AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-08-03, 03:34   Link #3761
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
No escape yet. Too bad. They're working on it, though, and Gino gets to see some nice pictures of frail-girl Kallen. At least he's friendly.
So an escape will come first next week. Drat . Seems like we're in for some more Nunnally & Kallen talk though... And at least gino seems to be friendly enough, yes. Wonder where he got that picture album from though.
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-03, 03:38   Link #3762
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

He said it was Suzaku's.
Old 2008-08-03, 03:44   Link #3763
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
No escape yet. Too bad. They're working on it, though, and Gino gets to see some nice pictures of frail-girl Kallen. At least he's friendly.

Did they mention her ?
Too bad that since her capture, the only one who thought about her was Laksharta

Anyway, more Gino and Kallen interactions, I can already see CluClu's fan waving some Gino x Kallen flag

I want to see Kallen out of this jail -_- Please.

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-03, 03:47   Link #3764
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
Anyway, more Gino and Kallen interactions, I can already see CluClu's fan waving some Gino x Kallen flag
No doubt they will...

Quote:
Well, Unless Suzaku pilots the Guren - which seems even more unlikely with this episode's developments - we should be seeing her return the next episode :3 .
Old 2008-08-03, 03:48   Link #3765
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Did they mention her ?
Too bad that since her capture, the only one who thought about her was Laksharta

Lelouch does. Obviously he still cares. Kallen will get out next week, because if they don't it, who will pilot the Guren? It damn well better not end up on the Britannian team. They have enough toys and the Black Knights aren't exactly matching up.
Old 2008-08-03, 03:52   Link #3766
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Lelouch does. Obviously he still cares. Kallen will get out next week, because if they don't it, who will pilot the Guren? It damn well better not end up on the Britannian team. They have enough toys and the Black Knights aren't exactly matching up.
OMG, that's a relief, thanks God \o/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark
Well, Unless Suzaku pilots the Guren - which seems even more unlikely with this episode's developments - we should be seeing her return the next episode :3 .
\o/ YES !
Kallen will be free...and in her Gurren, so the next turn will certainly be a 10/10 to me; I want retrieve this badass Kallen !
You two made my day, mwahahahaha

Old 2008-08-03, 04:32   Link #3767
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
YEAHHHH!!! I saw a screen shot from the next episode. Kallen's breasts look like they have gotten even larger. I mean they look much larger then before. I have a theory that's how they think they can keep her from escaping. Anything more then a brisk walk and they will just fall out completely. Hard to run away like that.
Just look at the style of that dress. Doesn't look very secure and you can tell you can't wear a bra with that. I'd think you'd require super, re-enforced, double-stick tape.

Makes me think of Nami from One Piece. She started rather petite and then somewhere along the ways developed super jugs.
Old 2008-08-03, 04:34   Link #3768
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
YEAHHHH!!! I saw a screen shot from the next episode. Kallen's breasts look like they have gotten even larger. I mean they look much larger then before. I have a theory that's how they think they can keep her from escaping. Anything more then a brisk walk and they will just fall out completely. Hard to run away like that.
Good for distracting enemies though
Old 2008-08-03, 04:35   Link #3769
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Oda explained that in one of those SBS interview, apparently. Just late puberty, not that anyone should complain.

Though the following feels like it's in bad taste, her poor breasts are likely constricted in that dress, what with the cleavage-enhancement it provides. The skin-tight pilot suit or whatever else she wears ought to fix that problem.
Old 2008-08-03, 04:47   Link #3770
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Her breasts didn't grown up, it's only cause of her dress; Her dress is just like dress from French Monarchy, dress wich are wearing without a bra, yes, but with a corset, which is compressing breasts and give this impression that her chest is bigger

BTW I saw the episode and didn't saw Lelouch mentionning Kallen, he was thinking about Nunally's safety but Kallen...
But it's clear that she will escape next turn now.

PS : Is Omni a Cluclu fan ? Cause he is the first one to mention a GinoxKallen couple in his blog....-_-'

Old 2008-08-03, 04:49   Link #3771
Discerptor
ANIUE!111

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
Just look at the style of that dress. Doesn't look very secure and you can tell you can't wear a bra with that. I'd think you'd require super, re-enforced, double-stick tape.

Makes me think of Nami from One Piece. She started rather petite and then somewhere along the ways developed super jugs.
Or Seras Victoria after becoming a vampire.

On Kallen... is it just me or does that dress get tighter and tighter episode?
Discerptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-03, 04:49   Link #3772
Var
Banned

Quote:
PS : Is Omni a Cluclu fan ? Cause he is the first one to mention a GinoxKallen couple in his blog....
This episode shot that in the face... but, sure.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-03, 04:56   Link #3773
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
BTW I saw the episode and didn't saw Lelouch mentionning Kallen, he was thinking about Nunally's safety but Kallen...
But it's clear that she will escape next turn now.
I'm pretty sure he says her name at the start of his conversation with Suzaku, but they change gears fairly quick.
Old 2008-08-03, 05:36   Link #3774
DarkLordOfkichiku

Well, gino was first shown being friendly with Lelouch, and now with Kallen. so probably they're laying the groundwork for his eventual betrayal if it'll come - and perhaps to an eventual return of the whole gang to Ashford, if that happens...
Old 2008-08-03, 08:20   Link #3775
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Dude i been thinking Gino would be double agent! What i like is that they should CC for 3 seconds lol. That's it lol. Then how about Kallen? How is she getting out next week? Should we Expect some Kallen action? Now the problem is that i no longer feel secure. I felt secure with the security blanket called the Korean Spoilers. While being right about most things. Kallen not being able to stop Lelouch and Suzaku confrontation never happen. And that CC ring is not going to happen.

I feel as we get closer to that ending that the more i feel that This will end with an ambiguous ending or CC or Kallen dying.
Witacume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-03, 08:23   Link #3776
True Warrior
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
Dude i been thinking Gino would be double agent! What i like is that they should CC for 3 seconds lol. That's it lol. Then how about Kallen? How is she getting out next week? Should we Expect some Kallen action? Now the problem is that i no longer feel secure. I felt secure with the security blanket called the Korean Spoilers. While being right about most things. Kallen not being able to stop Lelouch and Suzaku confrontation never happen. And that CC ring is not going to happen.

I feel as we get closer to that ending that the more i feel that This will end with an ambiguous ending or CC or Kallen dying.
Or maybe he could be, well, I don't know a nice guy perhaps? and yes Kallen dying would be the end of the world as we know it
True Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-03, 08:23   Link #3777
Guilford
Cornelia's First Knight

Quote:

the "not being able to stop their quarrel" part can still happen, as in ep 18 before IT happens they most likely will have some epic shouting and all, the same goes for the ring...just because it's a bandaid now doesn't mean it has to stay that way
Guilford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-03, 08:28   Link #3778
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Actually, there are some things in the spoilers that are inconsistent with what we've actually been presented. Someone mentioned the possibility that the spoilers come from someone looking through storyboards or animation sketches, it's possible the band-aid was mistaken as a ring, judging by the way Lelouch holds C.C.'s hand after he cuts her finger, the shape of the band-aid and the finger that it's on and the little scene with C.C. admiring the band-aid.
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-03, 08:29   Link #3779
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
I felt secure with the security blanket called the Korean Spoilers. While being right about most things. Kallen not being able to stop Lelouch and Suzaku confrontation never happen.
Hey, hey, there's still the next week you know. And their confrontation could refer to them fightning in the next episode too as well.

Anyway, it looks like Guilford is no longer in the "who might possibly save Kallen"-list. The possibilites left are:

- Sayako & co. Their primarily concern is Nunnally, but they might find and save Kallen along the path, or save Kallen after Nunnally's taken care of.

- Gino, for the sake of the duel he wants or possibly the interest he has in Kallen.

- Nunnally, who might let her friend out during the turnmoil, I guess.

And there's also the possiiblity that she saves herself. Who knows, the Tokyo blackout might have disabled her cell, allowing her to get out...
Old 2008-08-03, 08:29   Link #3780
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guilford View Post
the "not being able to stop their quarrel" part can still happen, as in ep 18 before IT happens they most likely will have some epic shouting and all, the same goes for the ring...just because it's a bandaid now doesn't mean it has to stay that way
well i disagree on the ring part. The korean spoilers already got some things wrong already. This mostly because they were story telling from picture and guesssing from that.
to quote Koshimizu
"I personally take it with a grain of salt. It looks like it's doing storytelling by looking at the images, so it's bound to make mistakes. (It's like watching raw anime. Without the spoken lines, most people will have trouble understanding what really is going on. ) There are parts that already missed... For example, the part about Ougi & Viletta's reunion didn't take place during their attempt to take back Japan. And what Nina made doesn't look like nuke."

Thus the ring could have been a bandaid. As Kallen and Suzaku and Lelouch Situation. Hmm I guess i can still happen but we shall see.
Witacume is offline   Reply With Quote