AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-05-17, 20:00   Link #521
Vinak
Procrastinator

Ichigo's inability to control the size of his zanpakuto was during the time he had Rukia's power. Ichigo now has a permanent-state shikai.
Old 2009-05-18, 19:13   Link #522
Chaos Zangetsu
Demon King

We can't assuming Ichigo knows how to control his sword's size currently. It still looks as huge as in the beginning. His permament skikai should have nothing to do with controling it's size, since it was that way in the beginning as well and Ichigo has grown a heck of alot more powerful since then. Ichigo never had a regular unreleashed zanpakuto. Since he never had it regular, we don't know how huge it could've been and is now. His skikai form stays the same size because that's just how shikais are and I personally don't know or think that zanpakuto can be affected by the power of the shinigami as much as the unreleashed form can but I think now because then shinigami who still can't control the size and get pretty high up in power would have huge shikais too and this we don't see.
Old 2009-05-23, 14:55   Link #523
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Ichigo's zanapkuto was bloated and bald when he first faced Renji / Byakuya . The permanent shikai Zangetsu was still bald when he entered SS . He couldn't cut Zaraki due to that very reason . But the brief training session in the inner world changed that .

Ichigo can't control his zanpakuto size also the reason for perm.shikai is, Ichigo constantly releases reatsu . The explanation with faucet and tank metaphor is given by Ishida when they first encountered a Menos .
Old 2009-07-02, 18:44   Link #524
Gin
*Artist

when looking for pics of the 1st squad vc i found this pic

and it reminded me of isshin, could isshin be the former 1st squad vc?

edit: apparently im
Quote:
You are an idiot for even coming up with this theory, let alone posting it.
ouch

Last edited by Gin; 2009-07-03 at 16:44.
Old 2009-07-03, 13:52   Link #525
ShinAkuma135
King of Beasts

Send a message via AIM to ShinAkuma135
maybe he's a former captain of 10th division and was promoted to zero guard but abandoned his duty somehow and his punishment was having his powers revoked for a certain time period. knowing this he wanted to spend some time on earth maybe?
Old 2009-07-03, 14:22   Link #526
Tsukase
what???!!!!

Send a message via MSN to Tsukase Send a message via Yahoo to Tsukase
i think he has something with urahara and was banned with him...who knows
Old 2009-07-04, 04:36   Link #527
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

alright...Vaizards are in play, so now it's only a matter of months before Isshin pops up >.>
Old 2009-07-06, 12:04   Link #528
Chaos Zangetsu
Demon King

I bet that this story is only halfway through. I bet that Aizen will succeed in getting to the SS King's dimension somewhere along the line and Ichigo fights him in the final battle there. No doubt that Isshin's past will be revealed as well as everyone else's past and how everything started.
Also, maybe Aizen isn't the biggest bad guy or trying to ultimately do a good thing?
Old 2009-07-06, 16:04   Link #529
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
when looking for pics of the 1st squad vc i found this pic

and it reminded me of isshin, could isshin be the former 1st squad vc?

edit: apparently im
ouch
there seems to be a ass hole who goes around and Neg Reps people for posting their "hunches"
Old 2009-07-06, 18:41   Link #530
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
there seems to be a ass hole who goes around and Neg Reps people for posting their "hunches"
yeah it was neutral though so it doesn't bother me that much
Old 2009-07-06, 19:36   Link #531
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
let them keep it up, they'll eventually get banned for abusing the system.
Old 2009-07-10, 13:39   Link #532
XLilaX

HI I'm new and I just registered for this purpose alone : Kurosaki Isshin's True Identity (i have a feeling alot of people might disagree with me....)

1. Kurosaki might not be....... IS NOT his real name ----> in one of the manga chapters Ryuken and Isshin were talking in the basement of the hospital and RYuken calls him Kurosaki O.o wats surprising is Isshin's reaction : he was like you never called me that before etc.
So unless he used to call him 'Baka' or 'Shinigami' or something else Kurosaki is defintely not his real name.......

2. In the Turn Back the Pendulum Arc Hikifune was promoted to the Zero Division aka Royal Guards (chap. 108 pg 14-16) *Not many people even knew of this position
The only way I think you can get promoted is if there is a vacancy .... right? So what I'm saying Isshin could have been a former Royal Guard YEAH!!

3. Since we have already seen how Kurosaki Isshin looks in his Shinigami robes we see there is a piece of a Captain's sash/coat thing tied to his shoulder (at least that's how it looks to me..) If he were part of the Zero Division then it would mean he was Captain of the Royal Guards !!!

PS
Kubo Tite is only human so it makes sense that stuff like why is Ichigo's hair is orange just don't add up...... yet.... the point is don't over think the small stuff ^^
Old 2009-07-10, 15:44   Link #533
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Where do you live, his mom's hair is orange! But that aside, the theory of Isshin being RG is very popular and very old, if the royal guard have seen the King's face I doubt they'd be allowed to leave SS with such information...plus, being Hikifune's vacancy would make him very old, and I doubt he married Masaki in a gigai-instead, I think he was just an insanely strong shinigami who had his powers sealed. As for his name, I think Isshin is his real one but he used a fake one during his stay in SS, maybe he's the previous 10th captain.
Old 2009-07-10, 16:39   Link #534
ShinAkuma135
King of Beasts

Send a message via AIM to ShinAkuma135
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Where do you live, his mom's hair is orange! But that aside, the theory of Isshin being RG is very popular and very old, if the royal guard have seen the King's face I doubt they'd be allowed to leave SS with such information...plus, being Hikifune's vacancy would make him very old, and I doubt he married Masaki in a gigai-instead, I think he was just an insanely strong shinigami who had his powers sealed. As for his name, I think Isshin is his real one but he used a fake one during his stay in SS, maybe he's the previous 10th captain.
urahara mentioned in the turn back pendulum arc to hiyori that you cannot resign from the gotei 13 except if you're being promoted to RG or have to be on leave for certain circumstances....i think isshin might've fallen into the 'circumstances' part
Old 2009-07-10, 20:25   Link #535
XLilaX

Circumstances? What kind, like being dangerous or framed like the vaizards? Or Masaki XD..love is blind *sigh* XD

I remember some people saying that Isshin was a Shiba but that's really unlikely cuz I mean there are like four noble families : The Shiba-clan, the Kuchikis, the Yoruichi peeps and ummmmm..... well I don't know the last one, perhaps Isshin is from the last one, it explains why he's so strong :P
Old 2009-07-10, 21:46   Link #536
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by XLilaX View Post
I remember some people saying that Isshin was a Shiba but that's really unlikely cuz I mean there are like four noble families : The Shiba-clan, the Kuchikis, the Yoruichi peeps and ummmmm..... well I don't know the last one, perhaps Isshin is from the last one, it explains why he's so strong :P
There are four great noble families, the kuchikis the shinoins (yoruichi), the kyorakus (shunsui) and an unrevealed family, the shibas used to be the 5th great noble family but they fell from grace with ss, some people think that isshin's leaving ss may have been what caused the shibas fall
Old 2009-07-10, 23:53   Link #537
Lady Luna

Gin, I completely agree. There are quite a few plot loose ends floating in the breeze. And, I think that is a big one. A key one. And Isshin has quite a role to play in it.
Old 2009-07-11, 10:33   Link #538
Chaos Zangetsu
Demon King

Quote:
1. Kurosaki might not be....... IS NOT his real name ----> in one of the manga chapters Ryuken and Isshin were talking in the basement of the hospital and RYuken calls him Kurosaki O.o wats surprising is Isshin's reaction : he was like you never called me that before etc.
So unless he used to call him 'Baka' or 'Shinigami' or something else Kurosaki is defintely not his real name.......

2. In the Turn Back the Pendulum Arc Hikifune was promoted to the Zero Division aka Royal Guards (chap. 108 pg 14-16) *Not many people even knew of this position
The only way I think you can get promoted is if there is a vacancy .... right? So what I'm saying Isshin could have been a former Royal Guard YEAH!!

3. Since we have already seen how Kurosaki Isshin looks in his Shinigami robes we see there is a piece of a Captain's sash/coat thing tied to his shoulder (at least that's how it looks to me..) If he were part of the Zero Division then it would mean he was Captain of the Royal Guards !!!
There's a hole in your explaination.
1. Isshin coul've been easily been suprised by Ryuuken calling him by his last name because he knows Isshin but like Uryuu did in the first few times meeting Ichigo, he always said Shinigami and not Ichigo's actual name. Ryuuken seems to have a bigger grudge against shinigami than Uryuu did, possibly because of experiences in the past, so Ryuuken could've took longer and suprised Isshin that day. This can also show that Isshin and Ryuuken used to be friends or have done stuff in the past. Other than that, I can't see why Isshin would be suprised that way other than Ryuuken just calling him that because he knows who Ichigo is and knowing Isshin was his father it would easy to suprise him by saying his last name . There's not much else that can be said about Isshin's actual name until later if we ever find out.
2. If Isshin was a royal guard, then the question is hat the heck happened for them to seal his powers and not execute him if he had known secret intel or saw and or knew the king because they just won't let someone with that just waltz out to the real world if he did powers or not.
3. The explaination of him being the captain is wrong because if he wasn't the captain of the royal guards anymore, he wouldn't have the insignia. Plus, with his powers sealed and the life he was living with Masaki, I doubt a current captain of the zero squad could be that way and still be captain.
Old 2009-07-11, 12:23   Link #539
XLilaX

Quote:

Wow my explanation was pretty much ripped up
Any how the more I think about it Isshin doesn't really seem much of a R.G. cuz like that dude said they won't just let him escape with all the secret info. he has of the Zero Division *sigh* if only this silly hueco mundo arc will hurry up and get to the point already
Old 2009-07-11, 14:44   Link #540
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos Zangetsu View Post
There's a hole in your explaination.
1. Isshin coul've been easily been suprised by Ryuuken calling him by his last name because he knows Isshin but like Uryuu did in the first few times meeting Ichigo, he always said Shinigami and not Ichigo's actual name. Ryuuken seems to have a bigger grudge against shinigami than Uryuu did, possibly because of experiences in the past, so Ryuuken could've took longer and suprised Isshin that day. This can also show that Isshin and Ryuuken used to be friends or have done stuff in the past. Other than that, I can't see why Isshin would be suprised that way other than Ryuuken just calling him that because he knows who Ichigo is and knowing Isshin was his father it would easy to suprise him by saying his last name . There's not much else that can be said about Isshin's actual name until later if we ever find out.
Nothing has realy shown Ryuuken has a grudge against shinigami. Ryuuken's core is someone that wants to protect and porvide for his family. He doesn't want to be a Quincy because you can't make a liveing doing so. He tells Uryuu that it is a shinigami's job to save the dead. He then tells Uryuu to say away from his grandfather because he has no talent as a Quincy. Souken tells Uryuu that Ryuuken isn't wrong but neither is Uryuu in wanting to protect everyone from the hollows he sees. Souken explains that diffrent things become importent depending on what someone wants to protect. Uryuu mistakenly belives that Ryuuken wants to protect his money when in fact it is Uryuu he truely wants to protect. The stay away from shinigami is more of him trying to protect Uryuu then anything to do with a grudge.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Closed Thread