AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-08-16, 15:38   Link #6021
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatRules View Post
yeah, currently no one gains any romantic love from Tatsuya. That's the truth.

Rosen Arc would be a Very big flag for any boy wanting to win Erika. Can Leo do something?

Erika never has feeling for Leo and as showed in the valentine part, she doesn't seem to get into a love relationship right now(weird? but her behavior hinted she likes Tat?).

Any way, Erika chance doesn't decrease even if she attended different class; it got higher than before(unless the author finish the Rosen Arc too soon).

Two things.

1. there are two more years
2. Tat's emotions are returning.
Wait, What!?!?!? When did this happen? Who said so? Why? Where? How? Explanations please, since this would kind of change the entire setting of the novel in a enormous way.
Old 2013-08-16, 15:59   Link #6022
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Wait, What!?!?!? When did this happen? Who said so? Why? Where? How? Explanations please, since this would kind of change the entire setting of the novel in a enormous way.
Spoiler for where:

Quote:
Originally Posted by whsie View Post
Spoiler for Spoilers of Double Seven C6 that I heard:
Spoiler for thoughts:
Old 2013-08-16, 16:07   Link #6023
CatRules
Shipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Miyuki mentioned this after Leo got attacked(please, author, not the yaoi route)

Actually, the end of Vol8 may be another hint(he "feel(?)" angry that a girl with the same face as that of the person who saved his life has become another guardian.... a tool)
Quote:
If he was being told to use a girl with the same face as ‘Her’ as a tool, then this could only end in conflict.

P.S.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
What age difference? At most, Mayumi's two years older. There is always a clan barrier since Tatsuya's Yotsuba and if a lack of emotions couldn't stop Honoka then what makes you think a clan barrier can?
there are some differences between marrying an emotionless man and marrying an emotionless man from powerful family.

in first case, it's still possible to marry the man even if he gives back no love.
the second one, you need high status........ and Honoka is a normal girl.

remember that Honoka doesn't know that Tat is unwanted(?) so if she know he is Yotsuba she would think that he's a member of this super family.

Even if Honoka was dare enough to try to seduce(?) a Yotsuba member and not afraid of their power(because she may abuse the idea of being Miyuki and Tat's friend make her safe), Shizuku wouldn't be happy if Honoka's life is threatened. I think if the siblings' identity was exposed, she might try to take Honoka away from them(at least temporary).

beside, I still not keen if Honoka really believed that Tatsiya lost his emotion. Mental interfering magic is like an urban legend. and this guy, Tat, turned down her love confession with such a reason like my emotion got wiped clean with an unheard and seemingly impossible magic. It would be hard for her to believe him( plus human tend to believe in what benefits us, in this case thinking that Tatsuya is just lying to refuse her would give her more hope than his being an emotionless person...... it's also more believable that way).
Old 2013-08-16, 17:00   Link #6024
waffler

lol is there a picture of batman tatsuya? i bet it would look so funny xD
Old 2013-08-16, 17:41   Link #6025
Rasen

It's been argued (by me and others) that Tatsuya could get his emotions back.

But having said that, he's had some emotions since the beginning of the novels. It's just that he doesn't feel them very much. He gets some joy from trolling others, he was glad that he ended up in a class with Erika and Leo, he feels obligated to protect the people he knows, etc. etc.
Old 2013-08-16, 18:02   Link #6026
toujouten
Denizen of Paradox Spiral

About tat's emotion, I don't think he's completely emotionless since the beginning. He lost part of his mental functions but not all. He capable of liking but not love, may dislike someone but not hate. I think this was stated somewhere in the novel. He lost his strong desire(feeling) but doesn't mean he lost all of his emotion.
Old 2013-08-16, 18:04   Link #6027
Chimurry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
There was a SS after Vol.7 where her father said Ichijou Masaki is not considered as a potential marriage parter, even as the successor of the Ichijou family, because he's two years younger than her.
While I don't think it's a big deal either, maybe that's just the general Japanese view on marriage?
TatsxMayumi age difrence is more and less than a year (Hes is like 11 months elder to Miyuki), but theres something awake my curiosity and I ready mentioned: Mayumi at this point should be ready engage, Could be Koichi keep her as hidden trade value with? like say 5th Clan? Koichi can lure 5th Clan with Mayumi marry their Heir on Mio behalf, off course still be a waste cuz Mio vs Tats we ready known, even I think Miyuki can easy kill Mio, not mention Maya, at this point I think Koichi (and Retsu in the shadows) working goal is to provoque public condenm on Yotsuba and maybe corenering to 10 Master Clans Judgement, here is many story holes so far, cuz Makeshavara doings is weirdly off set by the author and specially to Saegusa Koichi or Chiba House cuz their deep connections on the Military.
Right now (D7 story line point) its looks awful why someone like Mayumi still didint connects the dots considering Her intel access and witnessing Tats/Miyuki magic.
Will love and made more clear all this when comes more translations.
Old 2013-08-16, 18:26   Link #6028
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Shame on you Tatsuya. You tried to play Batman and blew your cover on your first night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatRules View Post
Miyuki mentioned this after Leo got attacked(please, author, not the yaoi route)

Actually, the end of Vol8 may be another hint(he "feel(?)" angry that a girl with the same face as that of the person who saved his life has become another guardian.... a tool)

P.S.

there are some differences between marrying an emotionless man and marrying an emotionless man from powerful family.

in first case, it's still possible to marry the man even if he gives back no love.
the second one, you need high status........ and Honoka is a normal girl.

remember that Honoka doesn't know that Tat is unwanted(?) so if she know he is Yotsuba she would think that he's a member of this super family.

Even if Honoka was dare enough to try to seduce(?) a Yotsuba member and not afraid of their power(because she may abuse the idea of being Miyuki and Tat's friend make her safe), Shizuku wouldn't be happy if Honoka's life is threatened. I think if the siblings' identity was exposed, she might try to take Honoka away from them(at least temporary).

beside, I still not keen if Honoka really believed that Tatsiya lost his emotion. Mental interfering magic is like an urban legend. and this guy, Tat, turned down her love confession with such a reason like my emotion got wiped clean with an unheard and seemingly impossible magic. It would be hard for her to believe him( plus human tend to believe in what benefits us, in this case thinking that Tatsuya is just lying to refuse her would give her more hope than his being an emotionless person...... it's also more believable that way).
Honoka places great trust in Tatsuya. If she says she believes him despite the validity of his words then that's fact. Tatsuya's status as a Yotsuba is a little more convoluted. The family disowned him, which is how he managed to lie to Juumonji that he wasn't a member of the Ten Master Clans. He's more like property to the Yotsuba. Maya knows he'd destroy them if he were left to his own devices so she's basically keeping him close. So it's not like the Yotsuba are going to stop a possible romantic relationship because of a difference in status.
Old 2013-08-16, 19:04   Link #6029
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffler View Post
lol is there a picture of batman tatsuya? i bet it would look so funny xD
Is it this what you mean?
Spoiler for Batman?:
Old 2013-08-16, 19:07   Link #6030
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Is it this what you mean?
Spoiler for Batman?:
Now that I'm looking at it again, Tatsuya's getup is eerily similar to Batman's. A pair of ears and he'd be a complete match.

Why is he smiling? That's disturbing.
Old 2013-08-16, 19:16   Link #6031
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Now that I'm looking at it again, Tatsuya's getup is eerily similar to Batman's. A pair of ears and he'd be a complete match.

Why is he smiling? That's disturbing.
I am just wondering who is the female as well who is the young child in this photo
Spoiler for Young Child:
Old 2013-08-16, 19:17   Link #6032
Jirachier

Quote:
Alright, i can accept such a result between Tatsuya and Tomitsuka, I mean the moment he went into classified magic mode he won, so that's good.
My only problem is..Tomitsuka is someone who wears a sweatband around his head, for someone so uncool to get a hit on Tatsuya ._.
Old 2013-08-16, 19:24   Link #6033
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
I am just wondering who is the female as well who is the young child in this photo
Spoiler for Young Child:
From left to right is Minami, Honoka, Shizuku's little brother, Shizuku and Miyuki.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jirachier View Post
Alright, i can accept such a result between Tatsuya and Tomitsuka, I mean the moment he went into classified magic mode he won, so that's good.
My only problem is..Tomitsuka is someone who wears a sweatband around his head, for someone so uncool to get a hit on Tatsuya ._.
I didn't think much about the sweatband.
Old 2013-08-16, 19:29   Link #6034
waffler

omg i just pooped my pants tatsuya looks soooo funny lolololol
Old 2013-08-16, 19:31   Link #6035
blackwhite67
Banned

I don't suppose Shippou addresses Tatsuya as senpai like etiquette demands? I'm so looking forward to seeing him called that. I don't really understand why.
Old 2013-08-16, 19:31   Link #6036
1urk3r

Is that seaweed head knocked out on the couch?

Spoiler for Batman?:
Old 2013-08-16, 19:34   Link #6037
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Oops, I didn't mean to ask who are the females in that picture, I meant to ask who is the female in the "Batman" photo.
Old 2013-08-16, 19:38   Link #6038
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1urk3r View Post
Is that seaweed head knocked out on the couch?

Spoiler for Batman?:
How does that even look like a guy to you?

Quote:
Oops, I didn't mean to ask who are the females in that picture, I meant to ask who is the female in the "Batman" photo.
Maki the actress who's been conspiring with Shippou and trying to marry her way into shizuku's family for their wealth.
Old 2013-08-16, 19:43   Link #6039
superD
ぷ い ぷ い !

Quote:
14. Saegusa (presumably Koichi) is allying themselves with Zhou- the leader of Blanche. Flags are popping up for Saegusa here.
There's a possibility that Zhou has been manipulating Koichi up to now. I thought Miyuki took care of this guy in Yokohama?
Old 2013-08-16, 20:40   Link #6040
catavecino

Quote:
How does that even look like a guy to you?

Maki the actress who's been conspiring with Shippou and trying to marry her way into shizuku's family for their wealth.
he is referring to the guy knocked out at the feet of the couch (who i didn't see until he pointed it out)

Last edited by catavecino; 2013-08-16 at 20:50.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings