Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Support > Forum & Site Feedback

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-03-06, 13:54   Link #1
Temporary Account
Disabled By Request

Password Reset gone wrong.

I need some help with a problem I've been trying to resolve for 3 months now. I've been trying to contact Animesuki staff for the past month and so far I had no response. I've decided to create a Temporary Account to ask directly in the forums for help.

I was in the process of changing my password for my primary account into a randomly generated 12 digit password, however before I wrote down the password I accidently closed the window on my password generator. I thought it wasn't a problem as I could go to Animesuki and do a password reset.

The only problem is that I haven't updated the email on my primary to my currently used one so I can no longer receive the link for the password reset.

Is there anyone here that can help me update my forum account's email to my current one? PM me please.
Old 2013-03-06, 14:44   Link #2
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Our admins have been a bit busy of late, apologies for that. When one comes on later, you'll be contacted privately so this can be resolved. I'll close the thread for now, but I wanted to let you know we're aware of your issue.

If anything comes up before an admin contacts you, feel free to send me a private message and I'll do my best to help.

Thanks.