konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLongerSane View Post
Chapter 57 raw is out.
Spoiler for Chapter 57:
Spoiler for New character:
Old 2012-09-11, 21:45   Link #803
Velsy

Lygatto/Rygart (seriously, why does he have 2 names now) over these last many chapters have been a real drag on the series for me. I understand hes had some hard times, but its been acting like an a$$ to long now. I thought he did get over it when they had the unoffical soldliers party at the graveyard. honouring the people who died protecting the country. I wish he'd to come to terms, by saving the life of his brother, it costed the life of Girge. If he never acted towards his brother, Girge would be still alive, but his brother would be dead. He was never going to save them both. I was really hoping his brother would snap him out of it.

But as of chapter 56, its nice to see it take a new route. Its a shame to see Delphine planned for scrapping. I honestly thought that Sigwyn would develop the Mech Golem that would win them the battles to live as an indepedant country in the future against the two powerhouse countries. But as it looks, its not to be. Lygattos a reck and discharging him may be the only way he can regain a fresh head. He was never cut out for killing people and seeing people die in the first place. No doubt he has given an excellent service and learned a few hard leasons of war. Hes been a hero fo Kishna, and that cant be denied.

Unfortunatly, I think he will be needed again. The message from Assam I am guessing was from the Assam resistance asking for assistance in liberating there country from Athens Grip. Would be a strategic value if they were liberated. Then you have Orlando who also has secret future plans in occuping Krishna. So even with Athens invasion defeated, I dont think the wars are over yet.
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-11, 21:53   Link #804
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Say that to hundreds of people who suffer PTSD and see if they can snap out of their PTSD. There's a big differences between knowing with your head and understanding with your heart. It's not like he whines or something, he just can't get over it that easily(he still manage to show a facade of being able to do so BTW), which is very understandable for someone not trained to be a soldier.
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-12, 08:04   Link #805
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Spoiler for interesting:
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-12, 14:52   Link #806
Johnny
Working the bags...

Spoiler for ch 57:
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-12, 18:54   Link #807
Panzerklein
In cash we trust!

Spoiler for IMO for chapter 57:
Old 2012-09-12, 19:08   Link #808
Belgaesh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzerklein View Post
Spoiler for IMO for chapter 57:
That would be awesome.
Belgaesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-12, 19:46   Link #809
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

That golem is either Athens or nonaffiliated. Because Krishna's golems do not look like that. And I don't remember how the Orlandos golems in terms of appearance.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-12, 20:26   Link #810
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Spoiler for :
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-13, 00:10   Link #811
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

So i decide to see the chinese scans of chapter 57
Spoiler for c57:
Old 2012-09-13, 01:16   Link #812
Dragonkid11
A random-man

Could it be.....she came from some country or places that nobody currently know about?
Dragonkid11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-13, 02:11   Link #813
NoLongerSane

The emblem looks like it's from Assam.

Spoiler for Image:
Old 2012-09-13, 03:52   Link #814
Johnny
Working the bags...

Link's not working, so fixed it here. And you're right it does look like that's it...
Spoiler:
Old 2012-09-13, 14:46   Link #815
NoLongerSane

Cool, thank you for the fix.

Anyway, if the new character is from Assam, it probably would be a freedom fighter since that country was taken by Athens. If that's true, then poor Rygart is probably going to be drawn into another battle. Poor guy can't get a break.
Old 2012-09-14, 02:06   Link #816
Johnny
Working the bags...

So this new golem is being field tested and is working with Athens, but is that girl that one bastard's daughter...?
Old 2012-09-14, 02:19   Link #817
NoLongerSane

Just finished reading the scans for 57.
Spoiler for Chapter 57:
Old 2012-09-14, 06:24   Link #818
Bombo
TSF Fans

Sygin twin tails and new cloth really suit her .
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-14, 15:25   Link #819
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Chapter was great i was looking forward to more Sigyn and Rygart alone time. Even the short time they had together was great. Iv always enjoyed their interaction and its clearly obvious by now that she will go ahead with the divorce. However, her leaving and rumors of her running of with Rygart does bold well for moral. Is it me or does Narvi seem to miss Rygart a little more than we expected her to lol.

Him being fired is logical he cant pilot any standard Golem and his is wrecked, so being fired made sense. Rygart has always stated he is not a solider he did what needed to be done to save his friends but mentally it broke him. Sigyn i feel is really the only one who could 100% bring him back.

I have a feeling that the unknown Golem and girl are from the country that borders Athens and Orlando. However i dont remember reading if Assam was in the middle of a rebellion against Athens, the ensignas does look similar. Now the question is why are they being captured, how did she know they were there and why was her Golem missing an arm. If they are trying to break away from Athens now would be a good time given the death of prominent general and the fact that Athens has been weakened by the war. I see others sense that the Rygart's role as savior is far from over. If others heard that Rygard was the one that defeated Borcuse then of course they would want to recruit him.

However, i think the girl also looks similar to General Borcuse daughter. However, from what i understood she had no combat experience nor did she know how to pilot a Golem. If it is her then her wanting revenge on Rygart seem logical.

The wait is going to kill me things should be getting interesting soon. Especially since Athens is field testing a new Golem, which will go into mass production which means a new offensive is on the way. Im sure they will go after Krisina again. Kirsnia has not been upgrading their outdated Golems nor producing anything new to speak off. Sigyn just took off with Rygart and she was the main developer. I see Hodar being in a new world of trouble and with Rygarts ace golem toasted what is their to stop Athens from attacking again.
Old 2012-09-14, 17:04   Link #820
Johnny
Working the bags...

If she is a Asuma soldier you wouldn't think they would be cooperating willingly considering what Borcuse did to them. Wonder if they are in the same situation Krisna is with Orlando having no real choice in the matter...?

Tags
action, adventure, mecha, science fiction, shounen