AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Sword Art Online

Notices

Old 2012-04-06, 00:57   Link #221
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen3dge View Post
Aftermath? I dont really get it. What is alicization? An AI program?
they're trying to create stand alone AI[like Yui] who has emotion. the other country know about this plan and won't let Japan completing this project, this is led to war in UW[ALICIZATION world].
if you separate ALICIZATION it will become ALICE and REALIZATION, mix this two word will make ALICIZATION
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-06, 04:07   Link #222
tomtkp

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Fiction View Post
So....
Spoiler:
Spoiler for Kikuoka antagonist??:

Quote:
Aftermath? I dont really get it. What is alicization? An AI program?
Spoiler for What is Alicization?:

Last edited by tomtkp; 2012-04-06 at 04:23.
tomtkp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-06, 07:35   Link #223
killatopak

So much... exciting stuff! why can't they translate faster or just make make the book in english lol.
@tomtkp How do you know all of this? Are you a native speaker or just using Atlas program?

THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR
killatopak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-06, 07:47   Link #224
EvI

when you mean that a virtual war will happens you mean...on the game that kirito is actually playing?
what is the purpose of the new characters?
asuna have gone mad?
will the old characters do anything important at this part of the novel?
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-06, 09:03   Link #225
tomtkp

Quote:
Originally Posted by killatopak View Post
So much... exciting stuff! why can't they translate faster or just make make the book in english lol.
@tomtkp How do you know all of this? Are you a native speaker or just using Atlas program?
Spoiler for How do I know?:

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvI View Post
will the old characters do anything important at this part of the novel?
Spoiler for Old characters:

Last edited by tomtkp; 2012-04-06 at 10:33.
Old 2012-04-06, 09:37   Link #226
killatopak

900-1000?!?!?!? How would they put that in a book?! much less in LN form.

If they localized this series I would definitely buy them. I wish they weren't like the localization of Kara no Kyoukai which I have waited for so long but still isn't out yet.

THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR
Old 2012-04-06, 10:24   Link #227
tomtkp

Quote:
900-1000?!?!?!? How would they put that in a book?! much less in LN form.
Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon is a great example for that. Besides, they can choose to spilt the pages into several volumes as well.
Old 2012-04-06, 10:38   Link #228
EvI

well you speak about asuna part in the real world
but seeing the illustrations it show us that most part would be withing the game that kirito is actually playing right?
what is the name of this game? and what is the role of this two friends that kirito made? will the girl fall in love with kirito or yujio? kkkkk
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-06, 11:43   Link #229
tomtkp

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvI View Post
what is the name of this game? and what is the role of this two friends that kirito made? will the girl fall in love with kirito or yujio? kkkkk
Spoiler for Response:
Old 2012-04-06, 15:33   Link #230
Gene098

Guys...

"On a normal night, the two of them would stay up late having meaningless conversations, playing simple games, sometimes even taking an evening stroll, or countless other activities that they do more rarely, but neither of them were in the mood for those this night.
"Let's call it a day already."
"Hm. I guess so."
Asuna acknowledged Kirito's words with a nod.
Turning the lights in the living room off, they headed into the bedroom. As the girl was occupying one of the beds, one of them would have to sleep with the other— well, that was already the case every other night, but— and they changed into their sleepwear in a hurry."

I just read these paragraphs and I was thinking to myself....

1)In the first paragraph what are the "things they do more rarely?"

Could it be sex?

2)In the final paragraph, they sleep in the same bed every other night...

Does that mesn they do it every other night?

3)Are their beds in the same room and next to each other?

What size are their beds?

----------
Anybody who could give some answers, it would be very well appreciated!
Gene098 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-06, 16:36   Link #231
bludvein

Yes, they sleep together. Just because they sleep together doesn't mean they do it every night. They act like a married couple. Also, asking the size of their bed is just creepy, it isn't important.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-06, 17:37   Link #232
Gene098

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
Yes, they sleep together. Just because they sleep together doesn't mean they do it every night. They act like a married couple. Also, asking the size of their bed is just creepy, it isn't important.
Thanks, anyone else have any thoughts on those 3 questions?
Gene098 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-06, 22:57   Link #233
killatopak

Guys, what's the chronological order of the side stories? I'm asking because one of them seems to be incomplete.

Edit: By incomplete, I meant that its not fully translated yet.

Old 2012-04-07, 00:29   Link #234
AlaAlba

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtkp View Post
Well, I was just angrying at the sentence "SAO arc should have 10 volumes, alicization should have just only 2 volumes". I mean, it is the author who decides how many volumes should SAO arc have. I also agreed that two volumes for SAO arc may not be enough but that doesn't mean that the writer should reduce the length of Alicization. Alicization is not something that can be end in mere 2 volumes. The story takes a much more serious and darker tone than the previous arcs while retaining the badass action-packed elements. That kind of story won't end so easily. What I was angrying at was that the sentence showed great disrespect to Alicization while we do not know whether the person who wrote this sentence really did read the story. But since you have mentioned your reasons, then it's okay now.[/SPOILER]
Thanks , I've just read volume 9, and after I read it I've changed my mind about alic(damn, I always too lazy to type this ). I was saying and comparing SAO arc and al arc as if it's a different story and I must admit it's kinda silly to compare the two arcs as a different story, it's continuing after all, it's the direct continuation from what we have on GGO arc . I do still hope for more SAO story though
Spoiler for 1:
AlaAlba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-07, 00:58   Link #235
tomtkp

Quote:
Guys, what's the chronological order of the side stories? I'm asking because one of them seems to be incomplete.

Edit: By incomplete, I meant that its not fully translated yet.
From my first thread in page 2:

SAO Timeline(Date,Game Stage and Volume in brackets)
Main arcs in bold

SWORD ART ONLINE 1 Chapter 2-3 (November 2022, SAO, Vol.1)

SAO Side Story "First Day" (November 2022, SAO, Vol. 8)

2011 Summer Special Story "Aria the Starless Night" (December 2022, SAO, not in LN)

SAO ex06 Rudolf the Red-nosed Reindeer (December 2023, SAO, Vol.2)

SAO ex01 Black Swordsman (Feburary 2024, SAO, Vol.2)

SAO ex05 A Murder Case in the Area (April 2024, SAO, Vol.8)

SAO ex03 Warmth of The Heart (June 2024, SAO, Vol.2)

SWORD ART ONLINE 1 Start (September/October 2024, SAO, Vol.1)

SAO Gaiden X1 Chap.16.5 (October 2024, SAO, not in LN)

SAO ex05 Side Story "Algade Showdown" (October 2024, SAO, not in LN)

SAO ex02 Morning Dew Girl (October 2024, SAO, Vol.2)

SWORD ART ONLINE 1 Finish (November 2024, SAO, Vol.1)

SAO Mini Side Story "Salvia" (January 2025, Real world, not in LN)

SWORD ART ONLINE 2 FAIRY DANCE (January to May 2025, ALO, Vol.3-4)

SWORD ART ONLINE 3 DEATH GUN (December 2025, GGO, Vol.5-6)

Special 2010/2011 End of Year Story CALIBER (December 2025, ALO, Vol.8)

SAO ex04 Absolute Sword (January to April 2026, ALO, Vol.7)

SAO/Accel World crossover "Versus" (June 2026, Brain Burst 2039, AW Vol.10)

SWORD ART ONLINE 4 ALICIZATION (June 2026, Underworld, Vol.9 - )

SAO ex07 Cradle of the Moon (HWC ??, Underworld, Vol. ??)

SWORD ART ONLINE 4 ALICIZATION Epilogue (August 2026, Underworld, Vol. ??)

SAO Gaiden X2 Doujinshi (??, Underworld, not in LN)

Last edited by tomtkp; 2012-04-07 at 04:53.
Old 2012-04-07, 00:59   Link #236
killatopak

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaAlba View Post
Thanks , I've just read volume 9, and after I read it I've changed my mind about alic(damn, I always too lazy to type this ). I was saying and comparing SAO arc and al arc as if it's a different story and I must admit it's kinda silly to compare the two arcs as a different story, it's continuing after all, it's the direct continuation from what we have on GGO arc . I do still hope for more SAO story though
Spoiler for 1:
woah woah woah! Wait one minute! You read volume 9?! How?! It isn't even translated yet or did you know how to read jap?

Edit: @tomtkp Any idea where to read the gaiden ones? Translated ones of course. BTW Thanks for the chronological order.

Last edited by killatopak; 2012-04-07 at 01:49.
Old 2012-04-07, 01:46   Link #237
Axiszero
The Forsaken Lurker

@tomtkp wait so versus took place before alicization?
Axiszero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-07, 02:16   Link #238
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axiszero View Post
@tomtkp wait so versus took place before alicization?
versus was during the beginning of the trial. also was the alicization program borne after the govt found out about yui?, surprised they dint take her lol
Fallen3dge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-07, 02:43   Link #239
killatopak

Quote:
versus was during the beginning of the trial. also was the alicization program borne after the govt found out about yui?, surprised they dint take her lol
How did they found Yui? I'm guessing Kikuoka?

Old 2012-04-07, 05:23   Link #240
tomtkp

Quote:
Edit: @tomtkp Any idea where to read the gaiden ones? Translated ones of course. BTW Thanks for the chronological order.
Gaiden X1 is that Chapter 16.5. It was included in the translated version of Volume 1 in BT. As of X2, it is not yet translated and you do not need to care about it for a while.

Quote:
Spoiler for Purpose:

Tags
action, harem, kirito, non-harem, possible harem, romance, shounen, tragedy, virtual reality