AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-03-06, 19:41   Link #21881
khprincessh

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Hnn, as much as some people on here want to see Tsukune eat Miyabi for what he did to Mizore, ( ) I don't think he will, at least, not until he learns what Miyabi really wants.
wait did miyabi rape mizore?
Old 2012-03-06, 19:46   Link #21882
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by khprincessh View Post
wait did miyabi rape mizore?
You don't remember? He didn't exactly rape her, "molested" would be the proper term.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-06, 20:41   Link #21883
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
You don't remember? He didn't exactly rape her, "molested" would be the proper term.
He took her first kiss and felt her up. In shonen terms, that's rape.
Old 2012-03-06, 23:02   Link #21884
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
He took her first kiss and felt her up. In shonen terms, that's rape.
almost kiss...

damn I don't wanna remember....
Old 2012-03-06, 23:03   Link #21885
khprincessh

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
no i do remember i just wasn't sure
Old 2012-03-08, 04:01   Link #21886
Chris38

Well, chapter 51 has just been released by MangaHolic, and the translation quality of their release is pretty much the same as the translation that was done by Muda.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-08, 07:39   Link #21887
VitaX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Well, chapter 51 has just been released by MangaHolic, and the translation quality of their release is pretty much the same as the translation that was done by Muda.
Yeah I just read through it and you can tell a noticeable difference in translation quality. It's a lot better.
VitaX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-08, 10:10   Link #21888
Tachibana
タチバナ

Whats MangaHolic? :O
Old 2012-03-08, 10:24   Link #21889
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Whats MangaHolic? :O
Well, that particular topic, is better to discuss privately, if you know what I mean, since it's better if "someone" doesn't know about it (or at least leave it alone for as long as possible)

Going back to the on-topic discussion, what are you're speculation's about the next chapter ?

I think that we won't see the conclusion to the fight between Kuyou and Tsukune, unless Ikeda really wants to point out that Tsukune has been quite serious with his threat, and the focus of the next chapter, in my opinion, is going to be mostly concentrated on what happens with Kurumu, Mizore and Moka, but of course, Ikeda can go in another unpredictable route, but honestly speaking I don't have any idea on what else can be brought up in this, already quite long, arc...
Old 2012-03-08, 10:57   Link #21890
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

I suspect that our reigning queen of Bad News Akuha is going to make her appearance next chapter. I bet that's who Mizore and Kurumu are running into now that they've found Moka. Akuha wouldn't be caught dead anywhere else but near her 'dekai imouto' (big little sister).

Tsukune vs Kuyou is a forgone conclusion as of now...unless Kuyou is really going to take Tsukune seriously and fight him the way he fought Moka. Then we might actually have a fight. And if that happens, Alien Queen is going to really wake up when Tsukune's Shinso blood starts going.
Old 2012-03-08, 14:47   Link #21891
Tachibana
タチバナ

With Tsukune in his Shinso vampire form it won't take him long to own Kuyou but, I'm hoping that I was right and that Tsukune's brutal nature has finally reached the level of Moka's brutal nature while at the same time he keeps his kind nature to.
Old 2012-03-08, 15:55   Link #21892
Alhazad2003

*reads the new translation*

Wow, that is an improvement, thanks for the link, Chris.

As for the next chapter, Tsukune pounds Kuyou's first form into the ground, then the latter goes into his second form, and the fight gets more intense. It looks like Tsukune's won, but then youko assumes his final form, sword included. After an insanely brutal match, it seems Tsukune has finally triumphed, but Kuyou plans to blow himself, Tsukune, Ruby into smithereens (Picture Dracula's Giga Demonic Megiddo at the end of Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia). The chapter ends with a titanic blazing explosion. But we'll find out soon enough, I'm sure. Until then...
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-08, 18:05   Link #21893
tyranuus
Team Spice and Wolf UK

Yeah I have to agree definitely seems like a slightly better flowing translation.
One thing I do like is that when Tsukune's mental barrier breaks, it was Moka he last thought of and arguably symbolically the one he most wants to protect and will do anything for.
Reading: None at the moment
tyranuus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-08, 18:29   Link #21894
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyranuus View Post
Yeah I have to agree definitely seems like a slightly better flowing translation.
One thing I do like is that when Tsukune's mental barrier breaks, it was Moka he last thought of and arguably symbolically the one he most wants to protect and will do anything for.
I also like how he not only thought of her last but, being the only person in the last panel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
*reads the new translation*

Wow, that is an improvement, thanks for the link, Chris.

As for the next chapter, Tsukune pounds Kuyou's first form into the ground, then the latter goes into his second form, and the fight gets more intense. It looks like Tsukune's won, but then youko assumes his final form, sword included. After an insanely brutal match, it seems Tsukune has finally triumphed, but Kuyou plans to blow himself, Tsukune, Ruby into smithereens (Picture Dracula's Giga Demonic Megiddo at the end of Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia). The chapter ends with a titanic blazing explosion. But we'll find out soon enough, I'm sure. Until then...
Whats so cool is that, Tsukune is the japanese Rosario + Vampire's version of Dracula if you think about it, cause in the stories Dracula has started out human and at some point in his life he becomes one of the most powerful vampires in existence and the same thing can be said about Tsukune when it comes to his Shinso power not to mention his sinister aura thats the same as Alucard's aura.

I have Order of Ecclesia and ever since Ive been trying to find what "Megiddo" means lol.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2012-03-08 at 18:55.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-08, 21:16   Link #21895
Yorae_paladin1

megiddo means the end a word for Armageddon its also a named after ancient battle that took place in egypt considering that technique its fitting
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-08, 21:56   Link #21896
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Ok going a bit off topic here.

Been watching the Monogatari series.

Who do you think is more powerful Ura Moka or Shinobou? Both have pretty powerful kicks, but imho Shinobou has more to offer in terms of fighting techniques. Hiding inside Araragi's shadow, regenaration,teleport..etc.
Old 2012-03-08, 22:07   Link #21897
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Shinobou sorta wins on that one, especially since I believe she's far older than Moka (maybe as old as Akasha, but I forget Shinobou's age off the top of my head)

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-09, 00:05   Link #21898
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Even in her loli(pseudo form) Shinobou is pretty powerful and she uses a sword as well. Guessing she wins the battle of the vamps.

But what about Tsukune and Araragi? He can't even now use 10% of his vamp powers. Guessing here Tsukune wins due to training.
Old 2012-03-09, 01:18   Link #21899
Chris38

On the matter of Tsukune becoming an actual vampire, I still don't think that he's going to become one... to clarify I don't think that he is going to become the same type of being that Inner Moka is...

The reason why I think that, is well, so far there hasn't been anything mentioned about Tsukune loosing his immunity to vampire weaknesses, and we still haven't got anything that would suggest that Tsukune's bloodlust has returned...

I'm not saying that Tsukune is still human, since after all, a human probably can't live with such a huge amount of vampire blood that lies dormant in Tsukune's veins, as we had seen in the first season when Tsukune has reached the limit of vampire blood that his body can take...

Furthermore, the human modification ritual, and Tsukune's "new" berserk form showed how much of Tsukune's "humanity" has remained in his body , so there is no question that Tsukune already became something "different" then a human, but like I said before, that doesn't mean that he became a vampire, since his immunity to vampire weaknesses and no apparent need for blood still remained, which might be a small difference, but it's still something that makes him different compared to a naturally born vampire like Inner Moka.

Of course there might be some more differences between them, but if that's the case, I think that they are going to be mentioned in the next arc, where I think Moka (especially the Inner one), is definitely going to be quite interested in Tsukune explaining, what he actually did, to reach his current level in such a short period of time - which might be the author's way of explaining what other changes Tsukune underwent since he underwent Tohou Fuhai's ritual - not to mention give us some much needed Inner Moka screentime
Old 2012-03-09, 01:20   Link #21900
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Well, I've read a bit of the light novels on Bakemonogatari, or rather it's prequal Kizumonogatari, and Shinobu has Moka and maybe even Akasha beat in a battle, because unlike both Moka and Akasha, Shinobu had MEGA regeneration... like nearly INSTANT heal. Only things that effected her in a more permanent sense was sunlight and holy rituals/attacks. As she was actually quite literally dismembered when Araragi initially found her. If you remember the beginning credits of Bakemonogatari, that's a quite rapid slideshow of Kizumonogatari events and characters.

However, things didn't really turn out so good in the end, and thus Araragi and Shinobu have a mutual contract that keeps them both fairly powerless by compare to what they both were while full vampires, but Araragi calls the shots now that he forcefully subjugated Shinobu into her current form. Sort of because she did something Araragi didn't like one bit, so they fought it out, and he won. It was an epic battle too.

However, in all fairness, Akasha and Moka do have some advantages, but only small ones. Daylight and being fairly resistant to holy items and such being some of them. Also, Shinobu is about 500 years old, possibly 800 years, I forget which.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire