Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archuka View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler for manga:
Old 2007-01-06, 20:08   Link #1422
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

But if you watched carefully Yamazaki's betrothed looks just like Nanako ...
physics223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-06, 20:16   Link #1423
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by physics223 View Post
But if you watched carefully Yamazaki's betrothed looks just like Nanako ...
That was also talked about a few pages back. :3
Old 2007-01-06, 20:30   Link #1424
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

I disappeared from this forum for quite some time. lol
Old 2007-01-08, 01:28   Link #1425
Nvis
Where are the good animes

I just started picking up this series last week and I'm up to episode 22.

Some questions/thoughts:

Spoiler:
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-08, 02:30   Link #1426
Forgetful_Duck
Dame Ningen

Glad too know lots of people feel the same.

And no they didn't come out of a love hotel, we're shown satou's fantasy, but thats cause he and senpai walked close otuside a love hotel.

What misaki saw was just them to walking away from the entrance of the love hotel, she assumes they went in and did the deed.
Forgetful_Duck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-08, 08:38   Link #1427
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

I'd attribute the fact that Misaki appears so emotionally closed to

Spoiler:
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-08, 08:42   Link #1428
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeijiSensei View Post
Spoiler:
& i'm sure many people have been able to understand that already. :3
Old 2007-01-08, 20:33   Link #1429
Nvis
Where are the good animes

So I just finished watching the whole series.

Didn't like the ending very much since, like someone mentioned:

Spoiler for Ending & stuff:
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-08, 22:36   Link #1430
aliensporebomb

Send a message via AIM to aliensporebomb Send a message via Yahoo to aliensporebomb
I've heard tell of the manga and it seems even more depressing than the series.

I'm hesitant to get into it because I'll probably hurt imprecations to the sky
going "whyyyyyyy?"

Re: Yamazaki:
Spoiler:

Re: Music:
Spoiler:
Old 2007-01-09, 01:47   Link #1431
Phlaw
Romance Anime Demi-God

Send a message via AIM to Phlaw
and now i miss it.

well since NHK i decided to skim across a few more animes hoping for something that would subdue me until another manga came out. i already preordered volume 2 and waiting for it to come out early next month.. but in an insaitable anime hunger i downloaded these animes

Love Love - Story about a boy who has 5 girls acting in his plays (Good anime, short, and very nice for people who like revenge and ecchi. relevance to NHK is 1/5 but still has a cute intro song... lol//

Amaenaideyo 1 man joins a buddism temple with 6 girls, and ends up discovering his true fate. (Prolly my fave so far, tons of ecchi though, like parts where it shouldn't be, good for people who like.. umm tits and ass really. also deals a lot with Buddism and has really good plot line. Relevance is 2/5 but still too concerned with Cute then the story line.)

Negima A young English mage becomes the sensai for a girl's class in Japan. (From my hero Ken Akamatsu, This one is an INCREDIBLE story, however the story becomes heavy with magic, and tends to sway from what makes it truly unique, Ken let me down a little with this one, howver this anime is licsened so i was unable to see more then a few episodes, and can't give a full opinion. Relevance is 3/5 because the story is very nice, and its very coming of age)

Ebichu - Story about an abused, stupid, hamster (this one is completely and utterly dumb. a Hamster gets abused by her owner who has sex in every episode. this is the kind of anime you pay for on adult websites, yet doesnt go that far into the sex scenes. the Drawings are crued, there is absolutly no plot. wouldn't recommand watching it except for the opening song, which is not only adorable, but freaking catchy as hell too. Relevance is 0/5, cause frankly there is no similarities)

Hope this short reveiw can keep some of you busy while you wait like me for a another manga epsiode to come out!
Phlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-09, 08:45   Link #1432
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliensporebomb View Post
Re: Music:
Spoiler:
Counting from the start of the series - there's around a total of 6 tracks that didn't make it onto the two soundtracks. Its a common thing to happen these days - so i'm just used to it happening.

As for favourite tracks - i mentioned before that a few that stand out for me are Youkoso! Hitoribocchi, Tenshi wa Namida to Tsubasa wo Otosu & Hitori no Tame no Lullaby. Still, i'm pretty sure anyone can tell you i've been pimping the music since the first episode. :3
Old 2007-01-09, 12:32   Link #1433
Quajafrie
Not here anymore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlaw View Post
well since NHK i decided to skim across a few more animes hoping for something that would subdue me until another manga came out. i already preordered volume 2 and waiting for it to come out early next month.. but in an insaitable anime hunger i downloaded these animes

Love Love - Story about a boy who has 5 girls acting in his plays (Good anime, short, and very nice for people who like revenge and ecchi. relevance to NHK is 1/5 but still has a cute intro song... lol//

Amaenaideyo 1 man joins a buddism temple with 6 girls, and ends up discovering his true fate. (Prolly my fave so far, tons of ecchi though, like parts where it shouldn't be, good for people who like.. umm tits and ass really. also deals a lot with Buddism and has really good plot line. Relevance is 2/5 but still too concerned with Cute then the story line.)

Negima A young English mage becomes the sensai for a girl's class in Japan. (From my hero Ken Akamatsu, This one is an INCREDIBLE story, however the story becomes heavy with magic, and tends to sway from what makes it truly unique, Ken let me down a little with this one, howver this anime is licsened so i was unable to see more then a few episodes, and can't give a full opinion. Relevance is 3/5 because the story is very nice, and its very coming of age)

Ebichu - Story about an abused, stupid, hamster (this one is completely and utterly dumb. a Hamster gets abused by her owner who has sex in every episode. this is the kind of anime you pay for on adult websites, yet doesnt go that far into the sex scenes. the Drawings are crued, there is absolutly no plot. wouldn't recommand watching it except for the opening song, which is not only adorable, but freaking catchy as hell too. Relevance is 0/5, cause frankly there is no similarities)

Hope this short reveiw can keep some of you busy while you wait like me for a another manga epsiode to come out!
How does this post has anything to do with this anime? I mean, if you made suggestions that have even the slightest relevance with this anime, it'd be okay, but these anime share no similarities at all...

Anyway, after listening more at the two NHK soundtracks, I have to say that I really liked many of Pearl Kyoudai's songs. And especially Youkoso! Hitoribocchi which is really amazing. I love the melancholic tone and the way the guitar contributes in it, having a soft melody that kind of soothes me. It's one of these 'most suitable for a rainy night' songs, really.

And about the ending,
Spoiler for ending:
Quajafrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-10, 13:45   Link #1434
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

This was in relation with Satou's depraved game based thinking. To be honest (and taken with a knowledgeable perception) it was both noble and depraved. As stated in previous posts, this was a reference/allusion to the novel.
Old 2007-01-10, 16:31   Link #1435
Quajafrie
Not here anymore!

I know it was a reference to the novel, but that doesn't change anything... It was a really unnecessary scene.
Quajafrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-10, 18:31   Link #1436
Phlaw
Romance Anime Demi-God

it was just me telling everyone what animes i had looked at so far since finishing NHK. just so people would who did the same thing as me when finishing NHK, and looked for more anime would have a starting reference as to what to look at and what to pass, according to their own taste...
Old 2007-01-11, 02:37   Link #1437
Phlaw
Romance Anime Demi-God

never....... ever..... watch...... Da Capo.....

ever....

Unless you want to fall in love with an anime, then be disgusted by it, then entranced, then cry, then cry happy tears... then get pissed off again...

just reference.... ugh my life is ruined..
Old 2007-01-11, 03:53   Link #1438
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Don't take him seriously, Da Capo is an overall nice series, unless you're straight on the usual school idol side, in which case, yes, don't watch it
What was the relation of NHK to Da Capo again?
Old 2007-01-11, 11:43   Link #1439
Phlaw
Romance Anime Demi-God

like i previosly posted, im just letting you all know what animes i've been watching since i left NHK to see if anything compared to it likeability wise. NHK's story was very unique, so most animes wont be along the same story line, but is kinda like that thing on ebay, when you bid on an item, it shows you what peoiple who bought that item also bought, like a suggestion. thats all im offering.
Old 2007-01-11, 14:22   Link #1440
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by npal View Post
What was the relation of NHK to Da Capo again?
The main one that comes to mind is that the game True World that was released with volume 06 was produced by CIRCUS.

Tags
gonzo, psychological