AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-04-01, 11:29   Link #1421
blade82

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
Logically it would take incredible luck for them to run into each other. Hajime has a vehicle, so its impossible for them to chase him down by following rumors.
they cant use some spell to fly or any big bird or griffon in their hand?
blade82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-01, 12:58   Link #1422
Guest2

I suppose its not impossible. That dude who first joined the demon clan was riding a flying monster.
Guest2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-02, 04:53   Link #1423
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by blade82 View Post
they cant use some spell to fly or any big bird or griffon in their hand?
There doesn't seem to be any flight transportation for humans from we have seen, although it could just be a case of being rare.

I suppose teleport gates might be plausible though. Transitions across dimensions is supposed to be a god magic, but linked gates to different major cities might be available. We have already seen them use teleports on the heroes side in their dungeon clearing, although it needs to be prepared on both ends.

Last edited by bludvein; 2014-04-02 at 05:11.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-02, 05:00   Link #1424
blankerer

Well wind magic..... everyone that can use it are too weak to use it to fly or what? lol

So how many ch do you think its going to take for Hajime or someone new to go to Orcus unless the author just wanted to screw around with us on how to restore the magic circle/whatever for 30<>70.

my random guess as to what is going to happen with this devil.... Hajime tries to use her so he won't have to deal with Tio.

Last edited by blankerer; 2014-04-02 at 05:48.
blankerer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-02, 22:38   Link #1425
kazzuya13

Why don't they just kill off a flying monster and resurrect it using their necromancer.
Old 2014-04-04, 04:11   Link #1426
CNine
Inactive Member

he really meet endo
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-04, 04:14   Link #1427
blankerer

Shia personality change + pro driver and both Yue and Miu also want to drive lol.
blankerer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-04, 04:17   Link #1428
omegasereon

Quote:
Originally Posted by maniac88 View Post
Spoiler for crazier guess:
Your crazy guess actually happened LOL! So I guess Hajime is going to meet up with his classmates soon. Can't wait for the next couple chapters.
omegasereon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-04, 04:18   Link #1429
bludvein

Wow, he really did meet Endo. I did not expect that.

...and Hajime is a hilarious dad. He can take any demon of hell, but folds in front of a little girl. Not to mention the overpower to anyone who even looks at her funny. Shia became a pro with the motorcycle.
Old 2014-04-04, 04:21   Link #1430
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

Quote:
Originally Posted by blankerer View Post
Shia personality change + pro driver and both Yue and Miu also want to drive lol.
does they want to be takumi fujiwara, MC od Initial D dat much..?
Old 2014-04-04, 04:22   Link #1431
Xacual

You guys are ignoring the best part.

Spoiler for New chapter:

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-04, 04:33   Link #1432
oplover
Usually a lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
You guys are ignoring the best part.

Spoiler for New chapter:
Other girls, are they even trying?
oplover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-04, 04:41   Link #1433
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by oplover View Post
Other girls, are they even trying?
To be fair, Hajime and Yue spent months alone together in life or death situations and exchanged promises and stuff. The other girls just don't have that level of depth or time with Hajime yet and if it continues the way it is, they probably won't ever have it. Personally I'd like to see more development for the other girls and Hajime's relationships but I think both Hajime and Yue are too devoted to each other to welcome an actual harem forming.

Then again we still have what 6 or more dungeons? There's plenty of time for things to change.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2014-04-04, 04:43   Link #1434
omegasereon

Just wondering, if he does go back to Orcus, couldn't he go back to the treasure room and allow Shia, Mui, and Tio to get the skill to make magical items?
Old 2014-04-04, 04:46   Link #1435
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegasereon View Post
Just wondering, if he does go back to Orcus, couldn't he go back to the treasure room and allow Shia, Mui, and Tio to get the skill to make magical items?
Technically he could since they know where the hidden teleporter backdoor is. On the other hand though would any of them have the aptitude to use it?

Old 2014-04-04, 04:49   Link #1436
kazzuya13

Quote:
To be fair, Hajime and Yue spent months alone together in life or death situations and exchanged promises and stuff. The other girls just don't have that level of depth or time with Hajime yet and if it continues the way it is, they probably won't ever have it. Personally I'd like to see more development for the other girls and Hajime's relationships but I think both Hajime and Yue are too devoted to each other to welcome an actual harem forming.

Then again we still have what 6 or more dungeons? There's plenty of time for things to change.
There is always a possibility of separation. And the girls will take advantage of that situation.
Old 2014-04-04, 04:49   Link #1437
omegasereon

Quote:
Technically he could since they know where the hidden teleporter backdoor is. On the other hand though would any of them have the aptitude to use it?
An extra skill is free though
Old 2014-04-04, 04:51   Link #1438
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegasereon View Post
He could, but it would probably be of limited use without the synergist class.
I imagine it as obtaining a blueprint (ancient magic) to a complex mechanism without the foundational knowledge (synergist job) on each component.
Old 2014-04-04, 04:51   Link #1439
bludvein

Quote:

Well Yue is pretty cool with Shia being a 2nd lover, judging by the way she tries to get Hajime to spoil her. It's Hajime who is the holdout, and I think Shia will wear down his resistance eventually.

Tio on the other hand isn't even in the running atm, and probably won't get any development until after(or during) the volcano dungeon. For now she is just sorta tolerated rather than a teammate.

Quote:
The circle checks your memory, so if they didn't pass the "test" they wouldn't get a power. So I doubt cheating like that would work. Besides, it would be of really limited use to them anyway. Even an uber mage like Yue can only use the skill at a weakened level, and they already have Hajime.

Last edited by bludvein; 2014-04-04 at 05:06.
Old 2014-04-04, 08:22   Link #1440
blade82

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
he really meet endo
im sorry but who is Endo?
blade82 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel