AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-03-28, 23:01   Link #81
full_metal_sousuke

Send a message via AIM to full_metal_sousuke
i liker her white eyes, purple hair, and shyness. comeon who couldnt like it. see check it out.

Old 2006-04-22, 14:48   Link #82
feathersakura

I really dont like her at all
dont know what ppl sees in her
after reading this, I still dont knoe- -||
not cute or good on my opinion
feathersakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-24, 02:26   Link #83
McMilk
*Artist

Yeah, she's cute before the time skip.
But she looks like a hooker after that.
McMilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-24, 09:38   Link #84
nessy

really? i view hinata as creepy. +_+

edit - okay, she looks cute here:
nessy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-19, 13:02   Link #85
radis

Quite frankly Hinata i one of my favorite characters, second only to naruto!!

I think people (myself included) think she's cute because of her shyness, her low tone voice (in japanese i mean, never heard the english version), the fact that she's very nice to everyone, because of her determination not to give up even though she wasn't very strong to begin with and all her famaly looked down on her.... lot's of reasons.

Yes she is a bit TOO shy, but that is for comedy reasons! (i mean, naruto is also a bit too thick, and sakura too violent...).
radis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-19, 13:29   Link #86
PhantomX
Tsuruya's Lover

Send a message via AIM to PhantomX Send a message via MSN to PhantomX
How does she look like a hooker when she's older? She STILL wears that jacket XD
Maybe if she ran around in only her fishnet shirt with her large cleavage showing I would agree ... but she doesn't really, and she still has the same cute and shy attitude.

Spoiler for Being like this would make her more of a hooker:
PhantomX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-20, 02:05   Link #87
Blood Fang

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomX
How does she look like a hooker when she's older? She STILL wears that jacket XD
Maybe if she ran around in only her fishnet shirt with her large cleavage showing I would agree ... but she doesn't really, and she still has the same cute and shy attitude.

Spoiler for Being like this would make her more of a hooker:
I liked her before but after seeing that picture of her. I am in love
Blood Fang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-20, 04:13   Link #88
mechwar666
Mech

Send a message via MSN to mechwar666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood Fang
I liked her before but after seeing that picture of her. I am in love

I AGREE ON A 250% THERE BUDDY! ... someone should make a poll about who's the sexiest after time skip *sakura can be kept outside ... not much changed, besides her becoming mini-tsunade (although naruto was trying to peek in the baths in the series so i guess he is a mini-jiraya/mini-kyubi ^^)
mechwar666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-20, 05:15   Link #89
Alice Elliot
#1 Yaoi/Shonen-Ai Hater

Send a message via MSN to Alice Elliot
Hm there are much reasons to it why Hinata is cute. She's also my favourite female-chara in the series. One reason is certainly that Hinata always believed in Naruto, when all people laughed about him, what a looser he is and so on she was the one who didn't laugh about him. She is a really caring person, which really cares about everyone. Well she is the shy type of girl, but also she proved that she can be really strong (Yea guess that's thanks to Naruto ). Well I like how she looks as well and also I like her "own" fighting-style which is a mix of Neji's Style mixed up with dancing. Her fainting-stuff is just funny as well if she can't get words out in front of Naruto. Dunno in my opinion just everything about her is cute, if she would be real I would kidnap her and take her home with me
Alice Elliot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-29, 17:25   Link #90
subzero pimpster

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2H-Dragon View Post
Those eyes in bed would give me an heart attack.

Does Hinata look difrent after the timeskip? Saw a pic from the manga of Naruto(after the time skip) he didn't change much. :| Not that Naruto is ugly or anything, but his clothes just freaking sucks.
u said that hinata byukagan eyes in bed would freak u out or something like that but on my side of the story i think those eyes in bed means she's in pain from the sex
subzero pimpster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-29, 20:27   Link #91
subzero pimpster

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aru View Post
I'd settle for anyone in that show axing her off.
not hinata u mussy crazy hinata is so freaking cute with that shyness bey that ya opinion this is mines k
subzero pimpster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-29, 20:34   Link #92
Asianknight82
Banned

no one seems to be taking into account as to why she's so shy. Her dad thinks of her as trash/failure and treats her accordingly, when your own father raises you in such a way you can't help but have extremely low self esteem.

Hinata is my fav female character, she's the first one to truly like Naruto, following by Iruka, etc etc, she doesn't descriminate against people, have a kind heart, and is a hard worker. Her personality just makes you want to give her a big hug and protect her. XP
Asianknight82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-30, 05:52   Link #93
Areguzanda
Ecchi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asianknight82 View Post
no one seems to be taking into account as to why she's so shy. Her dad thinks of her as trash/failure and treats her accordingly, when your own father raises you in such a way you can't help but have extremely low self esteem.

Hinata is my fav female character, she's the first one to truly like Naruto, following by Iruka, etc etc, she doesn't descriminate against people, have a kind heart, and is a hard worker. Her personality just makes you want to give her a big hug and protect her. XP
did you get those words from my mouth before I could speak them or what?

Areguzanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-30, 05:58   Link #94
cheese no koma
kita kita oyaji

and i see a striking resemblence of hinata too, on ur avatar that is.
cheese no koma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-30, 06:06   Link #95
Areguzanda
Ecchi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese no koma View Post
and i see a striking resemblence of hinata too, on ur avatar that is.
(my sig also btw)
well what can I say. I just love that kind of girls. silent, kind, shy, caring, more traditional, cute and lovely
(though the one I love will allways be Aoi-chan )
hehe

Old 2007-03-30, 10:42   Link #96
chaz017
Senior Member...ish

Hmm, funny I should see this thread after responding to a similar thing in another. Anyway, I'm a Hinata fan myself but I wouldn't say I like her because she is shy. I tend to prefer sincere girls and Hinata is 100% sincere, everything she does is for good reasons. A girl doesn't have to be like Hinata to be sincere though. I also like Temari because she does everything for reason and isn't all wishy washy about it. As far looks, I guess that's personal preference on whether or not you think she looks cute or not. I still think there should be a poll, I haven't seen one...
chaz017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-30, 12:58   Link #97
gibits
Endless

She reminds me of my girlfriend back in college, very shy and naive about things..... Cute is usually designated for pretty shy girls, and she fits the bill.

Anyway that's one reason I like her, but the real reason is that she's the only one that sees how great Naruto is right from the start. Naruto doesn't have to jump through hops to impress her (unlike Sakura and the rest of the starting Genin), she actually likes Naruto for just being Naruto.

The only person that I can say that related to Naruto innately would be Sasuke (loved that flashback of them in the academy) back when his character didn't suck. But recent manga chapters show that there might be hope for him afterall.
gibits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-30, 13:22   Link #98
Scourge87
Dark Lord of the West

If I knew a girl like Hinata and she look and acted like her, I will ask her out fast! Her shyness and her determination is a major turn on to me. God I need help.
Scourge87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-30, 14:35   Link #99
Asianknight82
Banned

need I say more?
Asianknight82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-30, 14:51   Link #100
Areguzanda
Ecchi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asianknight82 View Post

need I say more?
you just need to give me some sort of warning before you post something like that!!