AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Kagaku no Railgun

Notices

Old 2013-08-13, 10:20   Link #201
R.LocK
My turn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accel219 View Post
I wonder if accelerator can reflect a galaxy thrown to him by ttgl
Actually... no, he can't.
R.LocK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-13, 13:22   Link #202
Accel219

lol it's just a joke
Accel219 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-16, 13:14   Link #203
CapoExecutor
In R'lyeh where he dreams

Does Mental Out rely on vectors?

ACQUIRING COMPLETE.
CapoExecutor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-16, 13:20   Link #204
Ilidsor
Angelerator

Yes. We don't know the details but she has to use some kind of energy if Misaka is able to block it.
Old 2013-08-17, 09:59   Link #205
Accel219

I recall someone saying that poison wont't work on him.How exactly he does that?
Old 2013-08-17, 10:27   Link #206
Birdway
Banned

Quote:
I recall someone saying that poison wont't work on him.How exactly he does that?
His powers works as a filter, as long as it is seen as harmful it won't work.
Birdway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-17, 12:04   Link #207
Accel219

Isn't that filter only work on external contact?What if someone put poison into his food?
Old 2013-08-17, 15:45   Link #208
Rovert10

Quote:
Isn't that filter only work on external contact?What if someone put poison into his food?
Internal Vector Control to isolate and remove the poison from blood/body probably.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazydoggamer View Post
And Accelerator is just gonna stand still while this is happening? He can easily speed up to the teleporter and kill them and ignore this whole silly loop. Besides I don't think a level 6 teleporter could overpower Accelerator because every single one of their powers is based on vectors that Accelerator can deflect and he can modify the sheild to protect from new vectors as well. The only human off the top of my head that can overpower Accelerator with sheer force is Fiamma.
I should clarify what it means to be a LEVEL 6. If someone reached LEVEL 6. It means you reached literally the state of being GOD what is defined as System. It doesn't matter what ability you had previously, when you reached the absolute power.

What the mistake here is that people are specifying that a level 6 teleporter is able to beat Accelerator. A Level 6 Anything is able to stomp Accelerator and the majority of the entire cast.
However it should be noted that Accelerator is the only one currently predicted to even able to reach such a level hence why he is the Number One with the exception of Kakine being the Spare Plan.
Rovert10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-17, 22:50   Link #209
MightySamael

Quote:
Quote:

Internal Vector Control to isolate and remove the poison from blood/body probably.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazydoggamer View Post
And Accelerator is just gonna stand still while this is happening? He can easily speed up to the teleporter and kill them and ignore this whole silly loop. Besides I don't think a level 6 teleporter could overpower Accelerator because every single one of their powers is based on vectors that Accelerator can deflect and he can modify the sheild to protect from new vectors as well. The only human off the top of my head that can overpower Accelerator with sheer force is Fiamma.

I should clarify what it means to be a LEVEL 6. If someone reached LEVEL 6. It means you reached literally the state of being GOD what is defined as System. It doesn't matter what ability you had previously, when you reached the absolute power.

What the mistake here is that people are specifying that a level 6 teleporter is able to beat Accelerator. A Level 6 Anything is able to stomp Accelerator and the majority of the entire cast.
However it should be noted that Accelerator is the only one currently predicted to even able to reach such a level hence why he is the Number
Pretty much by the time an esper reaches system they really can't be consider an esper or for the La Persona Superiore a Dio a magician. By that point they merely break the mold of these archetypes. Once they reach system//La Persona Superiore a Dio they simply become a full on reality warper that can do anything imaginable though unlike for example Aureolus Izzard they would merely will it into existence not verbally command and think it. The only thing I can think of in the toaru universe that is comparable and perhaps exactly this would be Aiwass.

Spoiler:

Last edited by MightySamael; 2013-08-17 at 22:50. Reason: typo
MightySamael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-19, 21:54   Link #210
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rovert10 View Post

However it should be noted that Accelerator is the only one currently predicted to even able to reach such a level hence why he is the Number One with the exception of Kakine being the Spare Plan.
Do you suppose there are 6 characters perhaps who would beat a level 6? I find it funny that 6 chars beat level 6 (same # )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-05, 10:13   Link #211
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!

Ah, A New Challenger Has Entered The Ring!!

Old 2013-09-07, 13:44   Link #212
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yui Is My Wife View Post
Ah, A New Challenger Has Entered The Ring!!

Sorry Accelerator. Liam Nesson will find (and he will) a way to kill you.
Old 2013-09-07, 19:01   Link #213
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Sorry Accelerator. Liam Nesson will find (and he will) a way to kill you.
So I'm guessing this means he needs to go to facebook and try to friend
Spoiler for Railgun S:
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-13, 16:07   Link #214
Breimoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rovert10 View Post

Add misaka too . Look at lastest manga chs
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-13, 17:51   Link #215
Birdway
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
Add misaka too . Look at lastest manga chs
Accelerator can do more than Mikoto on that mode .
Old 2013-09-13, 18:54   Link #216
leukrota

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdway View Post
Accelerator can do more than Mikoto on that mode .
Well, of course.
Spoiler:
leukrota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-13, 20:01   Link #217
Birdway
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by leukrota View Post
Well, of course.
Spoiler:
I mean, just look at vol.13, he was able to manipulate Earth'r rotation energy into a single point witout destroying the Earth in the process. Now, THAT is the real thing and he wasn't on black wings yet.

In short:
Normal Accelerator > Demon Mikoto
Old 2013-09-13, 20:43   Link #218
leukrota

Just for the record, I think it's not supposed to be 'Demon' Mikoto but rather 'Raijin' Mikoto.
Old 2013-09-13, 20:46   Link #219
Miraluka
Banned

Didn't her hair took form of horns?
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-13, 21:06   Link #220
leukrota

Yeah, but along with the "ribbons", they are part of Raijin's portrait. Just google Raijin to see a classic image.

OK, it's getting a bit derailed, so I'll add that while I too believe normal Accelerator is still stronger, I don't think he would be able to curbstomp this Mikoto. It could even get troublesome if he was to lower his guard.