Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2011-11-08, 05:01   Link #1161
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaze0041 View Post
This would also be the first time someone's made a sig for me... (looks like I didn't need that bomb defusal kit )
Thank you very much for the gift, Patchy-san!
No problem, glad that you liked that blaze-sempai...

Quote:
Originally Posted by felix View Post
Ah darnnit got it wrong.

Made this for fun yesterday in a conversation with Kuroi.
Spoiler:
It's kind of amusing; not so much copying the effect as going on a scavenger hunt for matching brush/fonts. We should have some copycat contest with you as the first victim honored guest. We're kind of lacking in graphic design contests anyway.
But tbh Felix-sempai, the one you did was really resulted very nice ^^...

Haha, I'm really flattered that you guys try to copy my style (First one lol) even though it isn't that really "special" since to be honest it's only a simple one ^^... Oh and that scavenger contest about certain style looks like kinda fun specially nowadays that there are some new designers here who seems to be kinda active... ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaze0041 View Post
I've always wondered about the extremely tiny (unreadable) writing below the readable text in Patchy's sigs...
Ahh that was only some random letters XD.... and made only for some typo designs ^^...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohyama View Post
Oh i forgot to ask this lol.. what font are you using on the character first names?
I started to try the particles today and this came out (sorry if its not good :< )

^^ TBH there are no problem with the particles.... it's just that yellow and blue doesn't harmonize that well... unless there are certain special circumstances...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverzer0 View Post
^
it's nice for the first try", just don't take seriously on the particles, maybe after a few days you're going to work with polygons",

i was wrong lol", i was thinking lately predicting you're using lights from cinema 4d itself!
^^ I also wanted to learn cinema4d/apophysis though tbh I also think that it's kinda complicated... XD

Quote:
Hmm so what's with this polygons lol.
Quote:
3d shattered objects", i was in this before but i stopped due to i focused on the different techniques in animations as well as flash site animations.
Quote:
Oh those things.. i tried that too but didn't continue it due to not so progressive works.
Quote:
what happened? you should finish it although it takes a lot of time.

edited: are you familiar with this?,

i just dug my draft and i found this",
^^ OH!!! that was really nice....

Quote:
Hmm no 1st time to see that style.
^^ me either

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bila View Post
Oh i see, so i was right about the brush style, now i can see everyone is going to try copy patchy's style >_>

Your style is good, dont be so negative >: otherwise this thread wouldn't be as big as it is today, also i think that copying styles isnt a good ideia too, if you want to get sucess in the sigmaking ability you will need to create your own style.

Now lets see the new siggehs ~

Loved these three, the two reimu ones are divine, i loved the images and effects that you used. And the mokou one is great as always.

Liked the result, the image really worked for the style used, but for the brushes i think that blue would fit better. Also a border would be very nice.

Too much blue in contrast with the yellow brushes used, the tiphograpy is a kinda silly or too simple, and the depth for the sig, well the sig dont have depth for my eyes.
Thanks Bila-chan!!! if your updates and stuffs will be continue in this pace I think your thread will also grow in no time ^^...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
It's more than ''something''...
I never worked with the full version of Photoshop, so tolerating the lack of tools than I never used before ( or don't even know of) is a bit easier than you might think.

The Fate/zero-Fate/stay night signature feel a bit stange, maybe because of the perspective ?
I see, ^^ maybe you're already comfortable with that one, ...

Maybe it resulted like that since they were boys XD... not that used with them >_<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tong View Post
Imo, Tohyama improved alot in comparison to his current sign.

And patchy style should remain as hers only eternally...
^^ I think if he continues practicing he will improved more than that...^^

Haha P.style is simply what you called a spam of dusts I think anyone can used it as long as it is used to support/help a certain picture/sig to improve more... and it isn't copyrighted lol...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusore View Post
Oh, so lovely!! The BRS is very well done and the fuuko is adorable

Oh yay, Patchy staying another week ^^
Thank you so much, I love my gift I'll wear it proudly and try to wear every sig you've made me at different times for a while!!! Because yours are the besttt.
also *gulps down Pat-chama's tea* MAGICALLLL. It tastes so GOOOD!
Oh you're also drinking my tea now, prepare for it, if you're not that tough it will stress your stomach XD...

*Faints* Nope, mine were not the best b-but... I'm really glad for that compliment Illu-chama ^^ really really made me happy...

