AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-04-12, 12:37   Link #201
EvI

hm...what happened to the black rabbit with taito?
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-12, 12:47   Link #202
iK@r0s

They said it's been sealed...but can still control taito's body when given a chance.... you should read the past pages its written there
Old 2012-04-12, 18:36   Link #203
EvI

hm thanks ikaros i just readed the first page and saw the summuary there...
and...well it seems like the black rabbit is the second strongest right? but what make's him so strong? how he attacks? bare-handed? magic? sword?
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-12, 19:28   Link #204
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Like Warhammer 40k style possessed demon thing...but which just goes through everything thrown at it and the target itself eventually
Old 2012-04-12, 20:06   Link #205
Flames

So has himea gain control of her other personalities or she still has trouble dealing with them?
Flames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-12, 20:23   Link #206
dragon1412

she show no hint of trying to control them so far sometime they appear, thats all
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-12, 20:43   Link #207
Flames

Who or what is this Lilith character in the story?
Old 2012-04-12, 21:17   Link #208
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvI View Post
hm thanks ikaros i just readed the first page and saw the summuary there...
and...well it seems like the black rabbit is the second strongest right? but what make's him so strong? how he attacks? bare-handed? magic? sword?
The Dark Rabbit is an artificial entity created by the Military and is made up of 2 God essences: The Tenma and The Gods on the Other side of the Moon. The Tenma are believed to be the ancient gods that ruled over the world in ages past. The Gods on the Other Side of the Moon are supposedly their arch-enenmies but it's not entirely clear what their origins are.

Every being, object in the world is actually part of the prophecy. Just like the movie Matrix, where everyone appears to be digital data in Neo's eyes, everything is made up of words which are part of the prophecy. When Taito activates his dark rabbit mode, he can see those words. He can basically reject the existences and erase those words, thus sending a thing into oblivion. However like CE said, it seems like he cannot alter the course of the prophecy. The prophecy seems to be made up of layers, and in his Dark Rabbit mode, Taito can download the prophecy into his brain, but each time his brain fills up, it will experience a meltdown and he will lose a life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flames View Post
So has himea gain control of her other personalities or she still has trouble dealing with them?
Quote:
Who or what is this Lilith character in the story?
According to my understanding, the personality, Himea itself, appears to be a broken personality, and is a result of Ramiel Lilith having gone mad. Meaning the personality called Himea = mad form of Ramiel Lilith.

There are no other physical personifications of personalities left, except for Himea and Haruka, though Haruka disappeared in v8 as well. The links between Gods of The Moon, Ramiel Lilith, and the Vampires are still obscure to me.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-12, 21:57   Link #209
Flames

Then what is Ramiel Lilith objective and what is her connection with Taito for her to make herself appear as Haruka and Himea?

Edit: Just wanted to say to everyone who is taking time to answer my questions thank you.
Old 2012-04-13, 09:47   Link #210
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
The Dark Rabbit is an artificial entity created by the Military and is made up of 2 God essences: The Tenma and The Gods on the Other side of the Moon. The Tenma are believed to be the ancient gods that ruled over the world in ages past. The Gods on the Other Side of the Moon are supposedly their arch-enenmies but it's not entirely clear what their origins are.

Every being, object in the world is actually part of the prophecy. Just like the movie Matrix, where everyone appears to be digital data in Neo's eyes, everything is made up of words which are part of the prophecy. When Taito activates his dark rabbit mode, he can see those words. He can basically reject the existences and erase those words, thus sending a thing into oblivion. However like CE said, it seems like he cannot alter the course of the prophecy. The prophecy seems to be made up of layers, and in his Dark Rabbit mode, Taito can download the prophecy into his brain, but each time his brain fills up, it will experience a meltdown and he will lose a life.

According to my understanding, the personality, Himea itself, appears to be a broken personality, and is a result of Ramiel Lilith having gone mad. Meaning the personality called Himea = mad form of Ramiel Lilith.

