Sian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-10, 19:23   Link #4602
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Lol , Ku Fei's staff + Muonken wow .
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-10, 20:26   Link #4603
Nosauz

fucking awesome, nothing more nothing less. Although the million clone thing has been done to the ground with naruto so it was really less impressive when negi did but still pretty freaking sweet.
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-10, 21:06   Link #4604
DKN117

Spoiler for Spoiler:
DKN117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-10, 23:46   Link #4605
Nesty

Just finished reading the chapter...... Negima Manga..... God damn ur so good!
Old 2009-12-11, 00:08   Link #4606
Chris38

Spoiler for Chapther 273:
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-11, 10:04   Link #4607
kwendy

Quote:
Wow, lol.
It's been a while since Negi used summon elementals.
It doesn't seem to be lower elementals he used before, since they got same speed as original... By the way, kagebunshin is a shadow clone. Raibunshin? Kaminaribunshin? Well, whatever...
The way Negi used decoys is kinda simillar with Inugami's style: that what you call sparring partner. The finisher was looked like Naruto's, but if you look closely, it is the same he did in battle with Takamichi: if three didn't worked, fire with maximum number and then, no matter what will your enemy do, attak him with a delayed spell from close distance.
P.S. Poor Kurt: he've lost to Negi, he've lost to Chisame, he've lost to Asakura and Ku, he've lost to Takamichi and, finnaly, he've lost to Nodoka. He is totally worthless
P.P.S.
Quote:
I thought Chisame's artifact ran out of batteries () along time ago...
They work when they close to some electronic. Magic-technology sinthesis and magic powered gynoids are OK.

Last edited by kwendy; 2009-12-11 at 10:29.
kwendy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-11, 10:34   Link #4608
ZeroForever

Well all and all it's due to Chao's interferance, if she didn't interfer I'm pretty sure Godel would have been far more successful with controlling the situation.

Now i'm kinda of curious if there will be a fanfic or such of what would have happen if Chao hadn't time travelled or what originally happened.
Old 2009-12-11, 12:29   Link #4609
Sian
Kozukuri Shimasho

for starters it would be unlikely that Yue, Haruna and Chisame got Pactios (at least not when they actually did ... And Chisame would proberly still be in the dark about it call sitting back in Mahora playing around being Chiu-Sama)

Secondly we proberly wouldn't know the other Magelings on the school (including Misora) ... And they wouldn't have met Al, thereby unlikely to have received the infodump by him about where he should go look for his Father, which was the direct reason they went to Mundus Magicus in the first place
Old 2009-12-11, 12:41   Link #4610
ZeroForever

well i assume they would have went to magical mundus eventually, otherwise Chao wouldn't have been born a martian and she wouldn't refer to him as her revered ancestor. It's just the methodology would have to be changed completely.

Other notable points would be no chachamaru or if there was it would be a significantly weaker version (maybe no AI) that's limited to hakase's current worlds knowledge instead of a mix of her genius + future tech.

It's also likely they wouldn't realize that it's Mars until it's to late ex - after everything happen.
Negi also wouldn't go through nearly as much training as the tournement and everything in mundus was pushed by her. Without chisame getting involved alot of Negi's decisions or personal resolves wouldn't have occurred.

Which is why i think it's a ideal fanfic scenerio, because something of the sort had to be canon for Chao to exist and do what she did in the first place. It would also be interesting and could be very good if done well.
Old 2009-12-11, 13:24   Link #4611
Sian
Kozukuri Shimasho

lets see ... him going to Mundus Magicus doesn't set in stone that his heirs is going to be claimed to be Martian ... neither does him not going to Mundus Magicus before getting much older bar it from happening

Chachamaru you might have a point ... but Mahora have nuts enough tech allready ... and then she'd just be powered even more by Eva i'd guess

what does Chao have to do with Natsumi discovering that Mundus Magicus is Mars?

That Negi wouldn't have trained that much is a truth with modifications ... there was relatively little direct training involved in the Mahora Festival Arc ... Indirect yeah ... but most of it is likely to have happened anyways if they were going anywhere ...

Your true when your saying that without Chisame around there would have been made some different decisions, but i won't say anything groundbreaking because then another character would likely have taken over that mantle to be his 'id'

Again ... if Chao wasn't they would have had much less of a reason even to be where they were now and wouldn't have the knowledge (either directly due to her or indirectly due to her, due to the character development she coused) ... i doubt they would have gotten around getting to MM till next major break (maybe even after they're done with last term in the school) which likely would allready have been to late, and there would be nothing they could do about it ...

Chao's Main thing was that she pushed the plot forward in a way where Negi met up with the people which convinced him that it would be a good idea to go to Mundus Magicus ... and meet up with those which could help him there
Old 2009-12-11, 13:30   Link #4612
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sian View Post
for starters it would be unlikely that Yue, Haruna and Chisame got Pactios (at least not when they actually did ... And Chisame would proberly still be in the dark about it call sitting back in Mahora playing around being Chiu-Sama)

Secondly we proberly wouldn't know the other Magelings on the school (including Misora) ... And they wouldn't have met Al, thereby unlikely to have received the infodump by him about where he should go look for his Father, which was the direct reason they went to Mundus Magicus in the first place
negi would still have met Al if Al felt that Negi needed to know about certain things. Al was awake and keeping track of things.
Old 2009-12-11, 17:10   Link #4613
kwendy

Quote:
...Wonder how things are going with Armored!Rakan vs. Fate & Mr. Supposed-To-Be-Dead-Guy?
By the way, it's not only mister, but it can be missis (Arika) or even miss (Asuna): if I'm not wrong, it can be anyone with royal blood. It can be even Negi Springfield or Cao Lin Shen
Old 2009-12-11, 23:37   Link #4614
Blank-Mage
Maniacal laughter ensues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwendy View Post
By the way, it's not only mister, but it can be missis (Arika) or even miss (Asuna): if I'm not wrong, it can be anyone with royal blood. It can be even Negi Springfield or Cao Lin Shen
There are some interesting thoughts, eh?
Old 2009-12-12, 16:04   Link #4615
DKN117

What the hell's up with there being no chapter next week? Ch. 273's last page did not say "Negima will be taking a break next week", so what's going on?
Old 2009-12-12, 16:06   Link #4616
Sian
Kozukuri Shimasho

Magazine double issue ... the Magazine the Chapters is placed it doesn't hit the shops next week
Old 2009-12-12, 18:07   Link #4617
DKN117

Does "double issue" mean we'll get two chapters released at once, or are we getting gypped (sp.) out of a week's issue?
Old 2009-12-12, 18:37   Link #4618
TnAdct1
Honya-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKN117 View Post
Does "double issue" mean we'll get two chapters released at once, or are we getting gypped (sp.) out of a week's issue?
A double issue usually means that one issue of a magazine is on sale at newsstands for two weeks instead of the usual one week (with the magazine sometimes being bigger than a regular issue). However, even with the double issue, there's only one chapter of Negima appearing in said issue.

P. S., just to let you guys know, the next chapter of Negima will also appear in a double issue.
Old 2009-12-12, 21:25   Link #4619
DKN117

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnAdct1 View Post
A double issue usually means that one issue of a magazine is on sale at newsstands for two weeks instead of the usual one week (with the magazine sometimes being bigger than a regular issue). However, even with the double issue, there's only one chapter of Negima appearing in said issue.

P. S., just to let you guys know, the next chapter of Negima will also appear in a double issue.
So we are getting gypped out of a week's chapter until the 23rd, even though Akamatsu's presumably still making it to be complete and ready to post/publish by the 16th.

...FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
Old 2009-12-15, 00:35   Link #4620
Nesty

Kennie's been getting lazy! so many 2 weeks for one chapter LOL. All would be forgiven if he'd just come a Toronto anime convention and be guest of honor :P

Tags
action, fantasy