AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2009-03-17, 20:49   Link #41
FireDetei
Online Gamer.

Spoiler for Says to be Confirmed Spoiler:

Im so confused by this one, I've read it on afew sites now and it says to be confirmed but....well Yondaime seems to send Naruto into some flash back of his memories? of whats happened? Yet the flashback seems to go on......after Yondaime died lol. How could he have known what events took place, what Sandaime and Gambunta said after his soul had been taken.
FireDetei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-17, 20:50   Link #42
Clixx
Just another person...

Send a message via MSN to Clixx
I am a big Hinata fan and I want the best for her too, but right now isn't the time to focus on her. PEIN IS THERE WITH A BIG ASS POKEBALL and we gotta see if Ninetails breaks free or not, lol.

I seriously wanna see the fourth get a FALCON PUUUUCH!!!!

Epic~
Clixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-17, 21:08   Link #43
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Dude.......Pain better go out in a good way. I don't want no gay beat up like in Chapter 1 for that one dude.
Old 2009-03-17, 21:12   Link #44
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
Dude.......Pain better go out in a good way. I don't want no gay beat up like in Chapter 1 for that one dude.
We already know that Naruto using Sage Mode cannot adequately use Kage Bushin while in battle. Specifically, when a Kage Bushin pops it would ruin Naruto's concentration, resulting in the loss of Sage Mode. So, the longer non-nja spoiler does not make sense if Naruto is trying to use Sage Mode (which both spoilers posted in this thread hint at).
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-17, 21:13   Link #45
kakakka

I dunno if that spoiler is really true, but Kushina leaving Naruto like that...it feels weird...
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-17, 21:25   Link #46
Cox
BEETLEJUICE!

Fake. Something else happened with Kushina that we all wouldnt be able to guess on... IMO
Cox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-17, 21:29   Link #47
kakakka

The whole scene is weird...The Third and Kushina just watching...not helping the village...nor hiding somewhere better safe...weird...
Old 2009-03-17, 21:38   Link #48
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Well hopefully Kushina is out there somewhere.....far far away in a distant place...
Old 2009-03-17, 21:40   Link #49
james0246

I'm still hoping that Kushina will come back...as villain...
Old 2009-03-17, 21:44   Link #50
kakakka

Totally weird, yet fresh twist
Old 2009-03-17, 22:04   Link #51
Hanzoman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clixx View Post
I am a big Hinata fan

What do you like about her so much? Just curious.
Hanzoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-17, 22:08   Link #52
Lendial

sounds like a loose end that might or might not be resolved by the story's end.
Lendial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-17, 22:08   Link #53
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Minato should be wielding a lightsaber.

*cue orchestra music*
Old 2009-03-17, 22:24   Link #54
bozan

Sorry for being so skeptical, but I was just really looking forward to a more groundbreaking chapter. I didn't start looking at spoilers until the last month or so, so I'm a bit new to this. When do spoilers usually come out? I thought they generally came out after midnight (eastern time) on tuesday night (or wednesday morning)? Is this a bit unusual for it to come out this early? I was surprised that it did, and I was hoping it was maybe a sign that it might not be accurate...I'm clinging on to hope here
bozan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-17, 23:03   Link #55
xPresagio

Quote:
Originally Posted by bozan View Post
When do spoilers usually come out? ... Is this a bit unusual for it to come out this early? I was surprised that it did, and I was hoping it was maybe a sign that it might not be accurate...I'm clinging on to hope here
While it's possible that the spoiler is still fake, there have been instances in which accurate ones appeared even earlier (I recall one on Monday, long time ago), but the initial bits usually start leaking around this time.

I have read a lot of complains about the sudden appearance of Minato, but to be honest, the whole "half of Kyuubi + mine's goes to you, the rest to a belly's kid" deals sounds well,.. even more ridiculous. And it's not the only thing:

*What even means for the 4th to have only half of his soul there? He seems perfectly fine (or as fine as a dead sealed person could be). Also, how come he never got in touch with Naruto in the past? Or with Kyuubi, since both are inside? If the seal had been removed, what would had happened to his half-soul?

*So, today's Kyuubi isn't as strong-complete as the one from the past? Isn't its chakra "infinite"?

*Anyone can induce Sharingan/genjutsu flashbacks now? (never mind the bit about Yondaime being too far to hear what was happening in the shack, or Sandaime's speech).

*Kushina turned out to be quite the role model (although if the spoiler it's true, surely there will be a big reason behind, but...). Hope she doesn't make a dynamic entry to defeat Konan.... or being related to Pain somehow.

*Minato seemed to know everything (Kyuubi, Madara, the Uchiha uprising, etc), yet he sure likes the drama and suspence: Why never said a thing to Jiraya or Sandaime or Kakashi or anyone relevant? Plus, if he really trusted in his son -by virtue of being.. his son-, it would be unnecessary to hide Naruto's origin. He may had been pressured just like Sasuke, but again.. he would have become a fine shinobi nonetheless (according to his expectations, and the prophecy).

Oh well, also hope there is more "meat" behind all these revelations.

(Yondaime's negotiation skills were lacking. He should have offered a 10th of his soul, half of Kyuubi's, full soul from Madara and all of Konoha's enemies, and a dash from Danzou..just in case).
xPresagio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-17, 23:13   Link #56
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by bozan View Post
Sorry for being so skeptical, but I was just really looking forward to a more groundbreaking chapter. I didn't start looking at spoilers until the last month or so, so I'm a bit new to this. When do spoilers usually come out? I thought they generally came out after midnight (eastern time) on tuesday night (or wednesday morning)? Is this a bit unusual for it to come out this early? I was surprised that it did, and I was hoping it was maybe a sign that it might not be accurate...I'm clinging on to hope here
It’s a little tough to explain. The official Weekly Shounen Jump is released Monday every week (except the 8 or so weeks the magazine is off), but the raws and spoilers we read are actually released up to a week in advance (depending on shipping). This is due to the fact that Shounen Jump is shipped out a week early within and without Japan. This is due to the fact that most bookstores will receive their issues of Shounen Jump before the weekend, so that they can place the current issues on their shelves Sunday night/Monday morning. Added to that, stores in rural locations (outside of the main distribution centers) will receive their issues of the magazine up to a week before they are supposed to be sold. Consequently, some of the bookstores, especially those overseas (in China and Korea especially), will sell their issues earlier than the Monday time table.

So, long explanation short, yes it is a little unusual to receive a spoiler by Tuesday morning, but it is understandable and occurs once in awhile. There was a great demand for information on this chapter, so the spoilers simply came out a little earlier than usual due to the demand.

(To put things in perspective, Naruto Spoilers are often the last of the current week's Shounen Jump that are confirmed. One Piece is generally the first (or thereabouts). This is partially due to how many fake spoilers Naruto gets versus the other series.)
Old 2009-03-17, 23:23   Link #57
TooPurePureBoy
Socially Inept

The part with Kushina seems really fake or really badly worded. "OH woe is me my baby, my husband......I have to go now my planet needs me, 4th take care of the kid." As she gets beamed up to a spaceship and leaves the plot behind.
Old 2009-03-17, 23:43   Link #58
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooPurePureBoy View Post
The part with Kushina seems really fake or really badly worded. "OH woe is me my baby, my husband......I have to go now my planet needs me, 4th take care of the kid." As she gets beamed up to a spaceship and leaves the plot behind.
I imagine its a bit more traumatic for her than that.

And the full-depth of why she left (if she really did) probably won't be touched upon in just a flashback.

At this point, the mother is more mysterious than the father. That's saying something about what role she will have in current or future events in general, or if at all.

The former is more likely, I think.
Old 2009-03-17, 23:45   Link #59
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
(To put things in perspective, Naruto Spoilers are often the last of the current week's Shounen Jump that are confirmed. One Piece is generally the first (or thereabouts). This is partially due to how many fake spoilers Naruto gets versus the other series.)
It's worst being a Bleach fan since they are always last to get spoilers. Always later than Naruto's. They lack a fan among the spoiler people. One Piece is first because of Himajin. He used to also give Naruto spoilers but stopped doing so a while ago. Man I miss Himajin since we would get a confirmation so early.
Old 2009-03-17, 23:46   Link #60
Alleluia_Cone
Prospective Cog

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
We already know that Naruto using Sage Mode cannot adequately use Kage Bushin while in battle. Specifically, when a Kage Bushin pops it would ruin Naruto's concentration, resulting in the loss of Sage Mode. So, the longer non-nja spoiler does not make sense if Naruto is trying to use Sage Mode (which both spoilers posted in this thread hint at).
Well, to be fair, Naruto gets random power-ups that go unexplained from time to time. So really, it wouldn't be the shock of the century if for whatever reason he no longer has limitations in Sage Mode.

I'd prefer it actually, because I've never been a fan of the kind of limitations that are always placed on Naruto. Besides, the whole deal with him having to make replicas of himself has gotten old in a hurry. You would think the author would move on already, but then again, if this chapter proves anything, is that when in doubt, Kishimoto will always turn to convention.
Alleluia_Cone is offline   Reply With Quote