AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-10-31, 08:53   Link #841
Cirno
Eye'm the strongest

÷Sound of insertion
Oh wow

Such a shame that was a dream, I hope they really become a real couple.
Cirno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-31, 12:35   Link #842
jamiea483

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkard View Post
If that's a terrible dream, I think I'd die if she had an amazing one.
it was a terrible dream because she cleaned the house and didnt even get it in there.
lol

Last edited by jamiea483; 2012-10-31 at 13:14.
jamiea483 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-31, 14:25   Link #843
Velsy

I was thinking. Wow Sigywn, your bold tonight O_o....... then she woke up...... ah it makes sense now <.<

Well I had a feeling it was a resistance soldier from Assam, but it seems I wasnt too far off the mark. Turns out its the legitiment Princess. Resistance soldier enough for points? Whatever she wants with 2 civilians, or unless she alraedy had intel and tracked them down. Its not conclued I guess.

Anyway, I've been thinking on this since the last few chapters or so.... Mainly since Delphine was damaged enough to be scrapped. I was wondering, what if they found a 2nd accient Golem. What if Deliphine was a scout compaired to what they find next ?. Interesting food for thought. I say start the expedition!. Providing Rygart is going back into combat that is <.< I wasnt thinking too serious about it. But in this chapter, the Princess talks of a war that will involve the continent... And shes feld into Krinsha to seek Asylum as a heir. Does that mean Athens have discovered Accient golems in Assam? Well its not like then can ultilize them right? Being as it needs an unsorcerer. Unless they have figured out how they work and adapted them with the discussion shown last chapter. They did say they cant mass produce the orginal effectively, or something along those lines? Thats where I am putting my money at the moment.

Last edited by Velsy; 2012-10-31 at 14:36.
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-31, 15:42   Link #844
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
haha worst dream ever that she obviously wants to happen. I think we all knew that was a dream right from the start. It was quite amusing especially Sigyn expression when she woke up.

Well now that the funny stuff is out of the way can i say "The shit is about to hit the fan AGAIN"

We have a complete recipe for disaster here.

-Former Queen of Krisnia
-Hero and Pilot of Krisina who beat back the Athens forces.
-Assassinated King of Assam
-Princess and heir to the throne
-A request for asylum from a member of royalty.
-a warning the entire continent is getting ready to erupt in war.

The way things are being set up its looking like Rygart is not going to get his peaceful life back. All of the things above are a recipe for full blow out war and it seems like this Princess is getting ready to make thing even more complicated. If Krishna accepts her request for asylum then that is a legit reason for Athens to attack again. Especially if this Princess has been leading a resistance of some sorts. I have so many guesses as to where the story will go from here. Bottom line is Krishna is not in any shape to wage war and Athens is still rebuilding their war machine as well.

What are the chances that Hodr will actually accept her request. Given that Hodr is actually a nice guy i see it happening. I knew there would be a reason that Rygart and Sigyn would be pulled back to the capital and this might be it. Is it possible that Hodr will order certain characters to Assam to assist in the rebellion and wage guerrilla warfare. Also, it will be interesting to see which commander is leading the units on that front.

All the signs point to a direct clash with pretty much every nation involved but with Rygart not having a Golem to pilot anymore im anxious to see what role he will play from here on out. Also, how did she know the identities of both Rygart and Sigyn it seems to me she knew exactly who she was looking for.

Actually, scratch that last comment. She referred to them just as citizens of Krishnia
Old 2012-10-31, 22:34   Link #845
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

If all goes through, maybe Rygart will gain another harem member.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-01, 02:56   Link #846
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
If all goes through, maybe Rygart will gain another harem member.
How many does he now?

And Sigyn would like to have word with you.
Old 2012-11-01, 04:05   Link #847
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Only Sigyn? Narvi doesn't seem to be interested in him that way.
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-01, 08:44   Link #848
NoLongerSane

Lol, I found it something else that in Sigyn's dream she want that to happen that the sound effect was included.

But I agree aside from that the next couple of chapters are probably going to be serious from here on in. A deposed princess from an assassinated king seeking asylum is going to pose a problem for Krishna if it's accepted (probably will be knowing the persona of the king). Now comes the point of seeing if the Delphine was scrapped quickly or is the golem still in somewhat working order.
Old 2012-11-01, 11:32   Link #849
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLongerSane View Post
Lol, I found it something else that in Sigyn's dream she want that to happen that the sound effect was included.

But I agree aside from that the next couple of chapters are probably going to be serious from here on in. A deposed princess from an assassinated king seeking asylum is going to pose a problem for Krishna if it's accepted (probably will be knowing the persona of the king). Now comes the point of seeing if the Delphine was scrapped quickly or is the golem still in somewhat working order.
it is not like Athens can get more angry about Krishina or if Krishna doesn't grant the princess Asylum Athens won't invade. Whatever Krishina is going to do or won't do, Athens will invade again.
Old 2012-11-02, 05:15   Link #850
EroKing

Sigyn wants Rygart so bad and I feel bad for Rygart, the poor guy seems to get cockblocked by wars
Old 2012-11-02, 10:34   Link #851
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
Sigyn wants Rygart so bad and I feel bad for Rygart, the poor guy seems to get cockblocked by wars
lol, I think it's Sigyn that's getting frustrated lol.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-27, 10:18   Link #852
NoLongerSane

The raw for chapter 59 was just released though I'm really looking towards the trans since most of the chapter was dialoge.
Spoiler for Revelation:
Old 2012-11-27, 22:15   Link #853
Velsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
Only Sigyn? Narvi doesn't seem to be interested in him that way.
Yeah I dont know about her. Its always puzzled me.

Right at the start, she was also one who bad-mouthed him about being a tallentless unsorcerer. Then she got jelous when he became a pilot under General Bard, So she started taking digs at him. Then she was appointed his captain and still taking digs. Later saves him, but under the explanation she had to make sure his golem didnt fall into enemy hands. Then when hes left, shes all angry and moody about it...... Even more because he took Sigwin away? their chief golem scientist?

btw, I've been giving it some thought since my last post.. I wonder if this could be a trap? Athens seemed really familia with the Princess.
Old 2012-11-27, 23:58   Link #854
sky black swordman

^ Maybe she is angry and moody about it because he did not take her instead of Sigyn or along with them.
Old 2012-12-01, 16:20   Link #855
NoLongerSane

Just finished reading the scans for the current chapter.

Spoiler for Chapter 59:
Old 2012-12-01, 17:48   Link #856
Johnny
Working the bags...

Rygart, is he playing dense or is it for real? Of course you can't blame him entirely because Sigyn isn't that forthcoming with her feelings as well. Being coy isn't going to work if his dense self is for real...

Somehow I wouldn't be too surprised if the the princess and Rygart stumble into the situation that the chapter ended with...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-01, 23:16   Link #857
Velsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
Yeah I dont know about her. Its always puzzled me.

btw, I've been giving it some thought since my last post.. I wonder if this could be a trap? Athens seemed really familia with the Princess.
Guess I am thinking in the right direction.

We now have 2 people playing princess? If the real Princess is being chased by Athens... Who is Lygatto with now O_O. From what I can make of it. The one being persued is wearing an Athens uniform, but in an Assam Golem? Based on the crest on the uniform and crest on the golem?

Also why do I almost feel this is like a farewell scene between Lygatto and Sigwyn. I understand why she doesnt want to go back, but I guess I am a little worried. Sigwyns such a delicate person :/
Old 2012-12-02, 02:31   Link #858
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLongerSane View Post
Just finished reading the scans for the current chapter.

Spoiler for Chapter 59:
Remind me of Kira from Gundam Seed, when he made his decision that Athrun is no longer his friend and is now an enemy he must kill.
Sigyn better tell Rygart about her divorce or make a move soon. Or next thing you know, this new Princess comes out of nowhere and fall for Rygart and then makes her own move.
Old 2012-12-02, 09:32   Link #859
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

I really don't like the idea of Sigyn being left behind. It feels like they are going be apart for a long time and something might happen to her.

Also, in page 13 and 14 of the chapter, it feels like there's a foreshadowing with the real/imposter princess. I can't help it but think that there's something going to happen with either Rygart or Sigyn.
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-06, 08:41   Link #860
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
Remind me of Kira from Gundam Seed, when he made his decision that Athrun is no longer his friend and is now an enemy he must kill.
Sigyn better tell Rygart about her divorce or make a move soon. Or next thing you know, this new Princess comes out of nowhere and fall for Rygart and then makes her own move.
That's kinda funny considering whose Rygart VA in the movies.

Tags
action, adventure, mecha, science fiction, shounen