AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-02-04, 14:24   Link #21681
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Well, this should be good. I hope Tsukune wrecks him, and fast.

And chapter 50! That's a nice milestone. Ten more chapters and we hit 100.
Old 2012-02-04, 15:05   Link #21682
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Well, this should be good. I hope Tsukune wrecks him, and fast.

And chapter 50! That's a nice milestone. Ten more chapters and we hit 100.
Well, according to my earlier speculations, I don't think that the battle against Kuyou is going to be a fast one, since I believe that he's going to be the one who would "finalize" Tsukune's vampire transformation...

After all, think about it, he's the "enemy" who initiated the whole plot point of Tsukune's "transformation", and I wouldn't be surprised if Ikeda was actually aiming for Kuyou to also be the one who will finalize it, especially considering the fact that the place, where Rubi and Tsukune where teleported too is also pretty suitable for flying.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-04, 16:14   Link #21683
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
a little off topic here.

Anyone seen this Your Future Waifu

http://shindanmaker.com/23295

used my real name I got Moka Akashiya, shocked it wasn't Mizore or Kurumu. Wonder who else has the name destined for an R+V girl.
I got a harem.

Here's how:
Spoiler for trick:
I wonder how often the name database on that page is updated... if ever since it's creation.

As for the chapter, well....

I think it's ironic, yet appropriate for Kuyou to be the first one Tsukune fights. It will give us an idea of how far Tsukune has some, and possibly point out any weaknesses he any still have. With Ruby there, I think in her condition she may be more of a burden than Tsukune would like to think at this time. She can dodge, and that's good, but she has no idea who Kuyou is, and what his past encounter with Tsukune was like. So she's in for a crash course in Tsukune's immediate past with his human/youkai struggle.

This may also make things hard for Tsukune, because he may have been traumatized by that first encounter, and may not be able to fully pull out all his stops, resulting in a one sided beatdown from Kuyou, at least until Ruby gives him the mental pep-talk to boost Tsukune's resolve to face his past ghosts and come to accept that he's no longer the human he once was. This may even result in Ruby being further hurt by the time it's over, but knowing Tsukune, he'll pull through and win, even if not easily.

Last edited by GrrDraxin; 2012-02-04 at 16:59.
GrrDraxin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-04, 16:49   Link #21684
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Oh man, I'm freaking pissed, it was one hell of a cliff hanger! I'm certain that Miyabi is only helping so that he can overthrow our wonderfully wicked step mother

But yeah I hope that the fight with Kuyou ends quickly, can't wait to see Tsukune wreck him now that Tsukune is insanely powerful now.

But I'm on my wits end as to whats going on with Yukari and Fong Fong right now >_<
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-04, 18:17   Link #21685
Tachibana
タチバナ

Yay! they're almost to Moka-chan, but i know something can happen between now and then...
Old 2012-02-04, 19:14   Link #21686
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Well, according to my earlier speculations, I don't think that the battle against Kuyou is going to be a fast one, since I believe that he's going to be the one who would "finalize" Tsukune's vampire transformation...

After all, think about it, he's the "enemy" who initiated the whole plot point of Tsukune's "transformation", and I wouldn't be surprised if Ikeda was actually aiming for Kuyou to also be the one who will finalize it, especially considering the fact that the place, where Rubi and Tsukune where teleported too is also pretty suitable for flying.
I think once again you are over thinking it. Tsukune's anything is unrelated with Kuyou. Kuyou will do what he did the first time - show us that Tsukune can kick ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Oh man, I'm freaking pissed, it was one hell of a cliff hanger! I'm certain that Miyabi is only helping so that he can overthrow our wonderfully wicked step mother

But yeah I hope that the fight with Kuyou ends quickly, can't wait to see Tsukune wreck him now that Tsukune is insanely powerful now.

But I'm on my wits end as to whats going on with Yukari and Fong Fong right now >_<
I think Fong Fong protected Yukari and now Yukari is transferring her mana to him to keep him alive. That's right, transferring.
Old 2012-02-04, 22:10   Link #21687
Tachibana
タチバナ

I have a feeling that after Kuyou's defeat, next fight will be Tsukune Vs Akua unless that other unknown subdivision leader shows up because i don't think Yuuki will fight until after Tsukune and Akua's fight. Hopefully by this time Tsukune and Miyabi will have allied and made their way there.
Old 2012-02-04, 22:21   Link #21688
Johnny
Working the bags...

I'm banking the other half of the missing Academy gang will have met up with Yukari and Fong whether by rescuing them or just perchance...

Miyabi's got one of those faces that says if you trust me you'll regret it sooner or later. He's got the same eyes as Akuha does when they try and be scary, so you know you got to be cautious when trusting them...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-05, 04:21   Link #21689
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Miyabi's betrayal will happen like this: Moka and Tsukune are (happily) embracing each other after the current threat was dealt with and *BAM* Miyabi stabs/shoots pew-pew beam through both of them . Would be the most evil-"est" evil deed for a romance-fan in this genre-mix

As for the approaching Tsukune vs. Heavy-Siscon battle: I hope that by that time Touhou Fuhai and Mikogami arrive and set up a Youki-isolating barrier so that Tsukune can go all out without the risk of Alucard reacting to the Shinso blood.
Leaves at that time only the mystery around those egg-thingys around the Youkai world. Either they hatch into a swarm of mini-evils or they transfer the absorbed energy to Alucard or whoever may receive the "final" evil-powerup.
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-05, 05:26   Link #21690
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
I have a feeling that after Kuyou's defeat, next fight will be Tsukune Vs Akua unless that other unknown subdivision leader shows up because i don't think Yuuki will fight until after Tsukune and Akua's fight. Hopefully by this time Tsukune and Miyabi will have allied and made their way there.
Undoubtedly they'll have to deal with the last branch leader (the beaded youkai) eventually. As for Gairen, I feel once he learns Miyabe's betrayed Gyokuro, he'll go down to "correct" him, and dispose of the others so they don't cause Gyokuro and the Masked King any more trouble. The others will battle him while Tsukune heads for Alucard's lair to meet his destiny, and what a destiny it will be. Payback will be so sweet, except if your name is Akuha Shuzen, then it's a b****! Sucks to be her.

EDIT: I got Yui from AngelBeats, whoever she is. And I'm destined to marry her next May. Too silly.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-05, 05:28   Link #21691
ShiroiRyu

Luka Megurine for me.
When you know i'm more into Monster Girl and when you saw some "octopus" Luka Megurine, i think i have the good girl. XD
Old 2012-02-05, 05:55   Link #21692
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Image Time

I find this amusing.

http://sadpanda.us/images/833229-BZ90C0K.jpg
Old 2012-02-05, 14:49   Link #21693
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

*surfaces* ...

>.>....

<.<....

...no Ura-chan...

*disappears back under*

( )
Old 2012-02-05, 17:45   Link #21694
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
The tricky thing really is that Miyabi said they could trust him "for now." How long exactly does for now last? Plus considering what happened with Mizore's village I can't blame any of them for not wanting to trust this guy. Still if he doesn't get in the way while dealing with Kiria that'll be nice. Hard to judge how tough Kiria is really. Was hard for Kurumu back then to attack with that speed, but Moka just stomped him with one shot. Yeah it's Moka and he couldn't run...but still it kind of took this threat status away for me.

This is a good fight for Tsukune though. Shows just how far he's come from the guy who got burned up back then to the guy who should be able to win. Should be a fun one.
Old 2012-02-05, 22:38   Link #21695
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Iam just awaiting what other "jutsu" Tsukune will show and Miyabe allying himself to the R+V gang. Also don't forget Yukari and Fongx2
Old 2012-02-07, 11:52   Link #21696
Tachibana
タチバナ

Another topic, i have something new about what Miyabi's goal possibly is.

I'm so curious to what Miyabi wants. Hokuto said that the 1st subdivision's goal was the same as Fairy Tale HQ's goal but only to use different methods to achieve it, the only thing both goals have in common is that they need Moka Akashiya's power but i wonder if thats truly what Miyabi wants, his damn near perfect villainous attire makes seeing what his goals really are almost impossible, in an earlier chapter Miyabi said that he likes things that are "perfect", i doubt that having Alucard awakened and desroying the world is his idea of perfect since such an event would make the world "ugly", and this would displease him greatly.

His idea of perfect is why he wanted the Yuki-Onna land it was because to him the land was "beautiful", this also explains why he was the way he was towards Mizore, he says that after she turned "beautiful" is when he was going to reshape her into an obedient woman and when she said that she was "dirtied" by him this goes against his idea of perfect causing him to say those things about Mizore. I don't think Miyabi is truly evil as he appears to be but his villainous attire says otherwise. So i believe that Miyabi's true goal is to achieve some sort of "perfection" in the world with Tsukune's help and Moka's power.

Thoughts anyone?
Old 2012-02-07, 12:37   Link #21697
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Another topic, i have something new about what Miyabi's goal possibly is.

I'm so curious to what Miyabi wants. Hokuto said that the 1st subdivision's goal was the same as Fairy Tale HQ's goal but only to use different methods to achieve it, the only thing both goals have in common is that they need Moka Akashiya's power but i wonder if thats truly what Miyabi wants, his damn near perfect villainous attire makes seeing what his goals really are almost impossible, in an earlier chapter Miyabi said that he likes things that are "perfect", i doubt that having Alucard awakened and desroying the world is his idea of perfect since such an event would make the world "ugly", and this would displease him greatly.

His idea of perfect is why he wanted the Yuki-Onna land it was because to him the land was "beautiful", this also explains why he was the way he was towards Mizore, he says that after she turned "beautiful" is when he was going to reshape her into an obedient woman and when she said that she was "dirtied" by him this goes against his idea of perfect causing him to say those things about Mizore. I don't think Miyabi is truly evil as he appears to be but his villainous attire says otherwise. So i believe that Miyabi's true goal is to achieve some sort of "perfection" in the world with Tsukune's help and Moka's power.

Thoughts anyone?

I must agree with you, in once thing...even for me,Miyabi isn't a "truly evil"..i mean..he protected Mizore in this chapter...is strange.. he is a villain..but after see that he protected Mizore..i change my mind..

I honestly don't know, Miyabi true goal..however..your speculation are interesting...but, the word perfection what does it mean?
Old 2012-02-07, 13:04   Link #21698
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
I must agree with you, in once thing...even for me,Miyabi isn't a "truly evil"..i mean..he protected Mizore in this chapter...is strange.. he is a villain..but after see that he protected Mizore..i change my mind..

I honestly don't know, Miyabi true goal..however..your speculation are interesting...but, the word perfection what does it mean?
Perfect - Having all the required or desirable elements, qualities, or characteristics; as good as it is possible to be.

Perfection - The condition, state, or quality of being free or as free as possible from all flaws or defects. A person or thing perceived as the embodiment of such a condition, state, or quality.

Miyabi (雅) is one of the traditional Japanese aesthetic ideals, though not as prevalent as Iki or Wabi-sabi. In modern Japanese, the word is usually translated as "elegance," "refinement," or "courtliness" and sometimes refers to a "heart-breaker".

The ideal posed by the word demanded the elimination of anything that was absurd or vulgar and the "polishing of manners, diction, and feelings to eliminate all roughness and crudity so as to achieve the highest grace." It expressed that sensitivity to beauty which was the hallmark of the Heian era. Miyabi is often closely connected to the notion of Mono no aware, a bittersweet awareness of the transience of things, and thus it was thought that things in decline showed a great sense of miyabi. An example of this would be one of a lone cherry tree. The tree would soon lose its flowers and would be stripped of everything that made it beautiful and so it showed not only mono no aware, but also miyabi in the process.

I saw someone mention this in another forum and it gave me the idea of Miyabi's possible goal. So far everything that he has wanted is either "perfect" or "beautiful" in his eyes, which would make not only his name and but most importantly his character a reference to this traditional japanese aesthetic ideal.
Old 2012-02-07, 13:19   Link #21699
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

I'm not going to completely disagree on it but I must say that I still don't completely trust him just yet. I already know that they wish to obtain Moka for their own purposes so until I can get a better inkling of that, Miyabi is definitely #1 on the 'To Watch' list.
Old 2012-02-07, 14:45   Link #21700
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Perfect - Having all the required or desirable elements, qualities, or characteristics; as good as it is possible to be.

Perfection - The condition, state, or quality of being free or as free as possible from all flaws or defects. A person or thing perceived as the embodiment of such a condition, state, or quality.

Miyabi (雅) is one of the traditional Japanese aesthetic ideals, though not as prevalent as Iki or Wabi-sabi. In modern Japanese, the word is usually translated as "elegance," "refinement," or "courtliness" and sometimes refers to a "heart-breaker".

The ideal posed by the word demanded the elimination of anything that was absurd or vulgar and the "polishing of manners, diction, and feelings to eliminate all roughness and crudity so as to achieve the highest grace." It expressed that sensitivity to beauty which was the hallmark of the Heian era. Miyabi is often closely connected to the notion of Mono no aware, a bittersweet awareness of the transience of things, and thus it was thought that things in decline showed a great sense of miyabi. An example of this would be one of a lone cherry tree. The tree would soon lose its flowers and would be stripped of everything that made it beautiful and so it showed not only mono no aware, but also miyabi in the process.

I saw someone mention this in another forum and it gave me the idea of Miyabi's possible goal. So far everything that he has wanted is either "perfect" or "beautiful" in his eyes, which would make not only his name and but most importantly his character a reference to this traditional japanese aesthetic ideal.
Interesting..maybe, he want to create a new world? or something like this? where is all beautiful in his eyes?
and for it, he need of Moka power..and for this, tried to help Tsukune..because maybe if Alucard wakes up..maybe absorb Moka...and Goodbye Miyabi dream...

After read the last three chapters..i am only sure of once thing...the villains are increase..

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire