AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-05-07, 06:52   Link #2361
ziggi92

will there be next raw chapter after Mangahelpers.com quit letting Weekly Shounen Jump manga to their site and is is it possible to know when when Ch 47 comes out?
ziggi92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-07, 08:08   Link #2362
maxikki

i want to know what happen to medaka in middle school, zenkichi talked about an event that involved medaka and some other guy who was the student coucil president at that time.
maxikki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-07, 08:33   Link #2363
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxikki View Post
i want to know what happen to medaka in middle school, zenkichi talked about an event that involved medaka and some other guy who was the student coucil president at that time.
Kumagawa, that's him. He was first featured in ch.19, and up until now is the only student to not sucumb to her powers.

More than that, he convinced Akune to beat her to a pulp, made of the school a hell... On top of that, his acts as president council were everything but good for the school's sake.

Zen considers him Medaka's nightmare, because he not only never was beaten by her power of change, Kumagawa defeated her morally.

Readers speculations theorize the 'Perses Mode' is the result of all the hatred Medaka was accumulating towards him.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-08, 06:59   Link #2364
Last Carpet

Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
Kumagawa, that's him. He was first featured in ch.19, and up until now is the only student to not sucumb to her powers.

More than that, he convinced Akune to beat her to a pulp, made of the school a hell... On top of that, his acts as president council were everything but good for the school's sake.

Zen considers him Medaka's nightmare, because he not only never was beaten by her power of change, Kumagawa defeated her morally.

Readers speculations theorize the 'Perses Mode' is the result of all the hatred Medaka was accumulating towards him.
It's actually pretty ironic. She likes to say that she's normal but would a normal person go out of her way to change someone. She's says she loves everyone, her friends, her enemies and people she doesn't even know, but I wonder if she could honestly say she loves Kumagawa. Even with all that we don't know, Medaka's past, the history of the rest of the 13 Party, Zenkichi's awakening abnormality, Medaka's real feelings for her best friend, I'd say that Kumagawa Misogi himself is the biggest mystery of all.

I wonder if he's even still alive, since Medaka still goes to school I doubt that she killed him like she tried to do to Unzen. And if he is alive, he'll probably come back to school. Maybe he's been recovering for three years. There are so many things I want to know about him. If he was such a "Born Loser", how did he even become Student Council President in Middle School, did no one even run against him. What did he do that made Medaka lose it?

(Judging from the comics and the bleeding girl, I'd guess Medaka knew a girl who actually liked Kumagawa and got her to confess her feelings in hopes it would help him, only to have him attack her. Then again this is only a guess)

And with what we know about the school, with the kids classified as Normal, Special, or Abnormal, I think it's safe to assume that Kumagawa is Abnormal, possibly at the 13 Party's level. If the Flask Plan intends to sacrifice the students of the school, you know Kumagawa would volunteer himself for it in a heartbeat. If anything, I'd like to see how Medaka would react if Kumagawa returned. You just know it's going to happen eventually. But even if Medaka's memories return, I think Zenkichi will be the one to beat him instead of her
Last Carpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-08, 17:52   Link #2365
DJ Trouble
Pajama Party!

Gaaaaaaaaah, it's been too long without raws. It's been too long without a chapter. D=
DJ Trouble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-08, 18:10   Link #2366
Sol Falling

I'll second that. Kurosu, did you guys get nailed by Raw Paradise going down or something?
Sol Falling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-08, 18:52   Link #2367
Homura7

Be patient, guys, the raw will be here soon. It was delayed due to the Golden Week.

Last edited by Homura7; 2010-05-08 at 19:29.
Old 2010-05-09, 11:45   Link #2368
Homura7

http://www.mediafire.com/?yutzdzkj0de

Did I make you wait too long?

EDIT: And "King" finally shows the true extent of his powers.
Old 2010-05-09, 12:00   Link #2369
Iron21

Damn King, damn that hax bastard to hell.

Spoiler for Spoiler:
Iron21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-09, 12:04   Link #2370
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron21 View Post
Damn King, damn that hax bastard to hell.

Spoiler for Spoiler:
Spoiler for Ch.49:
Old 2010-05-09, 12:12   Link #2371
Iron21

Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
Spoiler for Ch.49:
Spoiler for Spoilers:
Old 2010-05-09, 13:45   Link #2372
ziggi92

I knew this was gonna happened it is very predictable that King would make Medaka have another mind and but think on chapter 50 Zenkichi will become furious and with it unlock his abnormal side I think that like Zenkichi is Medaka common sense Medaka is Key of Zenkichi abnormal but also this shounen manga so We Know who are going to win it's not going to be like Sasuke in Naruto manga going to evil side like Medaka has been forced to do here.
And also the key over Medaka true mind is Kiss from Zenkichi or flashback when Medaka and Zenkichi are fighting because that scene is predictable in every story or manga when someone close goes to "DARK SIDE" they always end up fighting most closest one the one who is trying get other one to renmber the good times so in coming chapters we are expected to see battle between Medaka and Zenkichi and like other shounen manga the good side always wins and about King i think the older brother is going to fight the king after he see wants happens to his sister.
So Next coming chapters are going to have much action and drama between trying to make Medaka turn over them.
Old 2010-05-09, 13:51   Link #2373
Haesslich
Go to DMC! Go to DMC!

Spoilers, much? Personally, I'm looking to see how Medaka will react to everything. Given that this looks like another Kumagawa situation in the making.
Haesslich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-09, 14:09   Link #2374
ziggi92

Spoiler for medaka next chapters:
Old 2010-05-09, 14:58   Link #2375
maxikki

the school chairman said that zenkichi might be an abnormal, if its true then his abnormality is to be a normal
Old 2010-05-09, 17:43   Link #2376
Rejuvenation
Final Elysium

Spoiler:
Old 2010-05-09, 18:21   Link #2377
Iron21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rejuvenation View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler for Spoilers:
Old 2010-05-10, 02:27   Link #2378
ziggi92

Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2010-05-10, 08:58   Link #2379
maxikki

it'd be interestin gif they implanted kumagawa's mind into medaka. that wouyld be the ultimate insult for medaka and zenkichi
Old 2010-05-12, 12:49   Link #2380
Lummie

Issue 24 Bottom 5:

Hunter x Hunter
Yotsuya
Psyren
Hokenshitsu
Jaguar

Medaka Box got out of the bottom 5.
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags