Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-10-10, 14:42   Link #481
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngde View Post
Well, she wasn't blind by the end. I'm more curious as to how she's STANDING behind the counter. (It's a miracle!!!) Then again, it's probably a crack skit anyway since I doubt she would managae an odan shop on the side of being an Empress.
Probably for the same reason she's running an udon shop. It's just the setting for the sound drama.
Old 2008-10-17, 07:52   Link #482
kazuki_yuki92
Lelouch and C.C fans

Send a message via Yahoo to kazuki_yuki92
where i can watch code geass drama english sub?
Old 2008-10-18, 20:16   Link #483
FoxxFireArt

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazuki_yuki92 View Post
where i can watch code geass drama english sub?
You can find a few on youtube, but audio dramas are tricky to find subtitles for. It normally requires someone puts them to pictures.
Old 2008-10-19, 02:19   Link #484
darthfury78

Could someone provide pictures of all of the released Code Geass R2 Sound Drama CD covers?
darthfury78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-19, 02:27   Link #485
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfury78 View Post
Could someone provide pictures of all of the released Code Geass R2 Sound Drama CD covers?
The quality sucks, but the geass.jp site has them all.
Old 2008-10-19, 02:50   Link #486
FoxxFireArt

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Looks like the next Audio drama will be released after the US election.
It seems last season had 6 audio CDs. If season two is similar that would mean one more CD. I think C.C., Rolo, Lelouch, Kallen, and Nunnally (I think her song is in the next CD.) have had character songs this season. I guess maybe Suzaku would get the last character song.
I think the audio dramas have been consistently funny ones.
Old 2008-10-19, 04:08   Link #487
rose-wisteria
~Cuteness is NOT a Crime~

Send a message via AIM to rose-wisteria Send a message via MSN to rose-wisteria Send a message via Yahoo to rose-wisteria
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
It seems last season had 6 audio CDs. If season two is similar that would mean one more CD. I think C.C., Rolo, Lelouch, Kallen, and Nunnally (I think her song is in the next CD.) have had character songs this season. I guess maybe Suzaku would get the last character song.
I believe I read somewhere in this thread that Suzaku's VA refuse to sing? It would make so much sense for the last one to be Suzaku's but if he refuses to, then let it be I say. Anyways, after watching Hakushaku to Yousei, I'll be surprised if Xingke doesn't sing the last character song since he did a decent job with the ED for that anime. I'm not saying that it'll be him but he has a nice singing voice. ^_^ Also, since both Rollo and Xingke are R2 exclusive character only and are listed as major characters by Wikipedia, Xingke must be put to use like Rollo. I hear Anya's VA has a pretty singing voice so I'll not be surprised if it's her either.
rose-wisteria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-20, 00:05   Link #488
Sprite_Coke

Send a message via AIM to Sprite_Coke
Quote:
Check the 1st page of this thread
And I'd like to comment that I am very sad that this series has been moved to "Older Series"
Old 2008-10-20, 03:31   Link #489
darthfury78

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
This is one of the reasons why I don't consider R2 as the official continuation of Code Geass. Officially, R2 was to have picked up where Stage 25 had left off, starting with Stage 26 to Stage 50. Turn 1 to Turn 25, is different from Stages 1 to 25. One can say that "Turns 1-25" is non-canon, while Stages 26-50 could be the official continuation of Code Geass R1.
Old 2008-10-20, 03:46   Link #490
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
This is one of the reasons why I don't consider R2 as the official continuation of Code Geass. Officially, R2 was to have picked up where Stage 25 had left off, starting with Stage 26 to Stage 50. Turn 1 to Turn 25, is different from Stages 1 to 25. One can say that "Turns 1-25" is non-canon, while Stages 26-50 could be the official continuation of Code Geass R1.
Okay, honestly... how many fsck'd up reasons do you have for not considering it canon?
Old 2008-10-20, 05:09   Link #491
darthfury78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Okay, honestly... how many fsck'd up reasons do you have for not considering it canon?
Just read my previous posts.

It's all there.

I need not say anymore than that.
Old 2008-10-20, 08:00   Link #492
Dream_Traveller
Banned

"It's all there" condenses itself down to incessant Lelouch/Milly ranting, and drastically over-amplifying the 'importance' of Ashford where none existed. Admit it.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-20, 14:12   Link #493
darthfury78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
"It's all there" condenses itself down to incessant Lelouch/Milly ranting, and drastically over-amplifying the 'importance' of Ashford where none existed. Admit it.
DT,
You should be an entertainment consultant because you are very wise beyond your years.

Seriously.

I can't see how anyone can't think outside the box but prefers the narrow approach to what is given.

Take the time to read all of my comments. It is a very good read from my perspective.
Old 2008-10-20, 14:19   Link #494
Dream_Traveller
Banned

From your perspective, yes, Us, though, we do not see Lelouch not being paired with Milly as a 'narrow approach', and we see you as a whiny little tantrum-thrower.

I really, really do wish Milly died in Turn 18, now, just to shut you up.
Old 2008-10-20, 14:54   Link #495
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
I think the audio dramas have been consistently funny ones.
Since I've heard that Suzaku's VA doesn't like to sing (or can't), I doubt Suzaku will be it. It will probably be some random character like the way Milly was the last character song last season. Maybe Anya, Viletta or Nina or someone like that.
Old 2008-10-20, 14:56   Link #496
FoxxFireArt

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngde View Post
Since I've heard that Suzaku's VA doesn't like to sing (or can't), I doubt Suzaku will be it. It will probably be some random character like the way Milly was the last character song last season. Maybe Anya, Viletta or Nina or someone like that.
You'd just think that you'd want the last singer to be someone important to the story. Rather then just some random character.

I'm wondering what Nunnally's VA song will be about? Kallen's was obviously about Lelouch.
Old 2008-10-20, 16:29   Link #497
darthfury78

Quote:
From your perspective, yes, Us, though, we do not see Lelouch not being paired with Milly as a 'narrow approach', and we see you as a whiny little tantrum-thrower.

I really, really do wish Milly died in Turn 18, now, just to shut you up.
If they had paired Milly up with Lelouch in Turn 12, and she died in Turn 13, I would not have felt too bad about it because she would have acknowledged her feelings to Lelouch.

As I have already mentioned, Code Geass R2 is a completely different series from the first season because the story was to have begun with "Stage 26" and not "Turn 1".

Stages 1-25 are the official canon of Code Geass

Turns 1-25 are non canon of Code Geass. Thus Code Geass R2 I no longer consider as part of the Code Geass universe. Everything was rushed, unlike season one. I don't think that this is the last we have seen of Code Geass with Lelouch.
Old 2008-10-20, 16:47   Link #498
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Quote:
If they had paired Milly up with Lelouch in Turn 12, and she died in Turn 13, I would not have felt too bad about it because she would have acknowledged her feelings to Lelouch.

As I have already mentioned, Code Geass R2 is a completely different series from the first season because the story was to have begun with "Stage 26" and not "Turn 1".

Stages 1-25 are the official canon of Code Geass

Turns 1-25 are non canon of Code Geass. Thus Code Geass R2 I no longer consider as part of the Code Geass universe. Everything was rushed, unlike season one. I don't think that this is the last we have seen of Code Geass with Lelouch.

THAT is why you see R2 as non-canon.

I am laughing here. You sound like a fucking, I don't know, Trekkie, or something. "Oh, it's Turn! Not Stage! Therefore it isn't canon!"

Okay, wiseass, give us proof that it was meant to start with this mythical "Stage 26", and we'll believe you. However, for dismissing R2 as non-canon, over the following: stating the producers hated what they did but they didn't, not having Milly Ashford, who was useless from her appearance anyway, paired up with Lelouch, and the naming 'issue' (STAGE, not TURN, right?), you are a fucking idiot.

Oh, and Okouchi's word, Lelouch is dead. Staff's word, Lelouch is dead. Official profile, Lelouch is dead. You lose.

For the record, also, were you braindead when watching Turn 12? (Or should that be Stage 37, hm?) Did you not get that Lelouch never, ever noticed Milly's feelings for him? Do you wonder why there's so little Milly/Lelouch fanfiction? It's because the pairing is either one that is hated, or one that is impossible. Lelouch never took heed of her advances (of which she made about one), or her feelings, and she gracefully bowed the hell out to make way for Shirley, who she supported in trying to link her up to Lelouch. I do hope this burrows its way into your skull, because you need a reality check.
Old 2008-10-20, 18:26   Link #499
darthfury78

Quote:

THAT is why you see R2 as non-canon.

I am laughing here. You sound like a fucking, I don't know, Trekkie, or something. "Oh, it's Turn! Not Stage! Therefore it isn't canon!"

Okay, wiseass, give us proof that it was meant to start with this mythical "Stage 26", and we'll believe you. However, for dismissing R2 as non-canon, over the following: stating the producers hated what they did but they didn't, not having Milly Ashford, who was useless from her appearance anyway, paired up with Lelouch, and the naming 'issue' (STAGE, not TURN, right?), you are a fucking idiot.

Oh, and Okouchi's word, Lelouch is dead. Staff's word, Lelouch is dead. Official profile, Lelouch is dead. You lose.

For the record, also, were you braindead when watching Turn 12? (Or should that be Stage 37, hm?) Did you not get that Lelouch never, ever noticed Milly's feelings for him? Do you wonder why there's so little Milly/Lelouch fanfiction? It's because the pairing is either one that is hated, or one that is impossible. Lelouch never took heed of her advances (of which she made about one), or her feelings, and she gracefully bowed the hell out to make way for Shirley, who she supported in trying to link her up to Lelouch. I do hope this burrows its way into your skull, because you need a reality check.
Imagination are the foundation of this forum. We collectively share our ideas and opinions. Otherwise, it wouldn't be so much fun.

I am glad to see that Code Geass might one day return to the TV screens. Whether it will be a Director's cut remains to be seen. There is enough demand for the Director's original vision of R2 to be realized.

I want to see Code Geass as an expanded universe because there is so much that needs to be explained.

The Milly x Lelouch was non-existant because it was never acknowledged or properly developed in the anime in the same manner as Shirley and Lelouch. Also, since Shirley was dead, Milly would have take her place to make Lelouch feel human and know that she was his ally in his cause to make the world into a better place. If it was, there would have been an increase of Milly x Lelouch fanservice.
Old 2008-10-20, 18:30   Link #500
Dream_Traveller
Banned

You're not displaying imagination. You're whining like a pissant, and giving stupid reasons for calling R2 off as 'non-canon' that are totally laughable and utterly false, and show that you're clearly grasping at straws.

And do you know what other scenarios Taniguchi had for R2? Jeremiah's sister being Zero or Lelouch taking people aboard an airship for no reason? Yeah. No.

Tags
drama cd