There are no other physical personifications of personalities left, except for Himea and Haruka, though Haruka disappeared in v8 as well. The links between Gods of The Moon, Ramiel Lilith, and the Vampires are still obscure to me.
BTW....I think the Military itself is a spell? Vol 9 seems to hint as such....Each time they talk about Kurosu and it...How he failed to stop the Prophecy with his Military ritual and all....

Wonder how the Templeron girls are going to affect the scenario...Why I get the feeling Sergio will end up with one of them and Gekkou with Liene?

Anyone somehow getting the feeling that the Far Moon Gods, Lilith and the Vampire are all the same entity? The one currently manifesting as Saitohimea?

Last edited by Cosmic Eagle; 2012-04-13 at 11:13.
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-13, 11:53   Link #211
churchblue
Banned

How is Himea's and Haruka's relationship so far? Izumi seems to be Himea's true friend. I wonder how are they now?
churchblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-21, 00:47   Link #212
Plant42

Quote:
Then what is Ramiel Lilith objective and what is her connection with Taito for her to make herself appear as Haruka and Himea?

Edit: Just wanted to say to everyone who is taking time to answer my questions thank you.

Spoiler:
Plant42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-22, 07:12   Link #213
Flames

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plant42 View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler for Spoiler:
Old 2012-04-22, 08:46   Link #214
Plant42

Quote:
Spoiler for Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2012-04-22, 09:57   Link #215
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Not the protag? I always thought the vol 9 prologue referred to him...just that he either lost his memory or the current Taito is an avatar or substitute of sorts
Old 2012-04-22, 11:44   Link #216
Plant42

Well I also think about that too but many possibilities are still lying so I just address them as different person(at least in the conciousness) until we know more about it.

Something I am wondering about...
-During Black rabbit Arc, the black rabbit that talking to Taito(and also Himea) in his mind. Is that Kuroganetaito?
-Kurosu, this guy known about the entity of Black rabbit long before. Now I wonder if he know somethings or having some relationships with Kuroganetaito.

Anyway things should become clearer soon.
According to the vol.10 review from amazons, there is a bigger development than any volume until now.
Things such as underplot collection,union of comrade and the connection of the outlook on the world were progressed securely.
It feels like we're heading to a true climax and the author also said there is a schedule to end this in 2-3 volumes.

BTW I have a feeling that this will be one of the best volume so far.
Old 2012-04-22, 11:53   Link #217
Flames

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2012-04-22, 13:01   Link #218
Plant42

Just found some pics.

Spoiler for Bad ass:

Spoiler for Dereness:

Spoiler for ....:
Old 2012-04-22, 19:49   Link #219
churchblue
Banned

Why are there two of them? (taitos I mean).
churchblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-23, 06:06   Link #220
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:

Spoiler for Dereness:
OH MY HEART!!!!

Quote:
Well I also think about that too but many possibilities are still lying so I just address them as different person(at least in the conciousness) until we know more about it.

Something I am wondering about...
-During Black rabbit Arc, the black rabbit that talking to Taito(and also Himea) in his mind. Is that Kuroganetaito?
-Kurosu, this guy known about the entity of Black rabbit long before. Now I wonder if he know somethings or having some relationships with Kuroganetaito.

Anyway things should become clearer soon.
According to the vol.10 review from amazons, there is a bigger development than any volume until now.
Things such as underplot collection,union of comrade and the connection of the outlook on the world were progressed securely.
It feels like we're heading to a true climax and the author also said there is a schedule to end this in 2-3 volumes.

BTW I have a feeling that this will be one of the best volume so far.
Do you get the feeling too that his may be one giant circle in the end? Ramiel Lilith is essentially one over-arching entity already, who's not to say the same for クロガネタイト and the Crow?

But if Black Rabbit is indeed クロガネタイトwouldn't that put it on the same level as Ramiel Lilith? Well it may be possible seeing how its effect on the Prophecy is limited only by Taito's durability...

If that's so then Itsuten is surprisingly short...