AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-11-28, 15:51   Link #6061
TheAlucid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigo View Post
NOOOOOOOOO! Why did you say that? Now I can't stop imagining him with that face. Why did you do this to me??

Anyway I still would like to know why exactly Tsurubami was defeated so easily. I know it's War God Mode Medaka and so but still. What exactly is his weakness. I mean he didn't even attempted to evade or block. He simply resigned and even asked her not to hurt him too much. Nishio needs to explain the Kamome System.
So far from what we've seen Tsurubami's skill comes from being able to preempt his opponent's movements. If that ability isn't related to his reflex in any way, without it I imagine he would be fairly easy to beat.
TheAlucid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-28, 16:15   Link #6062
Inarius
★★★★★

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigo View Post
Anyway I still would like to know why exactly Tsurubami was defeated so easily. I know it's War God Mode Medaka and so but still. What exactly is his weakness. I mean he didn't even attempted to evade or block. He simply resigned and even asked her not to hurt him too much. Nishio needs to explain the Kamome System.
What is this, I don't even...I can't believe you guys forgot!

Hipster-kun's abilities are as follow:

#1 - Spinning his beyblade

Spoiler:

#2 - Eating shoes

Spoiler:

#3 - Defeating you off screen

Spoiler:

As to why he was defeated, that's simple. Medaka is empowered by shonen plot a.k.a "the end", so no matter what you do to her, she still slaps your sh!t.

Take Zen for ex...the guy get's the beatdown of his life but stays down.

Beat Medaka to a pulp then run her over with a bulldozer just to make sure...no, you still loose...even as a puddle of blood she still comes back and slaps you silly.
Old 2011-11-28, 16:18   Link #6063
kingstonbeer

EHH?! i thought he just took the blow to measure her strength.
kingstonbeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-28, 16:41   Link #6064
Inarius
★★★★★

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingstonbeer View Post
EHH?! i thought he just took the blow to measure her strength.
After the beating she got from Hipster scum, she shouldn't even be able to stand since in her own words "all my bones are broken".

If it was Zenkichi, Akune or anybody else (well...except for Ajimu and Kumagawa and maybe Hanten), then Hipster-kun would of won cause nobody would of been able to get up from that.

But Medaka is empowered by shonen plot, so that's not gonna happen.

Zenkichi should ask Hanten for the power to control shonen laws, and change some of them to his favor.

But then again, the author is Nishi...for all we know Zenkichi asked Hanten for the ability to summon scissors, and you know what that means...oh yeah, it's character development time. (I for one don't feel like seeing delicious Ajimu looking like this)

Spoiler:
Old 2011-11-28, 19:26   Link #6065
Takigashima

Zen didn't stay down because of medaka.
He knocked himself out
Takigashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-28, 19:44   Link #6066
Inarius
★★★★★

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takigashima View Post
Zen didn't stay down because of medaka.
He knocked himself out
I don't care what he did after Medaka left.

He was beaten to a pulp and couldn't even stand back up on his own...he's only normal after all.

Spoiler:
Old 2011-11-28, 22:06   Link #6067
kenjtr

i think medaka is getting berzerked by ajumu :

didnt griffith said he has no friends and a real friend should have equall with him
http://www.mangareader.net/medaka-box/115/7 here as you can see medaka does the same thing .

i berserk guts didnt wanted to loose the friendshp he had with griffth but that led griffiths destruction and same thing happening to zenkchi since he didnt wanted to loose medaka .
actually griffith needed guts or maybe he just wanted to own him i dont know but you can see here medaka does the same thing http://www.mangareader.net/medaka-box/118/6

kikajima is just like caska in berserk staying between medaka and zenkichi and hopng thing return to normal http://www.mangareader.net/medaka-box/118/16 but for medaka admitting that is impossible .
http://www.mangareader.net/medaka-box/119/15 here you can see kikajima cant choose which part she needs to choose .

medaka and zenkichis relationship always recembled griffith guts relationship , like when everyone was worshipped griffith like he was a god guts made his dirty work and assasinated prince . medaka also made zenkichi always do the dirty work while she treated so kind to others , zenkchi always played the bad guy role even that was the same when medaka was bullied she saved the bully and made zenkichi bad guy .

medaka is a calculating person like griffith she also made everyone she beat her ally , its like she had a plan for example if she wants to make everyone happy she needs to concuer the world and teach them how to be happy . but zenkichi is different he isnt like medaka he is more like guts , zenkichi wasnt blessed with an ability like medaka so he done everything with his strenght so he is a struggler .

i think ajumus real plan is breaking medaka with loneliness and defeat then use her in flask plan , zenkichi is like a detonator of the bomb called medaka . what do you thnk will happen after medaka left alone and gets beaten by zenkichi , if you really think everything return to normal you are just delusional .

with medakas deffeat real flask plan will start also this manga going in real dark direction like berserk , medaka will probably be super uber last boss and concurer of everything like griffith .
well for zenkichi he will be the struggler who will try to stop medaka , lots of old characters who stayed near zenkichis side will probably die and medaka will be leader of ajumus lot .

thanks for reading my ideas i was trying to solve this mysters then it suddenly flashed in my mind i hope you like my theory .
kenjtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-28, 22:36   Link #6068
MD84

Except the Godhand equivalent Ajimu made a deal with Zenkichi (the supposed Guts equivalent) instead of Medaka (Griffith equivalent).

And I don't even want to think about Kikaijima being a Casca expy, given what happened to Casca in the Eclipse *shudder*.

And while we can debate whether Medaka is inhuman or not, it's pretty hard to see Griffith as anything but a selfish monster at this point.
MD84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-28, 23:09   Link #6069
kenjtr

i think kikajma is the only decent heroine material in the series also ajimus deal with zenkichi is just a trap to corner medaka and take her to dark side . with ajimus deal zenkichi maybe can beat medaka but after that i think medaka will make a huge leap and be the one of the strongest character we will see . From the beggining of the series medaka was nothing but a tyrant which doesnt stop till tings go the way she wanted , she just doesnt want to give up and to me it looks like zenkichi doesnt love medaka its just he doesnt know better since medaka bullied zenkichi all the time . to me it looks like medaka made zenkichi prisoner of her ideals since they were children and she systematicly bullied zenkichi , to medaka zenkichi is a broken machine she needs to fix sometiomes thats how low zenkichi in medakas eyes .
Old 2011-11-28, 23:42   Link #6070
Takigashima

Hmm.
Thought just crossed my mind. Long shot, but could the "other father" be a shiranui?
Takigashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-28, 23:57   Link #6071
Cruor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
But then again, the author is Nishi...for all we know Zenkichi asked Hanten for the ability to summon scissors, and you know what that means...
Zen will become a Zerozaki!? lol
Cruor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-29, 12:41   Link #6072
TheAlucid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takigashima View Post
Hmm.
Thought just crossed my mind. Long shot, but could the "other father" be a shiranui?
Possibly, we know that Shiranui and Medaka have a relationship that goes beyond just being acquaintances through Zenkichi. As they both seem to despise each other to some extent; and I doubt that's just do to jealousy over Zenkichi or somesuch.

The only thing I would say though, is that beyond that there hasn't been much hint of Shiranui in Medaka's early years where a father figure would be particularly important. Would laugh though if Nisio just used "Other father" as some cryptically absurd term for mother.
Old 2011-11-29, 13:30   Link #6073
kenjtr

i think it would be cool if zenkichi developed parasite sight like how kumagawa changed hundred gauntlet , for example maybe zenkichi can access other senses of the enemy like hearing or thinking .

i also wonder if zenkichi change places with medaka with his new developed skill , we can also see if medaka has same power in zenkichis body cause medaka calls herself normal so she should do the same even in that circumtances .
Old 2011-11-29, 13:40   Link #6074
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAlucid View Post
Possibly, we know that Shiranui and Medaka have a relationship that goes beyond just being acquaintances through Zenkichi. As they both seem to despise each other to some extent; and I doubt that's just do to jealousy over Zenkichi or somesuch.

The only thing I would say though, is that beyond that there hasn't been much hint of Shiranui in Medaka's early years where a father figure would be particularly important. Would laugh though if Nisio just used "Other father" as some cryptically absurd term for mother.
I thought it was stated why Shiranui despises Medaka, which was she just didn't like the way she does things (Shiranui actively screws people over and doesn't have any problem or reason for doing so outside she seems to enjoy it hence why Zen is her only friend) and Medaka doesn't despise Shiranui, and any dislike was probably just due to jealously which wasn't particularily severe hence why she wanted Shiranui to originally be the vice president
Tenchi Hou Take is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-29, 18:01   Link #6075
Soji

Lol on the reaction from Najimi in this ch .Now I'm curious to see how Zen and Mukea will deal with her in the dream world.

Last edited by Soji; 2011-11-29 at 19:23.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-30, 10:13   Link #6076
runset

Spoiler for chp 125:

Spoiler for chp 125:

early image spoiler for chp 125

Last edited by runset; 2011-11-30 at 10:22. Reason: more information
runset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-30, 10:19   Link #6077
Inarius
★★★★★

Quote:
Originally Posted by runset View Post
Spoiler for chp 125:

Spoiler for chp 125:

Spoiler:
Old 2011-11-30, 10:54   Link #6078
kenjtr

Hmm things are getting more intresting and medaka is turning a willain , always thought something was weird in medaka cause she made willains her ally . there is also that she always put zenkichi under her control and didnt want him to gain his self . i think medaka sees everything opposite like she hates his brother who dotes him but likes her sister who ignores her , she saves willains and punishes good guys etc... list goes like that .

i think medaka didnt even liked zenkichi or anything like that she just saw him as a threat so she made him stay close to her to awoid danger but ajimu saved zenkichi by sending cutty5 , medaka become unable to surpress her hate for zenkichi . Also if we look carefully everyone medaka took to her side was actually loved zenkichi more then her since if you read series carefully zenkichi don the real work when medaka collected the price .

i also think zenkichi doesnt love medaka but he just doesnt know how to live without her since he was bullied by her since he was 2 = stockholm sendrome . if we look zenkichi we can see he was always opposite of medaka even in the begining of the series zenkichi said he wanted white uniform while medaka wanted black . i will repeat agai zenkichi doenst love medaka but i think there is a chance that medaka always loved him and never get what she wanted from zenkichi .
Old 2011-11-30, 11:00   Link #6079
Inarius
★★★★★

Quote:
Originally Posted by runset View Post
Spoiler for chp 125:

Spoiler for ch125:
Old 2011-11-30, 11:14   Link #6080
TheAlucid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Hou Take View Post
I thought it was stated why Shiranui despises Medaka, which was she just didn't like the way she does things (Shiranui actively screws people over and doesn't have any problem or reason for doing so outside she seems to enjoy it hence why Zen is her only friend) and Medaka doesn't despise Shiranui, and any dislike was probably just due to jealously which wasn't particularily severe hence why she wanted Shiranui to originally be the vice president
Did they mention why they don't like one another? Can't be bothered look for the chapter at the moment, but I thought Medaka didn't like Shiranui either despite the fact she's supposed to love everyone. Which further cemented the reason Medaka wanted Shiranui to be vice president.

Tags
action, comedy, harem, nishio, romance, shounen, student council