AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2016-06-23, 21:19   Link #281
NeutralZero

don't care for the anime adaptation but the recent ch was quite something...
so is the fake piggy responsible for all of this? or some other faction
considering that what he remembers and what she remembers are different...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-23, 22:03   Link #282
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

^
Author's retcon to clean certain character. Even 2ch realised and called this on.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-24, 04:48   Link #283
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
wouldn't it all make sense if the person he talked to the night before he left wasn't her? Then all the memories would be fine they would remember everything the same except the last day when he was called piggy. probably by the person who still calls him piggy today.

The edge of sadomasochism is paper thin
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-15, 22:37   Link #284
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
There is a reason for that. Read the latest chapter.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-15, 22:47   Link #285
zerodragon

i must give the author credit! i never saw that coming!
Old 2016-11-15, 22:56   Link #286
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Adagaki worst heroine
I want master route
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-15, 23:07   Link #287
NeutralZero

didn't expect that part...
fake piggy is more irritating than ever...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-15, 23:20   Link #288
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

The game of blame shifting had been there for a while but don't rule out the possibility that once again Adagaki is being white washed by the author people around her, I mean Masamune himself is her white knight since day 1.
Old 2016-11-16, 08:51   Link #289
Shadow5YA

Pretty obvious the show is trying to push Masamune and Adagaki together from the first chapter... especially now that the one main past grievance he had against her is gone.
Old 2016-11-16, 08:56   Link #290
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Pretty obvious the show is trying to push Masamune and Adagaki together from the first chapter... especially now that the one main past grievance he had against her is gone.
What it doesn't makes sense is how the maid would make such a glaring slip that would make Masamune figure it out unless she was following orders in the past and now feels bad thus why she's been helping MC.

It's as silly as the villain telling his evil plan before bringing it to fruition. That's just poor writing if it's true unless the author is making the maid play the villain on purpose because otherwise it's shit writing which only purpose is to make Adagaki look good by making others look bad though I was already aware of the latter for quite a while.

Whatever if the maid is the one who caused that in the past wouldn't that make her a target of Masamune's revenge for real? Their interactions and as a ship are far more interesting but eh it's Japan so tsundere wins by default .

Last edited by Kuroageha; 2016-11-16 at 10:17.
Old 2016-11-16, 10:16   Link #291
Sixth
Hu Tao

OK, It is time for Masamune X Maid. In my opinion, a better ship that Adagaki one.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-16, 12:02   Link #292
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Yes, yes, maid route please.

Now that it's been revealed his true revenge is with the maid, will it jump to maid ship?

I'm tired of having the tsundere pettan main heroine wins...

It reminded me of Kugimiya Rie times like a bad dream...
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-16, 12:20   Link #293
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
What it doesn't makes sense is how the maid would make such a glaring slip that would make Masamune figure it out unless she was following orders in the past and now feels bad thus why she's been helping MC.

It's as silly as the villain telling his evil plan before bringing it to fruition. That's just poor writing if it's true unless the author is making the maid play the villain on purpose because otherwise it's shit writing which only purpose is to make Adagaki look good by making others look bad though I was already aware of the latter for quite a while.

Whatever if the maid is the one who caused that in the past wouldn't that make her a target of Masamune's revenge for real? Their interactions and as a ship are far more interesting but eh it's Japan so tsundere wins by default .
She neither confirmed nor denied it. All she did was play dumb.

Masamune didn't really figure it out either until he was falsely accused by Chinatsu as well, and realized he might have done the same thing to Adagaki.

And it's not really surprising why the maid would bully Masamune away. It's a common occurrence for servants to be overprotective of their masters. Adagaki even has a few fans in the same class who feel hostile towards him for the same reason.
Old 2016-11-16, 12:46   Link #294
BladeMancer
TheBladeThatRivesDivinity

What a decent surprise it would be if he ended up with the maid. Even after the main heroine was revealed to be innocent I still don't fucking like her, the maid and the other girl are so much better. FUUCK main girl
Frequent use will make it dull and brittle; it's ill sheen reflecting the wielder's lost virtues and strength. Thus comes the saying that the ire of the calm, kind and gentle forges with vengful fire a fearsome bladed edge. Pray for those whose image reflects off it, for it may only stop through reconcilatory waters or icy voids of the end.
BladeMancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-16, 14:08   Link #295
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

I'll laugh if Masamune says anybody else but her, maybe Aki's sister or mom if she has those.
Miss maid lose those big ballon breasts and maybe I'll like you better.

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Ravagerblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-16, 16:09   Link #296
sparhawk1610
Asura

Well, I think that revelation was pretty obvious. But somehow I hope that Makabe x Aki ship will be sealed at the end with a happy ending. I actually like this manga.
sparhawk1610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-16, 16:21   Link #297
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparhawk1610 View Post
Well, I think that revelation was pretty obvious. But somehow I hope that Makabe x Aki ship will be sealed at the end with a happy ending. I actually like this manga.
I never understood the hate towards Aki by most of the majority. I wouldn't mind the ship. I just hope the ending is not soon, I'd like for the story to ride out a bit longer imo.

She was just somebody like any other rich girl, but still held her own feelings on things and didn't want to be troubled imo. If people thought she was bitchy, that is damn near all women in general lol.

Girls her age are like that I think.

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Ravagerblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-16, 20:22   Link #298
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Wait, wat. You need to meet more people.

Also, bland heroine that is never in the wrong.
Old 2016-11-16, 23:18   Link #299
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeMancer View Post
What a decent surprise it would be if he ended up with the maid. Even after the main heroine was revealed to be innocent I still don't fucking like her, the maid and the other girl are so much better. FUUCK main girl
you act as if the maid wasn't hostile to masamune either
Old 2016-11-16, 23:31   Link #300
BladeMancer
TheBladeThatRivesDivinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
you act as if the maid wasn't hostile to masamune either
I know she is hostile, the latest chapters reveal that.
But her physical body is much more better to look at just kidding, but I really don't like main girl. I haven't read this from a long time but from what I can remember shes unreasonably bitchy
Frequent use will make it dull and brittle; it's ill sheen reflecting the wielder's lost virtues and strength. Thus comes the saying that the ire of the calm, kind and gentle forges with vengful fire a fearsome bladed edge. Pray for those whose image reflects off it, for it may only stop through reconcilatory waters or icy voids of the end.
BladeMancer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bait and switch, harem, romance, tsundere, white knight protagonist