Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-10-09, 15:51   Link #41
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
There are always exceptions with D. That being Blackbeard.

One of the flashbacks involve Doffy being Shichibukai. He walked inside a ship and said to the Celestial Dragons: Make me Shichibukai.

Last edited by bhl88; 2014-10-09 at 20:18.
Old 2014-10-09, 22:25   Link #42
f4nt4

I think the reason why Dofla hates the "D" people has something to do with his family's ruin, especially his father. I mean it's very strange for a tenryuubito, who has all the wealth and power he wants, to suddenly wants to live quietly and let go his tenryuubito status. There's got to be something/someone that influenced him to do that, and i think that someone is one of the"D" people.
From Doflamingo's flashback and his speech to Luffy and Law, it's obvious he still hates his father for letting go their tenryuubito status, and i think he must have known what had caused his father's change, and judging from Corazon's warning to Law, it has something to do with "D" people. And who was that "D" person? we just have to wait, but from the timeline it was most likely Gol D. Roger.
Old 2014-10-09, 23:19   Link #43
BPD Renegade

This may be unlikely, given Doflamingo's seeming hatred of the D.'s, but what if Corazon's warning is not purely to protect Law from his brother's wrath, but to prevent a D. from falling into Doflamingo's hands? As in, perhaps possession of a D. would give Doflamingo some kind of advantage, although what, I don't know. Something in regards to the secret he discovered? Corazon could secretly be spying or keeping tabs on his brother for some other organization...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best_name_ever View Post
PS: I just feel like this website is a good website for a good discussion pertaining to One Piece but not enough is discussed. Then again, we are busy people and we make time to do this when we can and so that's understandable for everyone, including myself.
It's a bit deserted compared to other OP forums, but for people without a lot of time (like myself anyway), it's more manageable to follow. The overall atmosphere seems to be more polite and mature than other places, and there's an actual effort to uphold the standards of the English language unlike other sites. Also, the site itself is nice in that it's simplistic and purely dedicated to discussion, so there aren't any ads or other crap to deal with. Those were the reasons I joined anyway. If you want more discussion, there are tons of other sites like myanimelist, apforums, or reddit.
Old 2014-10-10, 01:06   Link #44
Best_name_ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPD Renegade View Post
This may be unlikely, given Doflamingo's seeming hatred of the D.'s, but what if Corazon's warning is not purely to protect Law from his brother's wrath, but to prevent a D. from falling into Doflamingo's hands? As in, perhaps possession of a D. would give Doflamingo some kind of advantage, although what, I don't know. Something in regards to the secret he discovered? Corazon could secretly be spying or keeping tabs on his brother for some other organization...

It's a bit deserted compared to other OP forums, but for people without a lot of time (like myself anyway), it's more manageable to follow. The overall atmosphere seems to be more polite and mature than other places, and there's an actual effort to uphold the standards of the English language unlike other sites. Also, the site itself is nice in that it's simplistic and purely dedicated to discussion, so there aren't any ads or other crap to deal with. Those were the reasons I joined anyway. If you want more discussion, there are tons of other sites like myanimelist, apforums, or reddit.
Thanks but I'm okay as it is right now. It's not like as if I'm dissatisfied or making an inquiry or complaint about a matter. It's just that it's been a while since I made post recently in manga forums and for some reason, this site felt a little different than usual.

Anyhow...........Law shouldn't be near Doflamingo because??????????? Joker's dad may of had a change of heart in his life because of the story pertaining to the "Will of D. or something along those lines and in return.........abandoned his status as a Tenryuubito, which caused Doflamingo to resent his own father. Comments from the forum. Thank you.
Old 2014-10-10, 05:14   Link #45
solidguy
I'm not a tumor

Maybe corazon died giving his heart to law to save him from his disease. Also fits in with him being the heart pirate and what not
Old 2014-10-10, 22:55   Link #46
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArabianLuffy View Post
Enough D members. The room is so full of them. Jeez... look at that in Wiki. Only one seat left. I bet Shanks is one of them too.

I.... wouldn't put my trust in a wiki page, heh. I mean, how can we even be certain that the number of people with a "D" in their name will be limited to just ten!?
Old 2014-10-10, 23:48   Link #47
Rainbowman

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
I.... wouldn't put my trust in a wiki page, heh. I mean, how can we even be certain that the number of people with a "D" in their name will be limited to just ten!?
We could be getting 12 or 13 People with D in the name.
Old 2014-10-11, 06:27   Link #48
@abdurhman@

Multi Hamil and wonderful
Thank you for the manga One Piece
Closed Thread