AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-10-30, 15:15   Link #3261
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Finally got to read chapter 102 in English! I like how the chapter mention Shou getting over her problems with Kento and moved on with her life. Yuki can learn something from this!

I wonder if Shou being premature and a slow developer (walking) has any relevance later on.
Old 2011-10-30, 15:39   Link #3262
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
I wonder if Shou being premature and a slow developer (walking) has any relevance later on.
Why should it be ?

But good chapter. Utsumi, you better kiss her in the next chapter !
Kusa-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-30, 16:40   Link #3263
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusa-San View Post
Why should it be ?

But good chapter. Utsumi, you better kiss her in the next chapter !
Maybe your right about that.

Now, after taking a second look, Shou mom and father really reinforce what Shou think of Utsumi. Yes, I hope he kiss her too, because emotions can be swayed easily, when it comes to love.
Old 2011-10-30, 18:44   Link #3264
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

102 was excellent. Here's another indicator that he won't end up with Shou. Such a shame, she is great. Her family is nice too. Oh, her dad was hilarious.
Old 2011-10-30, 18:49   Link #3265
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
102 was excellent. Here's another indicator that he won't end up with Shou. Such a shame, she is great. Her family is nice too. Oh, her dad was hilarious.
Being too perfect and easy? Later, SK drives a stake through it all~

I think so too. ^
Old 2011-10-30, 19:19   Link #3266
Zetsubo
著述遮断

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
Being too perfect and easy? Later, SK drives a stake through it all~

I think so too. ^
Nah... that not it.

Even if Utsumi doesn't choose Shou, she will be ok.

Based on the fact that she recovered ok from her break up with Kento... she learned to get over things... kinda like that Cat girl from the previous arc.

So Shou will have a great family to help her if Utsumi "doesn't go want her romantically"

Making the Heroines great like that means the author is "less feeling guilty" about not making her the romance winner.

See my point ?
Zetsubo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-30, 19:42   Link #3267
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsubo View Post
Nah... that not it.

Even if Utsumi doesn't choose Shou, she will be ok.

Based on the fact that she recovered ok from her break up with Kento... she learned to get over things... kinda like that Cat girl from the previous arc.

So Shou will have a great family to help her if Utsumi "doesn't go want her romantically"

Making the Heroines great like that means the author is "less feeling guilty" about not making her the romance winner.

See my point ?
Agreed, but it still typical to use Shou again as the focal point of Utsumi/Yuki relationship.

This might blow back in SK face, just like how it happen with Shou before...
Old 2011-10-30, 21:23   Link #3268
Cyz
"Show it to me"

I can't help feel like Utsumi is best suited for Shou but of course that's not where his heart is. Anyway, he is definitely accepted by Shou's family with open arms so IF Utsumi ended with Shou he already had the support of her family
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-31, 04:21   Link #3269
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyz View Post
I can't help feel like Utsumi is best suited for Shou but of course that's not where his heart is. Anyway, he is definitely accepted by Shou's family with open arms so IF Utsumi ended with Shou he already had the support of her family

I think that Utsumi is suited for all girls...this boy always behaved well...always..

but in this moment i agree with you...Shou is the best choose...if Yuki can't move away by her Trauma...

Chapter 102 war pretty good....i like Shou family... the father is hilarious...the brother is ok..and the mother is really a good person...

i liked when she said to Utsumi that he was the first boy that Shou brought home...is like she know that Shou has filling for Utsumi, and want that Utsumi know this...really a splendid family...

Utsumi.............just kiss Shou immediately...is time to move away...

and speaking of the cat girl...where she is????disappear like this......disappointed..She had a nice personality..something of interest could come out...
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-31, 04:38   Link #3270
EroKing

That last page better not be a troll this time, I'm gonna rage hard if this doesn't get a Shou ending after having such a nice chapter.
Old 2011-10-31, 06:32   Link #3271
asbo

103 are out

Spoiler for 103:
asbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-31, 07:41   Link #3272
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by asbo View Post
103 are out

Spoiler for 103:

I agree...and spoiler for 103
Spoiler:
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-31, 10:07   Link #3273
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Of course he won't end up with her. ShoRom Rule #1: The Protagonist must always chase the most difficult, hard to deal with girl he can possibly find to prove his love is real... and that he's a masochist.

Not looking forward to it. Now that I've caught up on reading the scans (haven't read the series since chapter 95) I realize the big differences between Shou and Yuki.

Shou is a very open and honest girl, who despite having pain in her past, has learned from it, put it behind her and moved on. She realizes that it's part of what made her who she is now. She's also got a great, loving family.

Yuki on the other hand, is quite the opposite. She keeps everything inside, won't even open up to Utsumi anymore (she never once even told him she liked him), and instead of putting her past behind her and learning from it, she's allowing it to control her and drag her down. Yuki's family is very traditional and seems to be emotionally stunted.

Now, Yuki's betrayal is more severe that Shou's.... but she's also had more time (and a lot more support from Utsumi) to get over it, but in the end, she's still running away. Yuki's family life and her stoic father probably hasn't really helped her to deal with her emotions, either. It will be a defining moment of growth in her life when she finally decides to face her past instead of trying to forget about it completely.

Personally, I'm a Shou fan. I don't really like Yuki or the things she's done, but that's because I prefer the more open and honest girls who prefer to face the future like Shou. I'm just hoping Utsumi doesn't try to rush into a relationship with her while he still has lingering feelings for Yuki. All it will do is lead to her being a rebound girlfriend (again) and getting even more hurt. Plus, it's too much like a certain other manga's situation for my tastes (if he leaves her for Yuki anyway).
Old 2011-10-31, 10:52   Link #3274
User68604
Disabled By Request

^great analysis. stole all the words straight outta my mouth.
User68604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-31, 13:22   Link #3275
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGChaos View Post
Of course he won't end up with her. ShoRom Rule #1: The Protagonist must always chase the most difficult, hard to deal with girl he can possibly find to prove his love is real... and that he's a masochist.
I hope your proclaim rule doesn't come to fruitation and a good example of a masochist character would be Utsumi and Haruto. xD
Quote:
Yuki on the other hand, is quite the opposite. She keeps everything inside, won't even open up to Utsumi anymore (she never once even told him she liked him), and instead of putting her past behind her and learning from it, she's allowing it to control her and drag her down. Yuki's family is very traditional and seems to be emotionally stunted.
Sounds kind of like Aya Toujou, but a updated version that was such a tease at the beginning. Now, she is just a former shell of what she was liked for.
Spoiler for summary of RAW 103:
Old 2011-10-31, 17:14   Link #3276
asbo

Ok the next chapter is crucial:
Spoiler for next chapter:
asbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-31, 18:14   Link #3277
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

Quote:
Let's all pray for the first one.
Kusa-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-31, 19:12   Link #3278
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Quote:
So you mean that the manga haven't been awesome since the start and only these past few chapters?
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-31, 20:13   Link #3279
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxus View Post
So you mean that the manga haven't been awesome since the start and only these past few chapters?
No.

It was getting boring with Yuki x Utsumi finally happened and it only caught my interest, when the drama arise, but now I'm overdose with it. So anything goes baby!
Old 2011-11-06, 18:30   Link #3280
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

just finished reading chapter 103
Spoiler:

Tags
being good sucks, drama, kento boss, romance, shoukento, shounen, slice of life, yukiumi