Quote:
patchy's works are good example but it doesn't mean we're going to 'copy' her style. if you review and understand the previous posts, non of us says we're going to 'copy' her style, in fact on my side i'm just trying to figure her blending and nothing more. the bad thing was one of the secret has been revealed but i believe, that isn't the exact or complete. -- just clarifying",
^^ Haha true... I think that style of mine isn't that specific, tbh it's only a simple scattering of dusts and sparkles... ^^ I think it can be used by anyone who loves some glowing lights and for those pictures that required to be sparkly ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuts View Post
haha I am me after all~ oh this? *wipes sweat* I don't see any sweat! it must be your imagination! why would I collapse from a cup of tea?

I thought you fix your own hair with magic? *puppy eyes* You can do that, right?
button... is it this one? *presses button* huh? nothing happened? there must be a mista- *broom rises and spins uncontrollably* waaaaaaaaaah help?!

Yes a match! you are the S and I am the M *smacks* what am I saying again... but pacchan can use so many spells and you are so strong already! how come you are not strong enough for me?

o_O Big Mommy? that... sounds weird? XD I never knew I am the leader of a mafia group... but Isn't the title more fitting for you? *grins* Big mommy! we have people from other groups invading our territory! what should we do?

by the way is that a confession Seitsuki made? *grins* Pacchan sure is popular~
O_O you didn't saw it since I already wiped it... in a mach speed way XD...

Yup I can, but using mana and magic are stressful XD.... WAH! *grabs the end of the broom* wahhhh I'm getting dizzy too... you must grab the handle upward >_<...or...or... we're both doomed...

Haha, *blushing* the heck are you saying.... it's kinda embarassing... though I admit... our s and m situation is really fun *smack* now I'm the one saying some weird things... Though that spells aren't that powerful anymore unlike before when I'm always waging wars with others... now I'm a peace loving librarian who wanted to read some douj... I mean books tee-hee-hee

Hahaha... XD... see that (what you have said, maybe since you're already used calling you like that), it must be fitting to you more... I liked Big-sis more than big mommy lol... XD...

Haha, I received lots of drawings to Seit-sama, ^^ and I'm keeping all of that.. I wondered why would seit-sama said he's skills isn't that worthy since I thought his talents his more superior that I am when it comes to arts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty543 View Post
patchy sama those last sigs you made are absolutely insane!!!

And thx a bunch for making me a last sig made by patchysama............at least for a while....i hope
^^ Hahaha... that? no problem at all... I think I havent been contented with that yet. ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
I've seen a lot of signatures credited to Patchy, now that I'm here I ca clearly see why people would make requests.
Why? what are you seeing? lol... ^^

Quote:
Actually i just requested this signature from the sig thread. Usually my works are diff that this but since i was lazy at that time i requested there lol.
Oh.... if I'm not mistaken Reverzero-kun was the one who made that right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
And it seem to me than since she announced than she would retire as sig-maker, she even got more request.
^^ hehe ignoring some of them.... just accepting for those who are already my friends here... XD

Quote:
It's like a limited edition, anyone who has a patchy sign should consider themselves lucky.

Pretty much like an old car or something.
Why is it like that? lol... (fainted again due to severe flattering)

^^ Nope they're not lucky tbh it's the opposite, I'm lucky that most people liked my works ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou View Post
What should you consider yourself if you have more than one?
simple.... Patchy's friend XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyz View Post
Hey Patchy, this is just an idea. How 'bout putting together your best sigs and put them together side by side to make an HD wallpaper? I think it would look fantastic.
Quote:
Seconded!! Pull even from your older ones, like the time when you made the first Kotomi sig for me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
Third! I would definitely save this wallpaper if it ever came into existence.
Oh.... don't know if I can make one but I will try.... hope so... ^^... loved to reminisce my old works...

----------------------------------------------

Continuing....

Kinda busy but still made a 2 ...

Marina-sama/Rika-tama

And 2 Youmu signatures

Shiro
-----------------------------
Currently Doing:
Currently Hidden in depths of Chireiden

Patchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-08, 06:28   Link #1162
HasuMasu
*Artist

What can I see? Quality works of course, I used to try and make my own avatars and signatures,
but I only had powerpoint to work with, and I'm not even good at that either.
Old 2011-11-09, 00:46   Link #1163
Tohyama
Noblesse Oblige Regalia

Hmm come to think about it yeah it was Reverzero who did that lol.
Old 2011-11-09, 01:43   Link #1164
Reverzer0
Sleeping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patchy View Post
^^ I also wanted to learn cinema4d/apophysis though tbh I also think that it's kinda complicated... XD
indeed, it's kinda complicated for me as a beginner", but if you think you can render a better particles with sparkles that fit in your style.

Quote:
^^ Haha true... I think that style of mine isn't that specific, tbh it's only a simple scattering of dusts and sparkles... ^^ I think it can be used by anyone who loves some glowing lights and for those pictures that required to be sparkly ^^
the particles and dusts are simple but the blending of your renders are kinda different!

Quote:
lol that was a rushed one using photoscape",

your new sig looks tasty", i'll try to observe",
Reverzer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-09, 09:54   Link #1165
Tong
Many RPGs, Little Time

Send a message via MSN to Tong
The ability to create such beautiful pieces and say that is not big deal... is one of patchy many powers!

Quote:
Pardon me milady, but I think Youmu's skirt is cutoff downthere <
I'm most likely wrong though, since it may be just a matter of perception.
Old 2011-11-09, 17:37   Link #1166
Bila
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Woah, how many youmus
nway loved that one, the flower in the side of the nick stayed pretty cool, and the render is awesome ~
Old 2011-11-09, 22:49   Link #1167
Suomi
Kaiba

Youmu is second favorite from touhou I like the bottom left one, and the right too but that one the light is a bit bright on her hand and hair. The one you made for Riker is very nice, love the dust and colors on it.

No worries Pat-chama! I have a strong stomach! *sips more tea*
Old 2011-11-10, 02:36   Link #1168
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
What can I see? Quality works of course, I used to try and make my own avatars and signatures,
but I only had powerpoint to work with, and I'm not even good at that either.
^^/ Really happy to hear that.... ^^, hmmm no worries sin ce I think you can also make some good ones if you'll only practice more and more... ^^ tbh I don't know what I'm doing when I'm started

Quote:
Quote:

your new sig looks tasty", i'll try to observe",
Looks like he's improving isn't it? Practice more and more tohyama-kun !!!

Quote:
The ability to create such beautiful pieces and say that is not big deal... is one of patchy many powers!

Pardon me milady, but I think Youmu's skirt is cutoff downthere <
I'm most likely wrong though, since it may be just a matter of perception.
Oh!? waaahh didn't knew I have that some kind of powers, and to think that it's from the Blazblue master >_<...

^^ Nope it isn't cut it's just like that... ^^, maybe I shouldve blended it more >_<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bila View Post
Woah, how many youmus
nway loved that one, the flower in the side of the nick stayed pretty cool, and the render is awesome ~
XD Also loved that one.... I experimented a plug-in from that youmu and here's the result..

Quote:
Youmu is second favorite from touhou I like the bottom left one, and the right too but that one the light is a bit bright on her hand and hair. The one you made for Riker is very nice, love the dust and colors on it.

No worries Pat-chama! I have a strong stomach! *sips more tea*
^^, Yup I also think it like that, that the lights are kinda out of place... >_<... I'll try reworking it, but I don't have enough time to do so... sigh..

Oh I see, glad to hear that Illu-chama... will share some cake to you either ^^....

---------------------------------------

Continuing where I left....

Dan-sama/Haku-sempai/Ichi-sama

Alice Margatroid...

Few more left and I'm done...
Shiro
Currently Doing:

Last edited by Patchy; 2011-11-10 at 04:22. Reason: Added Alice....
Old 2011-11-10, 06:45   Link #1169
Marina
~La-la Land~
*Graphic Designer

V1
Quote:
V2
Quote:
Just had to compare these so I could see them right next to each other
The main difference that I notice is that the newer version seems sharper. Would you mind sharing what you mean by "experimented a plug-in"?

I love them both and am having a lot of fun using it. I already thanked you in private, but I'll thank you here, again!

And I love that you used Hakuryu's own drawing to make a sig for her. Very cute!

Co-host of Kaiseki Anime Podcast
Find us on Apple Podcasts and Google Play

AniList

Sig: HSxHoneycomb
Marina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-10, 07:44   Link #1170
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Quote:
Few more left and I'm done...
So it's true, that day is coming ...

I hope than you will still be around even if you stop signature-making.
Old 2011-11-10, 10:09   Link #1171
Tong
Many RPGs, Little Time

Send a message via MSN to Tong
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina View Post
V1

Would you mind sharing what you mean by "experimented a plug-in"?
Probably Topaz Vivacity, only it can produce that kind of sharpening.
Old 2011-11-10, 10:20   Link #1172
Bila
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

Loved these, alice is so cute ~
for the miku one, for me is a kinda too brown, but its pretty cute nway
Old 2011-11-10, 11:14   Link #1173
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan

Quote:
Ah you did one with Miku!
Old 2011-11-11, 13:53   Link #1174
Suomi
Kaiba

Ahh so cute~
I PM'd you your farewell gift...enjoy ^^
Old 2011-11-11, 14:59   Link #1175
Krytonis
Koomi-kun~
*Graphic Designer

That is so nice
Old 2011-11-11, 20:47   Link #1176
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Amazing as always. No words to describe the quality difference between my signatures and your masterpieces. xD

P.S. Booooo, Patchy-san's inbox is full! >.<
Old 2011-11-12, 21:38   Link #1177
Essa Maneira
Tsukiko! ♥

Yey thanks Patchy-sama! i like this Madoka sig, its superior (which is i doubt to.. but you tried your best to do it..).. i love it's wing effect.. as always...
i'm loss for words in your creation...

HALA MADRID!
Essa Maneira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-13, 04:47   Link #1178
Chimuts
Call me Anego!~

Location: In a room as blue as the sky, as cool as the autumn wind and as quiet as the desert
Send a message via MSN to Chimuts
Quote:
O_O you didn't saw it since I already wiped it... in a mach speed way XD...

Yup I can, but using mana and magic are stressful XD.... WAH! *grabs the end of the broom* wahhhh I'm getting dizzy too... you must grab the handle upward >_<...or...or... we're both doomed...

Haha, *blushing* the heck are you saying.... it's kinda embarassing... though I admit... our s and m situation is really fun *smack* now I'm the one saying some weird things... Though that spells aren't that powerful anymore unlike before when I'm always waging wars with others... now I'm a peace loving librarian who wanted to read some douj... I mean books tee-hee-hee

Hahaha... XD... see that (what you have said, maybe since you're already used calling you like that), it must be fitting to you more... I liked Big-sis more than big mommy lol... XD...

Haha, I received lots of drawings to Seit-sama, ^^ and I'm keeping all of that.. I wondered why would seit-sama said he's skills isn't that worthy since I thought his talents his more superior that I am when it comes to arts.
Wha-so that's why there was a wind everytime I drink your tea... How did you do that? Your speed rivals that of Sakuya...

but... I have an elixir here so it should be fine!
wha-upwards? w-which way is up and down again?! *getting dizzy* waaaaah!

tee-hee... I know, right? *smacks back* w-why are you the one getting embarrassed now! *smacks again*
but didn't you use those spells to eradica-I mean silence noisy ones in the library?
I think you are as powerful as ever! just look at them running away in terror! I'm sure they will never be noisy in a library again...
hmmm~ "books"? *grins* are you sure they are just books pacchan...

I guess I am used to you calling me anego already that it feels weird to be called big mommy by you XD tee-hee then anego it is!! or nee-san/chan? XD

I think everyone has their own style and so it depends on a person's taste... as for me, I think both of you are great! I better practice using PS soon if i want to catch up to you...
Old 2011-11-13, 22:42   Link #1179
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer

Looks like this will be the end........ ^^

-----------------

For my friends who haven't received anything from me, I'll just PM you the sigs if I have time to make them....hoping so..

Anyway just passing by to thanks all the people who're visiting/lurking this thread, specially those who're *spamming* their post here lol XD I have a fun time here spending with all of you, as you all know I'm leaving AS due to an unusually certain kinda complicated circumstances.. ^^ though If I have a chance I think I can still visit in the future or come back later on *Again hoping so..*

Because of my time this past several months I can't spend my time talking with my friends here anymore, so sorry everyone... though I'm always reading your PM/VM's but.. sigh..

anyway many thanks for the people who're usually visiting here... this thread wouldn't be this bec. of you guys ^^... Really touched and happy that this thread reached a 1000 replies and over 50000 views with a short amount of time considering the fact that my works just like some said, kinda have a repeatable effects... lol. *bragging* ^^

For the compliments, criticism, etc. that was spent at this small and humble thread, thanks I won't improve bec. of you

and for the kind words I received from my friends here.... I'm really really really reallyyyyyyyyyyyyy! love you guys... ^^

Will post my last work later on.... ^^
Shiro
Currently Doing:

Old 2011-11-13, 22:45   Link #1180
Suomi
Kaiba

Bye Pat-chama!!! Will miss you lots!! Thank you for all the sigs you made for me over time and all the other pretty sigs just to look at...I hope you like the one (>_<) gift I was able to make for you!! Though it wasn't great timing...
It was fun to be a part of your AS life ^^ Good luck with real life stuff!! Come back and visit!

*drinks final cup of Patchouli Tea and eats final slice of Patchouli Cake*

Tags
patchy, signatures, touhou