meant to make it three times as fast, not a measly 15% ]
Old 2011-06-09, 07:05   Link #3002
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Araxiel View Post
I'm not so familiar with the Seven Sword/G and Inspection types. What exactly is the difference between the two that leads to the simulated performance increase?
[Besides, a red paint job's meant to make it three times as fast, not a measly 15% ]
Not elaborated as far as I know. The Inspection is like an upgraded Seven Sword/G that's all. Sherilyn basically design an upgrade for the 7SG and placed it in a simulator. She nicknamed the upgraded 7SG with the "Inspection" add on. When she performed the simulation. The current version of 7SG was colored blue when tested, while when she tested out the "upgraded 7SG" she colored it red so there is an obvious differences between the versions. The Inspection performed 15% better basically.

To put it simply, if 7SG is a Version 1.1 product, then the red 7SG is like a Version 1.2 product. She's just testing out her theoretical modifications/upgrades in a simulator, and they appear to perform better. She will likely now upgrade the real 7SG mobile suit with the upgrades (represented by the red 7SG Inspection in the simulator) now that she has tested them in the simulator and performed well. There is no "real" red colored 00 Gundam.

For the record, the 7SG can beat Cherudim, Seravee and Arios while fighting all them at once. It can match each of those Gundams in their specialized stats the chapter says. The simulation was fighting against them.

The chapter also mentions the Twin Condenser System. It mentions that Sherilyn is currently working to developed one. This chapter also confirms the destruction of Exia and 0 Gundam's solar furnaces during the conflict with the Innovators.

[EDIT]

Its 5%, not 15. I keep getting that wrong, sorry. >__>

Last edited by SonicSP; 2011-06-09 at 13:37.
SonicSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-10, 07:29   Link #3003
solidvanz
Special Operative

00N Integrated G-R00MS Scans:

Spoiler for ELS Qan[T]:

Spoiler for G-R00MS:
Old 2011-06-10, 09:58   Link #3004
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

The ELS Qan(T) looks better in lineart than it did in in the 00N 3D model. Looks awesome I must say.
Old 2011-06-10, 10:23   Link #3005
kakakka

The lineart of ELS 00 Qan[T] feels more human-like, just by looking at its neck. The model wouldn't be able to grasp that feel, especially if it's just by modifying older 00 Qan[T] models
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-10, 12:49   Link #3006
helois

just for remind myself:

00F is two "season" spin-off about Ferashete and that crazy guy,Fon

00P is a sort of Prequel to tv series,and the first Meisters

00V , 00Vsenki is lineart of variations of mobile suits with some side-story

00I is the sequel of 00F,with some innovators

00I 2314 ?
helois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-10, 13:17   Link #3007
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by helois View Post
just for remind myself:

00F is two "season" spin-off about Ferashete and that crazy guy,Fon

00P is a sort of Prequel to tv series,and the first Meisters

00V , 00Vsenki is lineart of variations of mobile suits with some side-story

00I is the sequel of 00F,with some innovators

00I 2314 ?
Yes, 00F is a two season spinoff about Fereshte and that idiot called Fon. First two volumes takes place during S1, the last two takes place between the Timeskip.

00P is correct. Its a prequel to the whole TV Series. It even involves how the Meisters were recruited into CB, well Neil and Al at least.

00V is some variant mechas with a bit of sidestory profiles. 00V Senki goes deeper into the seidestory stuff (some chapters are very interesting, from the summaries I've read), maybe not as much new designs, whereas the original had a new design each month.

00I is sort of a sequel to 00F, but it takes a lot of new characters, and a lot of involment of the regular Innovades. A lot of crazy nonsense happen in this one.

00I 2314 is the sequel to 00I, but its a bit short. Takes place slightly prior and during the movie, but covers stuff outside the movie (IE, kind like a somewhere else while the movie was happening).

00N is basically a sidestory that does not cover any specific timeline. Each chapter just goes of exploring some aspect of 00's world at some point. There is no chronological order, even within the same chapter it can talk about several different periods. It does not even have a regular set of characters, its more of a narrative. My favorite sidestory so far and by far the best one among them.
Old 2011-06-10, 13:20   Link #3008
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

And of course, there's 00A, which is the manga depiction of the movie, with some alterations and additions, such as the ELS Gadelaza, Graham's fate, and an extended ending concerning Setsuna and Marina.
Old 2011-06-10, 13:25   Link #3009
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
And of course, there's 00A, which is the manga depiction of the movie, with some alterations and additions, such as the ELS Gadelaza, Graham's fate, and an extended ending concerning Setsuna and Marina.
PersonallyI would not count 00A as sidestory, since its more of an alternate depiction of the movie that varies from it; at least as far as Gundam 00 is concerned. I think its important important for the them to intergratable into the overall canon for it to be a "sidestory". At the very least I'm kind used to that personal interpretation with 00 (not necessarily with other anime though). Even within this category, I would count the novel adaptations as well, which sync almost perfectly well with the anime in depiction (in addition to this, they were directly mentioned by Kuroda and Mizushima as canon) while adding to the overall narrative through more angles such as monologues.

If were going to count 00A though, we would have to count the TV Series manga adaptations as well. They do the same thing as the 00A manga did, which is depict the animated events in a very different non-compatible with animecanon matter; with many different fates and events for many characters.
Old 2011-06-11, 00:53   Link #3010
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

ELS 00Q looks even better in lineart form. I like it.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-11, 02:14   Link #3011
helois

Thanks SonicSP!

yes,i forgot 00N.. but this is quite good(i prefer manga-style instead waiting some translators to read text)

oh,ok.. i find more in internet.. beacause of i don't know 00I 2314 i didn't search it!
helois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-03, 03:14   Link #3012
JC...
I am a Pie

Yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh

"Gundam 00I (Gundam 00 side story manga series) is licensed to be released in the US in 2012. The manga was ran in Kadokawa Shoten's Monthly Shounen Ace magazine like it's prodesesser Gundam 00F."
JC... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-03, 13:33   Link #3013
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

I much prefer 00N or the S2 Novels, but its better than nothing. A shame with 00I. it started off well and had some potential but.......*sigh*
Old 2011-07-03, 14:27   Link #3014
kakakka

00I is the only side story, I think, that didn't got that much attention. I'm curious what really is the content of that one, so it's not that bad.
Old 2011-07-03, 14:49   Link #3015
JC...
I am a Pie

I'm just happy I get the sequel to 00F.
JC... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-03, 14:53   Link #3016
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

I personally would have preferred 00P to Fon's antics...
Old 2011-07-03, 14:59   Link #3017
kakakka

Fon is in 00P too you know....
Old 2011-07-03, 15:03   Link #3018
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakakka View Post
Fon is in 00P too you know....
Not nearly as bad though.
Old 2011-07-03, 15:08   Link #3019
kakakka

I guess.

He did deduce Celestial Being's existence by himself, though.

And Jumped from towering Agrissa and having only minor injuries.

And Surviving blast after blast from HRL's Kwityo using a AEU Hellion

And getting away from Veda when its hunting for him.

And add the special editions...
Old 2011-07-05, 01:45   Link #3020
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

The way he beat Gadessa and Garazzo with Astraea in 00PSE was kinda cool though. Nice display of moves. Far better than say beating 3 Garazzos with a a kick in 00I.